Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

These posts have a lot of words that do zero reflection on the failure of the Dem party to run a candidate that would energize people to voting for policies that would benefit their community.

So much gnashing at the teeth for a guy who’s only campaign strategy was “I’m not Trump.”

Newsflash: peoples lives get worse whether a bad Dem or a Republican is elected because they are functionally identical for meaningful things like healthcare. A family member of mine is dead thanks to the inaction of the democrats on healthcare. Spare me your outrage and lectures about harm reduction. This loss is on the Democratic Party and you blaming me for laughing at their hubris isn’t going to suddenly make the Dems a winning party with ideas the public with find worth voting for.

If you want to compare a body count of family members, I'll see your "inaction on healthcare" and raise you a "policy of COVID/vaccine/mask denial".

Nobody in those quoted posts, including mine, said not to be critical of the Democrat's loss. We said stop being so loving happy they lost. I can assure you, as someone who remembers the House/Senate/Presidential losses of 2000, 2004, 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016, the Democrats aren't learning a loving thing from losing. The smug "I told you so's" don't help a drat thing either. We are up against some major loving institutions that want to see us in perpetual servitude or just be flat out dead.

To be honest, I'm not sure what can be done at this point, but it sure isn't hoping for an outcome that results in a fascist getting elected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

I'm wondering how that 3% rent control will work out for St Paul. It applies to all rental properties, including new construction. The city needs to keep it intact for a year, but then can adjust/revoke it after that. If the city keeps it as is for the long haul, I'm very pessimistic for that city...

Police_monitoring
Oct 11, 2021

by sebmojo

volts5000 posted:

If you want to compare a body count of family members, I'll see your "inaction on healthcare" and raise you a "policy of COVID/vaccine/mask denial".

Nobody in those quoted posts, including mine, said not to be critical of the Democrat's loss. We said stop being so loving happy they lost. I can assure you, as someone who remembers the House/Senate/Presidential losses of 2000, 2004, 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016, the Democrats aren't learning a loving thing from losing. The smug "I told you so's" don't help a drat thing either. We are up against some major loving institutions that want to see us in perpetual servitude or just be flat out dead.

To be honest, I'm not sure what can be done at this point, but it sure isn't hoping for an outcome that results in a fascist getting elected.

Get over it dude

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

socialsecurity posted:

The fact that "the Dems did nothing" is being used as an argument in a state like VA where they actually did a ton shows how hollow that argument really is. It doesn't matter what the Dems actually do they will just get hated on, it's similar to the usual "the Dems should do this, oh wait they have been? Well I didn't hear about it from my media bubble so they did it wrong'

Shageletic already did the whole rundown over how meh and delayed all the "great" stuff was to an average person. But to be fair it's irrelevant because TMac didn't really run on any of this great poo poo that they apparently did. Hell, maybe it was the decent stuff that kept the house from being a total bloodbath.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

socialsecurity posted:

The fact that "the Dems did nothing" is being used as an argument in a state like VA where they actually did a ton shows how hollow that argument really is. It doesn't matter what the Dems actually do they will just get hated on, it's similar to the usual "the Dems should do this, oh wait they have been? Well I didn't hear about it from my media bubble so they did it wrong'

The fact that what the Dems did in a state like VA is being described as "a ton" shows how hilariously low your expectations are

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Voting is not a hostage situation or an abusive partner promising to change if we take them back.

Either the political party offers a clear reason to stick with them or they don’t. Blaming the voters is disgusting and downright heinous. Put the blame where it belongs: the Democratic Party.

Again, bolding this time, a number of peoples lives don’t improve under a bad Dem or a Republican. They just stay bad.

You can bold it however much you want but it doesn't make it true. It has been posted many times the things Dems have passed in Virginia that directly helped people including things like Medicaid expansions that gave 400,000 low income people insurance.

It's not a "hostage situation" to say these "bad dems" have done things to change Virginia for the better and people have been working their asses off, including people on this forum, to make it that way.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

socialsecurity posted:

A critical element of the "do good things -> boast about doing good things -> get elected" strategy is the "boast about doing good things" part. Fact is that Terry's campaign laser-focused on tying Youngkin to Trump (to such an extent that they distributed leaflets that looked like Youngkin ads), and was extremely defensive in allowing Youngkin to control the narrative. His counter to the CRT nonsense was possibly the worst and most easily misinterpretable response possible.

