Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Muscle Tracer posted:

also the last line of the OP of the linked QCS thread

Yeah, that's the post that was quoted a few times down in the thread.

I'll be honest, I skipped the op just now because I just thought "Yeah yeah, another dumb DnD drama thread, who cares? Gimme the peanut gallery!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Muscle Tracer posted:

Fister Roboto posted:

D&D mods are way too quick to use their buttons in discussions like these, and it comes across as the mods wanting to get their point in without letting the other person respond. Probations should be for when someone is being obviously obnoxious or offensive, or actual rule breaking, not just "didn't phrase your argument correctly". It's especially noticeable in this thread which already has a history of questionable mod actions.

Jose Valasquez posted:

Whoa, pretty hosed up that you tacitly support this

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Muscle Tracer posted:

Man all those history teachers who explain stuff like the Nazi regime, the atom bomb and the Khmer Rouge massacre to high schoolers have a lot to answer for.

History’s greatest monsters: historians.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Frank Frank posted:

Man all those history teachers who explain stuff like the Nazi regime, the atom bomb and the Khmer Rouge massacre to high schoolers have a lot to answer for.

I'm disgusted that you approve of history teachers being evil. Just repulsive.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

i know you're joking but there are lots of idiots saying this seriously at school boards in the US right now and it makes me sad

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
I love debating and discussing with people who literally can't describe what they are referring to in case it is misread as tacit support

The 61 page D&D thread ending with nothing done and a stupidly selective feedback thread is so fitting lmao

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933. I know this because I am a frothing fervent nazi, no one else could possibly know.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933. I know this because I am a frothing fervent nazi, no one else could possibly know.

Wow, thanks to you telling us I now know too, you infected me.

But to lighten the mood: Did you know that he died by killed himself in 1945?
Now THAT's something I can endorse.

Not suicide to be clear. Just Hitler dying. That part is dope.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

IGgy IGsen posted:

Wow, thanks to you telling us I now know too, you infected me.

But to lighten the mood: Did you know that he died by killed himself in 1945?
Now THAT's something I can endorse.

Not suicide to be clear. Just Hitler dying. That part is dope.

Actually the best understanding we have is that he was too much of a coward to shoot himself or even take the poison offered to many in his bunker.

He had an SS stooge blow his brains out, drag him onto the street and incinerate his corpse with gasoline so it would be difficult for the red army to take him out and hang him from a pole like he deserved.

They may have an ashy skull somewhere in the KGB/FSB closets.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Did you know that he died by killed himself in 1945?

And on my birthday!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Skulk Hogan posted:

And on my birthday!

Did you know Hitler's birthday is on 4/20, a day known for the consumption of marijuana? I know this because I tacitly support the use of marijuana

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

Skulk Hogan posted:

And on my birthday!

[furrows brow in deep thought] Wait... You're Hitler...?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you endorse this, and i endorse your endorsement

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
just by reading these words you incriminate yourself

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

LA LA LA LA I'M NOT READING ANY OF THIS

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Actually the best understanding we have is that he was too much of a coward to shoot himself or even take the poison offered to many in his bunker.

He had an SS stooge blow his brains out, drag him onto the street and incinerate his corpse with gasoline so it would be difficult for the red army to take him out and hang him from a pole like he deserved.

They may have an ashy skull somewhere in the KGB/FSB closets.

I did a google search on the idea of him dodging suicide to be sure that nothing new has come to light in the last 20 years or so when I learned this poo poo in school but all I could find on this was an article on conspiracy theories about Hitler's death. Weird.

Unsure about Epstein, though.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkxuRYQtmdw

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

did fancy pelosi end up being banned or was the referendum for naught

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Captain Hygiene posted:

and in doing so, you'e just tacitly endorsed all of it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Captain Hygiene posted:

An endorsement of illiteracy? I'm aghast!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

barbecue at the folks posted:

the cool world thread just wrapped up and everyone should experience it at least once in their lives. It's definitely a saga of sorts.

good rear end thread

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Bismuth posted:

good rear end thread

Bismuth posted:

good rear end thread

Just from the title, I was wondering if this was going to be a thread for non-Americans to lose their minds and start blasting toes around the globe.
Much relieved to have been mistaken.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

alf_pogs posted:

did fancy pelosi end up being banned or was the referendum for naught

lol turns out it was the 2016 lover

guess his wife still won't let him back on twitter

Fancy Pelosi posted:

This. The kramering needs to stop. We're trying to have a serious discussion about politics and posters keep kramering in like some of kramer. Can the mods finally do something about kramering?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

quote:

2016 Lover/Gudetama evading their threadban on an alt.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Aw nerts! I was going to ask him to help me get a comedy writing job on a show he hates, as a prank on them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pentyne posted:

ahahahahaha it's the same morons every time, although in this case it's the mods who are the biggest morons for not shitcanning this idiot when he literally admitted he was a gimmick account

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
correction: this man is the biggest and most shameful idiot:

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Aw nerts! I was going to ask him to help me get a comedy writing job on a show he hates, as a prank on them.

"Aw nerts"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hang on a sec, just gotta continue my vendetta against this former front page writer I hate

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Hang on a sec, just gotta continue my vendetta against this former front page writer I hate

there's a front page?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

ahahahahaha it's the same morons every time, although in this case it's the mods who are the biggest morons for not shitcanning this idiot when he literally admitted he was a gimmick account

nah its the admins who apparently ran a loving alt check and didn't realize that it was the person who literally got their d&d viewing rights revoked by jeff because he could not stop bitching about how much sa is a cia front

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

nah its the admins who apparently ran a loving alt check and didn't realize that it was the person who literally got their d&d viewing rights revoked by jeff because he could not stop bitching about how much sa is a cia front

apparently it wasn't immediately obvious. Jeffrey said he had to do a pretty deep dive to make the connection so it's only been clear recently.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Sally posted:

apparently it wasn't immediately obvious. Jeffrey said he had to do a pretty deep dive to make the connection so it's only been clear recently.

well if evading a ban is THAT easy... :evilbuddy:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sally posted:

What is this dipshit's problem

Edit: 2016 lover, not Jeff

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Captain Hygiene posted:

he had a fairly impressive streak of like 5-6 posts just about me, earlier in the thread. frankly i could do with more stalkers like him, it's nice to know my words have had such an impact.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

pentyne posted:

lol

best ten bucks i ever spent

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Heath posted:

What is this dipshit's problem

Edit: 2016 lover, not Jeff

his wife made him delete his twitter

also his feud with Micheal Che fizzled out and he's desperate for attention

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i feel bad for him, he needs help

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It was p funny when destiny listed him as a posting enemy on his website but everything since is just a spiral of internet poisoning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Deep peace thread lore: Seraph84 won a flame war against the 2016 lover

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Getting owned by Seraph in way any seems shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

Deep peace thread lore: Seraph84 won a flame war against the 2016 lover

A battle where there are no winners, that.