Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
You guys think Joe Rogan paid for his horse paste like he paid for Pim Tool's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

i literally talk about diet, exercise, sleep, vit d etc to my patients every single day

You waste a lot of time every day. You know as well as I do americans REFUSE to ever acknowledge that proper diet and exercise would dramatically eliminate so many of their health ailments. But that takes effort and pills/surgery are easier.

Excuse me while I go to McDonald's for a triple pounder with supersede fries.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1456673883252211722?s=21

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lol. Lmao.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Freaquency posted:

loving Kamala made one comment about the “Trump vaccine” and magically there’s a narrative about the left flip-flopping on whether the vax is good or not

I hate this loving timeline

It was an extremely stupid comment to make, to be fair. She’s an atrocious politician.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

DariusLikewise posted:

This is amazing because Aaron Rodgers has spent his entire career being very calculated and careful with what he says publicly and it's all just being shattered in the matter of 20 minutes.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Weird how the deaths from delta were overwhelmingly unvaccinated

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey Lions fans, would you rather have this or be 4-4 right now?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Someone please show this to Rodgers:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheFlyRoutePod/status/1456680011000426498

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
We eradicated smallpox less than a century ago lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Aaron Rodgers standing tall, standing proud, and just eating his own poo poo live.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Rodgers owns, this is hilarious

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

man what a day

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Ivermectin study that all the idiots are basing their dosage on got withdrawn btw

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1456673613495652358?s=20

oh my god

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

has Rodgers poo poo out his intestine lining yet?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Please send me all your horse ivermectin.

My sister has hundreds of goats and needs so much of it, please they love that apple paste

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Ivermectin study that all the idiots are basing their dosage on got withdrawn btw

I remember hearing about that on Behind the bastard, something about having a sample of like 64 people, age range 19-29 with a standard devation of 8.

Which if you work backwards means the entire sample would have to be entirely 19 or 29 year olds.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1456675894651756545

yep

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:lol:

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1456679299709345798

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
This Aaron Rodgers interview is a great advertisement for getting a shot because apparently catching covid absolutely rots your brain and turns you into a blathering moron

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kalli posted:

Please send me all your horse ivermectin.

My sister has hundreds of goats and needs so much of it, please they love that apple paste

So you want him to die of COVID?

So much for the tolerant left

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Has Mcafee pushed back against any of this or is he just being a dumb enabling gently caress platforming an antivaxxer?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm working on a horse joke here but the NFC North team names are not cooperating. Hmm.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

AndrewP posted:

has Rodgers poo poo out his intestine lining yet?

He saw Lamar play better after taking a poo mid game and thought "That's just crazy enough to work."

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

In another five minutes Felger will be on and he's gonna have a total field day with this Rodgers stuff

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

CharlestheHammer posted:

So you want him to die of COVID?

So much for the tolerant left

Joe Rogan will just send him more lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

OneMoreTime posted:

Has Mcafee pushed back against any of this or is he just being a dumb enabling gently caress platforming an antivaxxer?

He's getting Ratings. Couldn't be happier to shut up and let Rodgers advertise his show.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

OneMoreTime posted:

I'm really fine with Pat handing him all the rope he wants honestly

Nov 6, 2002

OneMoreTime posted:

search your heart

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Matt LaFleur walking up to his next press conference with a paper bag and begins by saying " Please leave immediately if you have a weak stomach or mind since I don't want to cause physical or mental distress"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

This is why LeBron doesn't do interviews

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Ask yourself, do you REALLY wish Pat cut him off

Nov 6, 2002

I really, really, really, really wanna see the report that Rodgers presented to the NFL.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I really, really, really, really wanna see the report that Rodgers presented to the NFL.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I haven’t seen a player melt down like this in a long yime

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

I haven’t seen a player melt down like this in a long yime

It's loving outstanding

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril/status/650184561045995520?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
What an absolute dunce, a total loving rear end in a top hat. gently caress this man. I loving hate that everyone keeps giving these loving lunatics platforms to spew their bullshit and get people killed.