In short:
https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1455703596033585156?s=2
This loss is an indictment of hollow candy-coated third-way bullshit. You in fact do need to run on substance. You cant get away with rolling out moderate celebrities when you aren't in a democrat primary nor against a divisive hothead.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Zeron posted:

hmm yes one side wants to ban abortion and kill trans people and the other doesn't, clearly both sides are equally bad. I'm glad electing fascists has so little effect on your life that you feel comfortable with it, how unfortunate that the same can't be said for all of us.

I just loving said that my family member died because of bad dems failing to poo poo about healthcare and this is your take away? Are you dense or are you purposely being an rear end in a top hat? Do you not have shame when you attempt to guilt people who are pleading with a political party the is in power to enact policies that could save the lives of their family? Republicans didn’t do anything about healthcare so I voted for the Dems in ‘08. They did gently caress all to lower the cost of healthcare and remove the for profit insurance companies that were more than happy to let my family member die instead of getting the care they needed.

Absolutely appalling behavior.

Push El Burrito posted:

You can bold it however much you want but it doesn't make it true. It has been posted many times the things Dems have passed in Virginia that directly helped people including things like Medicaid expansions that gave 400,000 low income people insurance.

It's not a "hostage situation" to say these "bad dems" have done things to change Virginia for the better and people have been working their asses off, including people on this forum, to make it that way.

Medicaid expansion is the bare minimum. As Willa says, those are floors not ceilings. Do better.

Neurolimal posted:

In short:
https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1455703596033585156?s=2
This loss is an indictment of hollow candy-coated third-way bullshit. You in fact do need to run on substance. You cant get away with rolling out moderate celebrities when you aren't in a democrat primary nor against a divisive hothead.

Right own. Carter should have been the Dem pick for governor.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

socialsecurity posted:

VA is looking unique in which T-Mac was a beautiful loving idiot at all the right moments to weaken his own lead and weaken his own standing with suburban white moms, for literally no reason

It's that old Clinton election arrogance once again! Always hits the spot! (Can anyone explain to me why we still let any of those fucks run any election ever? The loving Labor party has more recent victories).

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

socialsecurity posted:

:same:

It's important to make one thing crystal clear, this wasn't a major victory by the GOP or underperformance by the Democrats. Granted, they could have done a ton of things different but they barely lost. It was a super tight and highly competitive race.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Blaming the voters is disgusting and downright heinous. Put the blame where it belongs: the Democratic Party.

For the record I agree with this part.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Again, bolding this time, a number of peoples lives don’t improve under a bad Dem or a Republican. They just stay bad.

I agree with this part as well, as it relates to like, the overall population. Economically, we're all hosed, nationwide. In terms of climate, we're all hosed. Neither party is offering real solutions and if Dems did offer solutions AND followed through with them, we'd never even be having this discussion.

There are people for whom things will get demonstrably worse under republicans. Trans people, women seeking abortions, and teachers spring to mind as people who may face actual concrete problems in their lives that they would not face (or face less of) if this election had gone differently. For some of them, "I didn't want the Republican to win, I just wanted the Democrat to lose" might not be very convincing.

The loss belongs to McAuliffe and the national Democratic Party. I am mad at them for being so worthless that they threw away what could have been a winnable race. Their hubris and stupidity put vulnerable people at risk. It's not enough for the Democrats to simply be "not transphobic and way less racist" or whatever. If they're poo poo at elections it doesn't matter because the people they could protect by being less openly destructive than Republicans are going to always be at risk.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Nov 3, 2021

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

socialsecurity posted:

Do you think Terry McAuliffe ran an ad campaign that effectively highlighted democrat victories in Virginia that materially improved the lives of potential voters? My understanding of the race is that McAuliffe mostly focused on Trump, a person who was not even eligible to run in the 2021 Virginia gubernatorial election, with the occasional generic call to vote. I would be happy to be shown ads where McAuliffe focused on the improvements made to the state since the last election.

If McAuliffe ran on democrat material victories and still lost that would be alarming, but if McAuliffe ran on opposing someone not even in the race that seems like wasted energy and a terrible strategy.

Do not run on Trump. Please stop mentioning Trump at all in any campaign ads, unless your opponent is literally Donald Trump, and even then confine the focus on Trump to no more than 1/3rd of ads at most.

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

VA is looking unique in which T-Mac was a beautiful loving idiot at all the right moments to weaken his own lead and weaken his own standing with suburban white moms, for literally no reason

It's that old Clinton election arrogance once again! Always hits the spot! (Can anyone explain to me why we still let any of those fucks run any election ever? The loving Labor party has more recent victories).

