Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I think it is but fandom sites are a disaster on mobile. There's a link in the OP at the bottom for the official written recaps on the critrole site, though.

Yeah, Fandom became really toxic on mobile recently. And this is with Android Firefox and Ublock Origin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because he wants to tell the more toxic part of the fandom to gently caress off when they're attacking his girlfriend/friends for playing a game but can't because it doesn't look good "for corporate" so instead he is just stepping back and focusing on his own stuff.

I'm sure he's also sick to death about people asking him about Crit Role stuff and Talks so he's just trying to further distance himself from the brand.

I hope he does end up doing something more then just streaming because I love him...

Dragonstoned fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 4, 2021

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

A significant portion of this fandom is addicted to drama, and if there isn't any on hand it will go out of its way to find it or create it out of nothing. I love the show and cast, but at times I feel that the fans gives Rick & Morty a run for their money in terms of terribleness

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I only pretty recently even saw him in any main content cause I ain't watch Talks, and he was pretty good in the first two Honey Heists. Although his commitment to the obnoxious New York accent was the lowest among the crew. Perhaps that is why.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Pleads posted:

I only pretty recently even saw him in any main content cause I ain't watch Talks, and he was pretty good in the first two Honey Heists. Although his commitment to the obnoxious New York accent was the lowest among the crew. Perhaps that is why.

He was the DM of UndeadWood and did excellent there. It's well worth a watch.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I'm just going to drop in here as I'm watching episode two. But this campaign is going to be glorious.

I never really liked their characters last season but now?

Holy gently caress is Travis killing it along with Marisha and Talesin.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Considering CR's "don't ask questions because we're not going to talk about it" policy on Orion, I don't think we'll ever get clean answers on Brian.

Shame. Wish him the best.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

I really like the player characters so far, especially Fearne and Laudna. I'm just very happy that Fearne's lava monkey doesn't get the same amount of attention that it got in exu :shobon:

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Lima posted:

I really like the player characters so far, especially Fearne and Laudna. I'm just very happy that Fearne's lava monkey doesn't get the same amount of attention that it got in exu :shobon:

Has it even been in this apart from her intro?

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Has it even been in this apart from her intro?

Not that I can recall no.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Lima posted:

I wonder how much of it is Ashley forgetting about it vs Matt not wanting to bring attention to Mister because he's trying to keep things under control. It's kind of a core feature of the wildfire druid and will power a lot of what she'll have access to at higher levels.

That or she changed subclasses between games

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

DeathSandwich posted:

I wonder how much of it is Ashley forgetting about it vs Matt not wanting to bring attention to Mister because he's trying to keep things under control. It's kind of a core feature of the wildfire druid and will power a lot of what she'll have access to at higher levels.

I prefer to believe that Dariax's hatred was actually Matt bleeding through. Or that Aabria set such a high bar he's too intimidated to attempt his own version.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

DeathSandwich posted:

I would assume it's mostly forgetting about it, she seemed to use it to cause chaos mostly and there was enough of that anyways she didn't need it.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
It takes an action to summon your wildfire spirit, uses a Wild Shape slot and it only lasts 1 hour.

She might not of wanted to burn a wild shape to use it in either combat.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Yeah Aabriya was way more loose with it (or forgot the mechanic), possibly for story reasons. But Little Mister couldn't have been around as often as he was in eXu by rules as written.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Athanatos posted:

It takes an action to summon your wildfire spirit, uses a Wild Shape slot and it only lasts 1 hour.

She actually did ask once but Matt told her it would take an action so she gave up.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

I think Aabria had ruled it as the action to summon the spirit would "activate" Mister and allow him to be used in combat.

As much as I enjoyed the antics, yeah I think it's best Mister be less present especially with such a large cast.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
As much as Trinket/Caleb's cat were useful as tools for gameplay and story, I'm fine with a pet not taking center stage for any significant amount of time.

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
Unless it's Pâté de Rolo.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Senjuro posted:

Unless it's Pâté de Rolo.

Laudna becomes a Pact of Chain warlock and that's her familiar :stonklol:

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Athanatos posted:

It also does AoE damage as part of the action to summon it, and you can immediately Bonus Action command it to do one of it's attacks. So it's not like it's a completely wasted action.

She'll really want it active after level 6 though because it'll start to empower all her fire and healing spells.

Wild shapes also re-up after a short rest, and (end of last campaign aside) Matt is generally pretty good about giving them short rests and not stacking a ton of combats one after another.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 5, 2021

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Also they haven't really fought anything of substance yet. She might be saving it for a real throwdown.

edit: oh poo poo i just realized it's thursday, rad

HoboTech fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Nov 5, 2021

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

HoboTech posted:

Honestly this should be the thread title

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

HoboTech posted:

:australia:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
:siren: Show is starting in 6 minutes. Spoilers ahead. :siren:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Nemo2342 posted:

I can't believe they killed Bertrand off-screen between episodes!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Pre-emptive SAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

:australia: :hf: :nz:

ITS STARTING!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

OMG that mini

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Nemo2342 posted:

We all stood up and applauded!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Rashomon skit

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Rashomon skit

Rashosponcon

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I can't be the only one that parses FCG as FGC (fighting game community)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
TV IV › Critical Role Campaign 3: I WORE FLIP-FLOPS TODAY (and I am NOT 'that person' on the airplane)!!!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Little disappointed everyone didn't wear the outfits from the costumes last week, ngl

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

squek

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Bless you, Freaky Friday.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
Stay strong, Travis. It's still early.