Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So on Yahoo it has my Rams D/ST as allowing 14 points, even though it was the Titans defense that scored those two touchdowns.

Is this something they fix during the game, or with stat corrections? Or is it just the lovely way Yahoo scores Defenses, that they have never bothered to fix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RCarr posted:

So on Yahoo it has my Rams D/ST as allowing 14 points, even though it was the Titans defense that scored those two touchdowns.

Is this something they fix during the game, or with stat corrections? Or is it just the lovely way Yahoo scores Defenses, that they have never bothered to fix?

The Titans offense scored the first one.

I also have the Rams D on Yahoo and they currently show as having allowed 8 points, which is correct.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Man this week was super frustrating. My team underperformed it's projection on Yahoo by 35 points and I lost to a guy who had to replace Murray and Hopkins with Jordan Love and Cooks.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I love this dumb loving league that gives 1 point for QB completions. I was at like 15% chance to win before SNF started.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I love this dumb loving league that gives 1 point for QB completions. I was at like 15% chance to win before SNF started.

lol cool

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Lol, gently caress fantasy football

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Low scoring week all around it feels like

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

dkj posted:

Low scoring week all around it feels like

Yeah on my main league only 2 teams out of 12 crossed 100. My team played like poo poo but not as bad as my opponent and just squeaked a 6 point win.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

james connor is the only bright spot in my season. seems like he's really coming into this own? haven't had a chance to watch him. seeming like keeper material, at least.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I benched him for Edmonds. gently caress fantasy football.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I benched him for Edmonds. gently caress fantasy football.

RIP. I was worried about the Edmond's shoulder, but played him over Mitchell who was also questionable. In my infinite wisdom I also benched Drake and Christian Kirk, and started Jordan Love [instead of McCoy] who only scored a touchdown on blown coverage in the late 4th quarter. I got nobody to blame but myself.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

le sigh :sigh:

my bench would NOT have helped, either

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I don’t regret starting Schultz over Kittle, they said he would only play “half a game”, but ugh my gut told me to start Conner over Edmonds but I didn’t listen because I thought the game script would get Edmonds enough touches.

Now I’m down 15 so I need an actual good game from Najee.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Is it... time to bench Tyreek? It feels like time to bench Tyreek. It feels weird to bench Tyreek Hill for someone like Hunter Renfrow or Tim Patrick, but they've both had way more consistent floors all season. (Chiefs bad now).

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tyreek was still the WR2 on the season (at least in .5ppr) as of last week what drugs are you on?

He's obviously very boom or bust, and more bust than you'd like this year, but how many WRs do you have that are going to outperform him?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
*sigh* Yeah, you're right. It's cognitive bias thing, every bust leads to "whoops tyreek broken" in my brain while every boom goes unnoticed because that's what I expect.

Still those busts are really starting to add up for me.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Dropped James Connor after week one and it feels bad.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I think WRs by their nature are just super volatile. Like even godmode Kupp has a 9-point “dud” one week this season. Yeah I’m not pumped about Mike Evans and Deebo getting less than 5 some weeks but the times they’ve combined for 50 points have been great and they are stellar receivers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm up by 4.6 Points and they have Chris Boswell LOL

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
James Conner dug me out of a Jonathan Taylor-sized hole but the rest of my team absolutely poo poo their britches so I'm still gonna lose :lol:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

up 43, but opponent has Najee and Diontae.

I'm hosed here, right

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I need 30 plus from Diontae tonight. Doubt I get it, but let's go!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

AnacondaHL posted:

up 43, but opponent has Najee and Diontae.

I'm hosed here, right

Depends on scoring. Standard, probably. PPR, maybe not

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

MacheteZombie posted:

I need 30 plus from Diontae tonight. Doubt I get it, but let's go!
I need that while Big Ben scores nothing and/or the Bears D scores a lot. Feels bad man.

At least in another league I only need 11 out of Najee.... so of course he'll get injured or Akiem Hicks will obliterate the Steeler's OL.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

At least in another league I only need 11 out of Najee.... so of course he'll get injured or Akiem Hicks will obliterate the Steeler's OL.

Do not put this energy out into the universe. I’m running out of healthy players as it is.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Vargo posted:

*sigh* Yeah, you're right. It's cognitive bias thing, every bust leads to "whoops tyreek broken" in my brain while every boom goes unnoticed because that's what I expect.

Still those busts are really starting to add up for me.

Idk, Mahomes is fully broken now. Until I see him remember how to play football, I wouldn’t be against benching Reek.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Najee hasn't scored less than 14 in standard since week 1. Just gonna keep repeating that to myself.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

I'm ahead by 6.14 with my diontae vs his najee. It feels possible but i am scared :shudder:

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I need Diontae to outscore Allen Robinson by 24. It... could happen.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RCarr posted:

Idk, Mahomes is fully broken now. Until I see him remember how to play football, I wouldn’t be against benching Reek.

This is insanity. Hill's PPR gamelog:

This was his first bad game since Week 3. In my league the only non-QBs with more points currently than Tyreek are Kupp and the corpse of Derrick Henry. Do not bench Tyreek Hill.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Even with Mahomes slumping, Hill is still a top 3 option.

Also dropped Aiyuk over Toney for my Rodgers replacement this week. Feels bad.

freeman fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Nov 8, 2021

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

This is insanity. Hill's PPR gamelog:

Agreed.

Anyone in a league with Rcarr send an offer of a late first for Tyreek.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Ugh, I need 4.3 points in a 1PPR to win tonight. With Montgomery coming back, do I stick with Herbert or play Allen Robinson?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm up by 1.26 with my Diontae against his Herbert so I wish Herbert little to no points.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Gandalf21 posted:

Ugh, I need 4.3 points in a 1PPR to win tonight. With Montgomery coming back, do I stick with Herbert or play Allen Robinson?

Herbert might be sharing some touches with Montgomery but I’d trust him more than Robinson to get 4 1/2 points

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

https://twitter.com/johnpboyle/status/1457866878664118272?s=20

Sweet Jesus I hope so. I could really use an RB, any RB, right now

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm up by 1.26 with my Diontae against his Herbert so I wish Herbert little to no points.

I hope his Herbert gets 0 points and your Diontae gets 35

Edit: just realized we're talking about Khalil and updated my original statement.

MakaVillian posted:

Also this.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 9, 2021

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
One guy who's occupying a seat on my bench in one league all season is Rondale Moore. Some fantasy know-it-alls (who really don't) touted him one of the top performing rookies this year. Well, he ain't.

I'm doubting he's going to get there, at least not in 2021. If he can't get targets with DeAndre Hopkins sitting out, then it's pretty much hopeless right? Drop him?

EDIT: Justin Fields gonna give Sam Darnold some competition for most picks this season.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MakaVillian posted:

That's actually kinda surprising to me, because I'm not hearing great things about his long term availability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I hate this game