Does McAuliffe have a bottle of hot sauce in his purse at all times like Hillary though.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
New York voting down same-day registration for voting and mail-in voting for some reason.

https://twitter.com/morganfmckay/status/1455738924794527745

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

New York voting down same-day registration for voting and mail-in voting for some reason.

https://twitter.com/morganfmckay/status/1455738924794527745

Wow, what the hell happened with 3 and 4? I know nothing about these questions/NY, but they seem like an easy win....

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Curious to see if the Buffalo city council is gonna go through with their plans to neuter the office of mayor now that Brown took out Walton. After all, as I saw repeated here, they actually were doing it in response to Brown and not because Walton won the primary

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

TheDisreputableDog posted:

Does McAuliffe have a bottle of hot sauce in his purse at all times like Hillary though.

...What is the story behind this because holy poo poo it sounds fuckin wild :wtc:

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

I just loving said that my family member died because of bad dems failing to poo poo about healthcare and this is your take away? Are you dense or are you purposely being an rear end in a top hat? Do you not have shame when you attempt to guilt people who are pleading with a political party the is in power to enact policies that could save the lives of their family? Republicans didn’t do anything about healthcare so I voted for the Dems in ‘08. They did gently caress all to lower the cost of healthcare and remove the for profit insurance companies that were more than happy to let my family member die instead of getting the care they needed.

Absolutely appalling behavior.

Medicaid expansion is the bare minimum. As Willa says, those are floors not ceilings. Do better.

Right own. Carter should have been the Dem pick for governor.

And I'm sorry for your loss, but it does not in any way negate the losses that other people are going to face as a consequence of Republicans winning. I know that FYGM is the most American principle, but you can still show basic human empathy for the people who are going to suffer because of this. Because guess who loving did nothing about healthcare for decades and will actively fight to make it worse now? The Republicans. Both sides poo poo rings incredibly false when one side is actively tearing poo poo down and killing people and the other side is just not helping enough.

And yeah sure long term we're all hosed anyway, but that doesn't loving mean we should tolerate people being persecuted for having abortions/being trans/etc etc now. Sure I'd really like for magical leftists candidates to pop up and win every election everywhere, but it hasn't happened. You have to deal with what you get, which means trying to prevent fascists from taking the reigns and solidifying their rule.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Zeron posted:

hmm yes one side wants to ban abortion and kill trans people and the other doesn't, clearly both sides are equally bad. I'm glad electing fascists has so little effect on your life that you feel comfortable with it, how unfortunate that the same can't be said for all of us.

How kind of you to inform the person who lost a loved one that they should check their privilege

Zeron posted:

And I'm sorry for your loss, but

No you aren't

e:

socialsecurity posted:

Does losing a loved one make it ok to be happy that now other people are going to lose theirs?

I think losing a loved one means that you should get the right to tell people to shut the gently caress up when they accuse you of being too privileged to care about vulnerable people

A big flaming stink fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Nov 3, 2021

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Nix Panicus posted:

If McAuliffe ran on democrat material victories and still lost that would be alarming, but if McAuliffe ran on opposing someone not even in the race that seems like wasted energy and a terrible strategy.

I'm not going to lie, this seems like a really thin argument to me. Like, would the people of Virginia not KNOW that their Democratic Trifect Government is responsible for all the good things that happened without needing it to be trumpeted if the refrain is always that voters will respond to material improvements?

The exit polls showed that voters overwhelmingly thought that Virginia's economic situation was excellent, and they still tossed the government that provided that excellent situation. I'm not saying McAuliffe going so heavily anti-Trump was a good campaign strategy, but this isn't a Hillary situation in my eyes. The argument always went that people were disillusioned by Obama's shortcomings and in the absence of material good times her weak campaign was easy to defeat. Why would a weak campaign matter this much if material good times are produced? And why would they matter down-ticket? If it was really McAuliffe's gaffs AND his bad campaign that cost him, why did it also cost the House? Surely the swayable voters would recognize the benefits their legislature have provided and only punished the governor, not their Assemblyperson?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

A big flaming stink posted:

How kind of you to inform the person who lost a loved one that they should check their privilege

No you aren't

Does losing a loved one make it ok to be happy that now other people are going to lose theirs?

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

The exit polls showed that voters overwhelmingly thought that Virginia's economic situation was excellent, and they still tossed the government that provided that excellent situation.

According to Lee Carter it was actually the Dems that did that in the primary.

Again, put the blame where it belongs: The democratic party.

socialsecurity posted:

Disgusting behavior as always from liberals. Never reflecting on the failure of the Dems but blaming those that point out the failures and beg the party to actually deliver on popular policies that the Democratic Party is supposedly in favor of.

loving hell, I inform you a family member died and it’s “oh stop with the both sides are bad”. Where the gently caress is your god drat humanity?

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 3, 2021

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

socialsecurity posted:

You should literally never be satisfied with what your elected representatives have done until we're living in a post-scarcity star trek utopia and even then you should be complaining that there arent enough photons in the holodeck or some poo poo

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Seattle seeing another situation where the "pro-police" candidate is being driven to victory by minority voters.

Kind of surprised by the Republican winning the city attorney position with such a big margin when no other Republican got close to any major elected office. Maybe a local/personal reason specific to her? I'm not really familiar with that race.

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1455754463512199171

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Nov 3, 2021

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Jesus Christ, stop the goddamn Using Dead People To Score Points on each other bullshit.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

...What is the story behind this because holy poo poo it sounds fuckin wild :wtc:

Hillary likes to put hot sauce on her food and started carrying one of those tiny travel bottles in her purse during the 1992 campaign when she was eating on the road all the time. And stuck with it. Predictably, in 2016 everyone who believed Hillary Clinton lies about absolutely everything or that literally no white woman eats any spices made it up in their heads that it was some sort of long con to steal the Hispanic vote.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Disgusting behavior as always from liberals. Never reflecting on the failure of the Dems but blaming those that point out the failures and beg the party to actually deliver on popular policies that the Democratic Party is supposedly in favor of.

It is possible to think the Democrats are not doing enough while also thinking it's hosed up to celebrate their loss when you know that it will materially make other people's lives worse. It seems weird that you're deflecting this to complaining about liberals!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Nix Panicus posted:

Do you think Terry McAuliffe ran an ad campaign that effectively highlighted democrat victories in Virginia that materially improved the lives of potential voters? My understanding of the race is that McAuliffe mostly focused on Trump, a person who was not even eligible to run in the 2021 Virginia gubernatorial election, with the occasional generic call to vote. I would be happy to be shown ads where McAuliffe focused on the improvements made to the state since the last election.

Do not run on Trump. Please stop mentioning Trump at all in any campaign ads, unless your opponent is literally Donald Trump, and even then confine the focus on Trump to no more than 1/3rd of ads at most.

McAuliffe ran against the Infrastructure Bills lmao

To say this is anything but a resounding defeat for the Third Way idiocy of the Clintonites is blatant lying

Going to be fun when ever Dem consultant blames AOC for breathing though

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

^^ Whenever Trump isn't in the room all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Trump!?'

Sanguinia posted:

I'm not going to lie, this seems like a really thin argument to me. Like, would the people of Virginia not KNOW that their Democratic Trifect Government is responsible for all the good things that happened without needing it to be trumpeted if the refrain is always that voters will respond to material improvements?

The exit polls showed that voters overwhelmingly thought that Virginia's economic situation was excellent, and they still tossed the government that provided that excellent situation. I'm not saying McAuliffe going so heavily anti-Trump was a good campaign strategy, but this isn't a Hillary situation in my eyes. The argument always went that people were disillusioned by Obama's shortcomings and in the absence of material good times her weak campaign was easy to defeat. Why would a weak campaign matter this much if material good times are produced? And why would they matter down-ticket? If it was really McAuliffe's gaffs AND his bad campaign that cost him, why did it also cost the House? Surely the swayable voters would recognize the benefits their legislature have provided and only punished the governor, not their Assemblyperson?

Im confused by this. The average voter is savvy enough to work out the provenance of all changes great and small, but isn't smart enough to work out orange man bad and needs to be reminded constantly? Why even have campaigns?

Also split ticket voters are getting rarer and rarer, if the top of ticket candidate fucks up its going to hurt all the way down.

VVV in re: cops
It would probably help if the democrats could stop falling over themselves to say how much they love and support cops and want to hug and kiss them.

Nix Panicus fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 3, 2021

Police_monitoring
Oct 11, 2021

by sebmojo
Feels weird that you all want to shift focus to one meanie imho and I’m not sure why everybody has to litigate how it’s valid to be mad a meanie

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Seattle seeing another situation where the "pro-police" candidate is being driven to victory by minority voters.

