Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

birdstrike posted:

OnlySedans is right there though

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my Onlysedans page for more exclusive content.
Washes, waxings, burnouts, donuts and more!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my Onlysedans page for more exclusive content.
Washes, waxings, burnouts, donuts and more!!

Pumps, vacuums, shafts, rods and flanges galore.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Wtf. The tray is the pants. Reported.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
If a ute wore pant would pants would it wear them like this or like this

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A tonneau cover is obviously pleated pants, a covered ute is ..... poo poo, I don't know enough about utes or pants to figure this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2eZaJsC7g

E: a ute with diamondplate toolboxes is obviously cargo pants

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Nov 9, 2021

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A tonneau cover is obviously pleated pants, a covered ute is ..... poo poo, I don't know enough about utes or pants to figure this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2eZaJsC7g

E: a ute with diamondplate toolboxes is obviously cargo pants

Something that's always confused me, isn't this technically a pickup? Utes are single body cars and pickups are trucks with a separate tray/bed in the back.

And the Chevy avalanche is a horrible hybrid of the two and should have been put down in the design phase.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Outrail posted:

Something that's always confused me, isn't this technically a pickup? Utes are single body cars and pickups are trucks with a separate tray/bed in the back.

And the Chevy avalanche is a horrible hybrid of the two and should have been put down in the design phase.

I've never ever heard anyone in Australia ever call them a "pickup" but it might be a regional thing.

The Deniliquin Ute Muster features both kinds and I'm going to assume they're the final arbiters on ute-ness

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

and a video:

https://goo.gl/maps/NDLSq8La4XscPe5j6

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
No shots of the bra collection, 3/10 see me after class

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

webmeister posted:

No shots of the bra collection, 3/10 see me after class

that's so weird, there are next to no pics of this in the Google reviews. Had to go looking for these

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Aardvark! posted:

that's so weird, there are next to no pics of this in the Google reviews. Had to go looking for these

this place rules I totally want to go

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Outrail posted:

Utes are for aussies, pickups for septics. Anyone who calls their ute or fourby a truck is also a wanker.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

ili posted:

Utes are for aussies, pickups for septics. Anyone who calls their ute or fourby a truck is also a wanker.

Or a seppo/canuck, so same same.

I'm in Canuckistan and no one says ute. But there is a huge difference between a 2wd commodore and a 4wd hilux. I'd say there's a need for a new word, but it looks like manufacturers are phasing out utes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Daly Waters is the site of Australia's first international airport. Also lots of Americans drank at that pub during 1942 because a bomber squadron flew missions from there.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Greetings from the local winery.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

The Chats are coming to my city and I only know Smoko. Should I go? y/n

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Of course you should go ya nong. Fair dinkum.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i couldn't imagine going to a concert only knowing one song by a band but tbf theres an easy fix for that

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
Nobody's posted Aussie World in the Australiana thread yet? Fucks sake.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Australian Halloween is fun since the sun sets at like 8:30pm and no one has any idea when to start or stop trick or treating so it goes from like 4 to 9.

Also the weather is often beautiful, if a bit hot for the more elaborate costumes.

Halloween is great. It's easy to participate in at any level, there's something for everyone of any age from cute costumes and free candy to an excuse to be a teenage hooligan to grown up sexy costume parties or just sitting at home watching spooky movies and giving out cheap candy.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

As a non Australian this is what I expect all of Australia except for Sydney and mayyyybe the nicer parts of Melbourne’s CBD look like

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Belco Penis Owl is a mighty warrior.

Also, if you're going to post hot Canberra icons, don't forget

Skywhale

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Canberra does indeed love its Brutalist architecture. Belconnen in particular has a lot of Brutalist concrete buildings such as the picturesque

Cameron Offices!

Not only are they disgusting to look at, they leaked constantly, and towards the end of their time with their original CPS tenants had constant issues with rodents - and this time I'm not talking about the public servants. Listed on the former Register of the National Estate and the Australian Institute of Architects register of significant Twentieth Century Australian buildings, the Cameron Offices are protected. Legend has it that two other buildings made to the same design either fell down or were demolished less than two decades after they were constructed.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
When properly constructed, brutalist architecture is effectively nuke proof , and there are city halls that double as nuke shelters

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Porfiriato posted:

the nicer parts of Melbourne’s CBD

Lol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Jestery posted:

When properly constructed, brutalist architecture is effectively nuke proof , and there are city halls that double as nuke shelters

I never understood the point. If there is nuclear war, I want to die quickly.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

The point is brutalism looks cool as hell when done competently and is way more interesting than any architectural trends in the last thirty years.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hail, Squishface!

Pod Six are jerks.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
There go my nipples again!

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
Brutalism when done properly is great. When it's the majority of the architecture and it's done poorly, like it is in Belco, it's loving terrible.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Hail, Squishface!

Pod Six are jerks.

Jerkpod. Also tell Eggers he's fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk
Feb 1, 2019

wheres all this then? really really like the look of it, might even give it a google view later...