Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

My upcoming loop is STL to Tulsa to Austin (possibly also Houston, I gotta go see Slush Garbo too if I can get hold of him), Santa Fe by way of Tucumcari, Flagstaff then Kingman but only one night because gently caress Kingman, up through the fields to Carmel for about two weeks, two weeks through the Bay, two weeks in Portland, a flight back unless someone convinces me I need to go to Billings which is increasingly likely right now, for reasons.

powerful loop

welcome, hello, and chat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Valko posted:

I've got a good feeling about this place. I'm off to bed for now.

Found this guy wondering around the yard, I call him barney.

Buy Barney an account!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ass-penny

Hello Valko, you seem cool, good to post with you in the YOB.

I got real excited that my Chinese food got here and I ran outside barefoot and cut my foot on my gutter. So, my Shadowrun game went ok, but was interrupted so I could wash it out and put neosporin in there and then I just wrapped it in a old clean shirt and painter's tape lmao. It's not super bad, if I can keep it clean I'm sure I'll be fine. Might need to ask a mate to go to Walgreen's and get some kind of appropriate bandages tho.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Valko posted:

I've got a good feeling about this place. I'm off to bed for now.

Found this guy wondering around the yard, I call him barney.

lovely samalander!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
sb hermit

Valko posted:

Trust me, I will. Not right now, it 2.16am and I don't want to wake him up. He barks.

Oh yeah, Barney is a newt.
https://www.arc-trust.org/smooth-newt

Ah, good point. Good quality barks are only produced at any quantity during rem sleep, so I hope he gets a lot of rest. :woof:

Escape From Noise

I got my shaving brush delivered today. In a few days I'll be getting my shaving soap. From what I've seen online I will soon become obsessed with "wet shaving" and spend thousands of dollars on various razors, soaps, creams, brushes, stands, bowls, and other various accoutrement. Also I will never shut up about it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i did the dancing and i got 2 say the tango choreography is really comin together!!! we also shot a video and it is very helpful, it is cool that i have a cool instructor

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Escape From Noise posted:

I got my shaving brush delivered today. In a few days I'll be getting my shaving soap. From what I've seen online I will soon become obsessed with "wet shaving" and spend thousands of dollars on various razors, soaps, creams, brushes, stands, bowls, and other various accoutrement. Also I will never shut up about it.

nice

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
kingman has a cool fountain pen vintage place

Escape From Noise

I just wanted to stop spending so much on new plastic razor cartridges!

biosterous

looking forward to the wet shaving megathread and/or some fun threads themed around it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

biosterous posted:

looking forward to the wet shaving megathread and/or some fun threads themed around it

please help byob, I am trying to wet shave and no matter how high I turn the pressure the hair is still there

I guess I'll try the pressure washer, wish me luck

Escape From Noise

It was just one of those things where I was trying to do a little research and found these communities online with these intense brush reviews and "beginners guides" that would be like "Wet shaving is very good and actually not that difficult" then making it sound so complicated in a way. It's mostly just dragging a razor over your danged face! I managed to find a fairly cheap one that was pretty well reviewed. I don't usually shave too much but these guys have Opinions about every piece of equipment.

Ass-penny

As a guy who shaves with mug soap semi regularly please stop grouping all people who were taught how to shave by people who grew up in the 1940s together, thanks.

Escape From Noise

I'm talking about a very specific subset. I mean, everyone is free to have their hobbies. Just found it wild.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

powerful loop

welcome, hello, and chat

If it weren't Snow Season I would be headed north north because I like it better up there. I need better latitude for my attitude. Early March maybe? Still snow but less.

EFN gently caress yes, I will make a special trip for u.

Forums poster Valko, welcome hello & chat!!!! I hope you are well! MAY I SEE YOUR GOATS PLEASE, I AM VERY FOND OF GOATS.

Escape From Noise

Hopefully it'll be possible then. It's kind of wild that at that point it'll have been three years since I was back in the US. That's the longest I've not visited home.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
tired... eyes blurry... guess I'll do a little posting before bed...

Mormon Nailer posted:

I AM VERY FOND OF GOATS.

weird request, but night crew is like that I guess!

I don't have a copy because I'm on my work laptop but someone should. I am very fond of goatse, too. Comforting, innit?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Also I want to thank everyone who reached out directly and those who I posted and discorded with as a group. When I wrote my post I was Very Bad, like Pre Meds Bad, but now I am a lot better. Not great, but I was pretty deep, so it'll be a while.

Sincerely, thank you all. Valko, you came to the right place.

Also it killed me inside to say no to gaming tonight, I want you all to know, but I just was not there

e. I'm starting to be better about saying "Hey I'm really hosed up today so I'm going to just do what I gotta". Up till now, I've just kinda swallowed it and tried to ignore it. Not out of some toxic-masculinity thing or anything, but (and this is summarizing a whooooole lot) I was always terrified of doing anything that put the course of my life at risk. I was always too scared to get the help I need, or even let people know I needed help, because I feared that setting off a chain reaction in my life that would mean the end of the momentum I'd built. I grew up looower-middle, and my parents worked themselves to death to give me the start I had, and I was always afraid of losing it.

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Nov 4, 2021

Escape From Noise

Yesterday was Godzilla day. I forgot to say anything!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Yesterday was Godzilla day. I forgot to say anything!

hence why I didn't know. :(

Oh well, now I can begin preparing. Only 364 days till it's here again!

Escape From Noise

November 3rd

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

:O

ChubbyChecker

Valko posted:

Can you believe I honestly thought that was what GBS was all about?

I have an idea for a sig.

:3:

and welcome!

Stoner Sloth

:wave:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Zurtilik posted:

Netflix should just make a show of giving random aspiring directors like $10,000 and let them have at a 30 minute film.

All the big platforms should. We're passed the point where we need to rely on bullshit producers/directors to throw shitlots of money at a script. Take some of the small short film directors and cash them up. I've always hated seeing good ideas wasted on big budget movies when they could have let the idea stay as it was intended, but it could have been cashed up. Theatrically selling 20 to 40 minute movies would be cool as gently caress. I really am a fan of short films and short stories because of the lack of need to dilute a good idea/story/premise. Netflix deffo has the money to spend and instead of making a bunch of Sandler shitshows they should use it to promote creativity.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm gonna be honest I'm just here for the goat pics

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MUNCHIES HELLO I MISSED YOU. How the heck are you, my good egg?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

I'm gonna be honest I'm just here for the goat pics

I thought you were here because you love me...

Twenty Four

Valko posted:

Hi everyone! Thinking about taking a break from the gibbis. Maybe set up shop somewhere else.

Hi we are friends now! No, you don't get a choice :P :)

Escape From Noise

Munchables r back!

Twenty Four

Also It's supposed to be temperature highs in the 90's F (32+ C) in this month of November, the last month before winter, for the next few days here. Crazy!

I know many people from colder climates will think "that sounds great right now!" but think of the other 3/4 of the year, I live in hell, lol.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You all have helped me though some tough times again. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

biosterous

Munchables r back!

in... in pog form??

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

in... in pawg form??

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Pretty
Aesthetic
Whimsical
Girl

pecan

remember remember the *checks calendar* fourth? of November

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pecan posted:

remember remember the *checks calendar* fourth? of November
Clam chowder, frisson, and snot?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh poo poo I met this frog and he is talking mad poo poo about your family

What'cha gonna do about it?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I thought you were here because you love me...

Yes I do but what if you were in goat form? :thunkher: