Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

PinheadSlim posted:

"Welcome to the Party! Wot, wot!"

Puppets are for babies. In the real world, beauty fades and penguins die cold, terrible deaths!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Uch the flashback where they both take a huge drag then immediately make out makes my stomach retch

I'm a big fan of Purple Turtleneck Hank.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was thinking about episodes where Bill wins. The one where he has the pilots dog, but are there any others?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

I was thinking about episodes where Bill wins. The one where he has the pilots dog, but are there any others?

the time he was chosen over astronaut-turned-senator Harrison Schmidt

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

The one where he bangs both Cajun widows.

The one where he becomes a big shot in the disaster shelter because he's wearing an army uniform.

The one where he plays highschool football again to get his record back.

The one where he dates Laoma, although he presumably blows it immediately after the episode ends since we never see her again.

That's all I got. I feel like there are a lot of episodes that follow the format: Bill has something good going, then blows it, then manages to sort of bounce back. So if you stop at like 10 minutes in there are a lot of episodes where Bill wins.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the one where hank gets sent to jail for him :)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

Bill has something good going, then blows it

My favourite example of this is when he has the dinner date setup with the single mom and she comes back and he's haggard as gently caress with the now out of season Christmas bounce castle and she runs like Michael Myers is chasing her.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Blue Labrador posted:

Can someone point out an example or two of this? I've never caught on to it and it's interesting.

one I can think of right now is when Khan mumbles a stream of Laotian insults at Hank and Hank says "yeah I know I'm a broiled ox penis"

DanAdamKOF
Feb 11, 2007

Es este Juan ocupado?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

My favourite example of this is when he has the dinner date setup with the single mom and she comes back and he's haggard as gently caress with the now out of season Christmas bounce castle and she runs like Michael Myers is chasing her.

The funny thing is that chasing off the mom isn't even the extent of him "blowing it" in that episode.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

you broke my grill posted:

one I can think of right now is when Khan mumbles a stream of Laotian insults at Hank and Hank says "yeah I know I'm a broiled ox penis"

I always thought that was just Hank's idea of a plausible-sounding insult, which he made up just to be dismissive ... Not evidence of him actually understanding Laotian. I might be wrong though!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Oh man that's it, lmao thanks for finding it

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Here's a little trick I use to remember my name. I think of a man named Lu, and then a woman named, Anne. They meet in a kingdom in the forest.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Moon Monster posted:

The one where he dates Laoma, although he presumably blows it immediately after the episode ends since we never see her again.

This one has always bugged me because I think she comes up one more time when Bobby is giving Bill a Tarot reading. But that's it. No more Laoma.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eyN5xzlLnY

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

timefly posted:

I always thought that was just Hank's idea of a plausible-sounding insult, which he made up just to be dismissive ... Not evidence of him actually understanding Laotian. I might be wrong though!

I got the impression that he does actually understand some Laotian, and I think there's more than one episode where he understands a lot more Spanish than he lets on.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I like the one where bill dates luannes mom and his gross rear end feet drive her back to alcoholism.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I always figured he picked up some stuff after Bobby took some Laotion lessons from Mihn but I dunno if that episode came out before or after that happened. Bobby absolutely retained knowledge of the dirty words.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Minh was the best wife on Rainey Street. I will be taking no further questions.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I think it's pretty hosed up Peggy got so excited at the prospect of having an affair with Monseigneur Martinez that she cried when he thought she was too old to bone.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

TheKingslayer posted:

This one has always bugged me because I think she comes up one more time when Bobby is giving Bill a Tarot reading. But that's it. No more Laoma.

You guys really need a Laoma breaks up with bill episode?! Fine! Take the episode PRETTY PRETTY DRESSES where he tries to kill himself and just replace all utterances of Lenore with Laoma. There! theres the episode. Now shut up.

But seriosly they proabably just couldnt get Amy hill any more after season 7

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I always thought the boiled ox penis thing was just Khan had called Hank that many times before so he learned what it meant.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ha! Dumb Hill billy doesn't even know what I just said! I called you boiled ox penis!

Hank's just cutting him off before he can get the sting in.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

PinheadSlim posted:

I think it's pretty hosed up Peggy got so excited at the prospect of having an affair with Monseigneur Martinez that she cried when he thought she was too old to bone.

Ah, ah ha, my wife finds this amusing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I always thought the boiled ox penis thing was just Khan had called Hank that many times before so he learned what it meant.

pixaal posted:

Ha! Dumb Hill billy doesn't even know what I just said! I called you boiled ox penis!

Hank's just cutting him off before he can get the sting in.

Pretty much how i interpreted it lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

External Organs posted:

The "entire Hill family gets addicted to cigarettes" episode is the weirdest poo poo. It's like a totally different show for an episode.

Haha, that was the episode that was playing when I convinced my baby-sitter (Mormon to boot!) that I was allowed to watch KotH. I must have been 7 or 8 but by the end of the episode I was feeling super proud of myself because I was like "see, it's a good show! It's about how smoking is bad!"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I could smoke them little arms

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
A search reveals at least 16 KOTH podcasts, has anyone listened to some of them?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Do I look like I know what a podcast is? I just want to talk about some got dang propane

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
It's patreon content, but I like TalKing of the Hill, by the Talking Simpsons guys. They're good people. They have an interview with Wes Archer up too.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I enjoy "Ho Yeah!"

It's like Seincast.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Holy gently caress.

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:vince:

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

The Moon Monster posted:

The one where he bangs both Cajun widows.

The one where he becomes a big shot in the disaster shelter because he's wearing an army uniform.

The one where he plays highschool football again to get his record back.

That's all I got. I feel like there are a lot of episodes that follow the format: Bill has something good going, then blows it, then manages to sort of bounce back. So if you stop at like 10 minutes in there are a lot of episodes where Bill wins.

Don't forget he banged former Texas Governor Ann Richards and mooned Lenore from her limo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Quality

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

X JAKK posted:

Don't forget he banged former Texas Governor Ann Richards and mooned Lenore from her limo.

I file that one under the "blows it, then bounces back" heading since he breaks up with Richards for Lenore, and then bounces back by breaking up with Lenore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He still ends up alone, but that's as much of a bounceback as bill can get