Kind of surprised by the Republican winning the city attorney position when no other Republican got close to any major elected office. Maybe a local/personal reason specific to her? I'm not really familiar with that race.

Between this, Minneapolis voting down police reform and NYC electing a Pro-Cop Mayor, I just don't know what the way forward is on the cop problem. They've become as bullet-proof as the military thanks to American pop culture, and the judiciary is protecting them at every turn even as their abuses grow more blatant daily. I feel like the silver bullet is destroying Qualified Immunity, but anyone who tries to go after it will be painted as anti-cop, and even the cities with the most anti-cop sentiment and who have been most harmed by police apparently won't countenance anti-cop politicians.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

This is the story here in Minneapolis for our mayor and a number of our city council members. I hope people are paying attention and start actually listening....

E:

Sanguinia posted:

Between this, Minneapolis voting down police reform and NYC electing a Pro-Cop Mayor, I just don't know what the way forward is on the cop problem. They've become as bullet-proof as the military thanks to American pop culture, and the judiciary is protecting them at every turn even as their abuses grow more blatant daily. I feel like the silver bullet is destroying Qualified Immunity, but anyone who tries to go after it will be painted as anti-cop, and even the cities with the most anti-cop sentiment and who have been most harmed by police apparently won't countenance anti-cop politicians.

Colorado has already gotten rid of qualified immunity, but it's too soon to be able to see any long term effects. But it's probably a good thing to go after anyways. As far as MN, we have forced arbitration that overturns firings, so that's something to focus on. But I think hiring standards is probably one of the bigger things to focus on?

Kalit fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Nov 3, 2021

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

the_steve posted:

Jesus Christ, stop the goddamn Using Dead People To Score Points on each other bullshit.

Sure, if that is the take away.

Can something also be done about any mention of not voting for bad dems or being happy bad dems loss being equated to secretly desiring republicans have total control to enact fascist policies and make vulnerable people’s lives worse?

Because that poo poo is getting old and is disgusting.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Personally if I was really mad about the consequences of the election I would direct it at the guy who lost and the people who helped him lose rather than powerless strangers

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Sanguinia posted:

Is there an age breakdown on the procop/anticop voters? I don't know anyone under 45 who doesn't say poo poo like ACAB or whatever. But I guess I don't know that many people.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

icantfindaname posted:

Very true. I should have said that anyone who thinks of themselves as ‘left’ should understand the Dems will never ever be a viable means to enact their political program

what needs to happen to change that? is there even an answer to that?

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
democrats are loving retards lmfao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Killer robot posted:

Hillary likes to put hot sauce on her food and started carrying one of those tiny travel bottles in her purse during the 1992 campaign when she was eating on the road all the time. And stuck with it. Predictably, in 2016 everyone who believed Hillary Clinton lies about absolutely everything or that literally no white woman eats any spices made it up in their heads that it was some sort of long con to steal the Hispanic vote.

Well okay, one additional piece of the puzzle is that this information was revealed during an interview on a black radio station. Like, please, how could she have lost.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Kind of surprised by the Republican winning the city attorney position with such a big margin when no other Republican got close to any major elected office. Maybe a local/personal reason specific to her? I'm not really familiar with that race.

Unfortunately it seems with this pattern of results along with Buffalo and Minneapolis, it seems like the Ruling class and those who vote for them (well to do boomer/ Gen X) just want to go back to comfortable ineffectual liberalism in service to capital. They feel they got rid of the anomaly that was Trump, that abrasive destructive force, and now it's time to shut out the young Left and get back to work serfs, i need another boat, and I have a golf game with the Chief of Police at 4.

They desperately want to get back to hanging out with their embarassed Republican friends, because politics is a game to them: it's never mattered as long as their taxes are lowered and the police do their jobs and drive out the poors.

We really need to think about an actual Left party going forward possibly, because the Dems will be run by the business Liches till they loving die.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Nov 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
yet again the democrats prove that they are not serious at all about winning power only preventing a left alternative to themselves, they refuse to pass simple popular legislation that will win them votes and end up sabotaging themselves over and over on purpose, we called it the day they shoved Biden down our throats and it's pretty clear the republicans will win back power in no time flat and trump will be president in 2024 when the depressed democrats dont turn out for a party that actually hates their own constituents. yet again the liberals and the democratic party shove us all down the road to fascism.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Nov 3, 2021