Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1456372129813913601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cavauro posted:

cedric and sheamus for me.

oh yea cedric for sure, forgot him like a dumbass

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

hahahahahhaha

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

just like marvel in that every match follows the exact same script beat for beat

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

And much like the avengers, disney should buy us please buy the wwe please oh my god we're desperate nick khan won't let us eat lunch anymore- steph

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hefty Leftist posted:

just like marvel in that every match follows the exact same script beat for beat

Just like Marvel in that they didn't push women as main eventers till 2019

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lmao

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Rarity posted:

:drat:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
BUT CAN THE AVENGERS COEXIST!?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Yes Marvel sure did churn out Civil War every single movie

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Rarity posted:

Charlotte has better booking than Captain Marvel

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Just like Marvel where if superhero gets more popular than the Marvel brand itself they get punished and removed from the films

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
This is just preparing everyone for when Nick Khan fires half the roster simultaneously and seemingly at random.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Unfortunately, they're all Iron Fist.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This is just preparing everyone for when Nick Fury fires half the roster simultaneously and seemingly at random.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Vince's favourite Marvel character is Thanos cause he snapped his fingers and disappeared half the roster

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

That first statement very briefly makes me want to die. Just "ugh" in a single tweet.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Something Something Batista

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Tonight we got Liv Morgan vs Zelina Vega!

:Vince activates time stone:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Davros1 posted:

Something Something Batista

WWE is the Evolve Wrestling to Marvel's WWE

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

AEW's more Marvel anyway, now that Dr. Strange and Spider-Man have opened the forbidden door.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gavok posted:

AEW's more Marvel anyway, now that Dr. Strange and Spider-Man have opened the forbidden door.

So thats why there's like 4 matt hardys.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Hefty Leftist posted:

just like marvel in that interest collapsed after 2019

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'm not embarrassed to tell people I watch the NFL however.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

:Vince activates time stone:

kevin owens, after waiting 3 hours outside vince's office to tell him his ideas are garbage: Boremammu I've come to bargain

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
WWE is hell bent on making a product which i never call wrestling because it's so soulless to call it that, but they really are making a product that no one could ever enjoy or want. It's solely a branding company and stock price now. their only fans pretend to enjoy it to make people mad online. it's completely absurd, sad, and dystopian.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Eat My Fuc posted:

WWE is hell bent on making a product which i never call wrestling because it's so soulless to call it that, but they really are making a product that no one could ever enjoy or want. It's solely a branding company and stock price now. their only fans pretend to enjoy it to make people mad online. it's completely absurd, sad, and dystopian.

i don't think anyone in wwe is allowed to have an onlyfans anymore

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

WWE is that corn on the cob planet in Rick & Morty but with brands.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

WWE is a lot like Marvel in that it sucks poo poo

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Rarity posted:

And I have a strong feeling that much like Marvel it will end with one of their most pushed women suing them.

Drakkel posted:

Just like Marvel where if superhero gets more popular than the Marvel brand itself they get punished and removed from the films

Tony Stark isn't over, the Iron Man suit is. Let's take the suit away from him.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

WWE and Marvel are alike in that they flood the world with High Budget But Boring as gently caress Content, for the sake of Content and sometimes something they make turns out good but more often than not it's just dreck and a grim reminder of how society has reached a point where we have more entertainment than any time in human history and almost none of it is meaningful in any way

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

1glitch0 posted:

Tony Stark isn't over, the Iron Man suit is. Let's take the suit away from him.

But enough about around 96% of the runtime of Iron Man 3

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Spiderman laid off after Marvel implements new policy of only hiring superheroes over 6'2 and 240 pounds

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Drakkel posted:

Spiderman laid off after Marvel implements new policy of only hiring superheroes over 6'2 and 240 pounds

Least that'd get She-Hulk on my tv in theory

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

They’ve been talking about that loving zombie skit for 3 investor calls now

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Agatha was the Anonymous Raw GM.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gavok posted:

Unfortunately, they're all Iron Fist.

lol

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/Lady_Scarlett13/status/1456389634116759561?t=MinKxM86V0qTix6p_pRLDw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Looks like Ember is gone too