Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

bump. three days

*Sternly yet emphatically * Hoipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't wait. White knuckle gripping my Preorder Receipt neck bulging staring at the TV until game day .

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

In Training posted:

Strange. I'll be enjoying it on the go, in a variety of pleasing locales, while also dropping it into the dock after a long day to continue my adventures on the big screen + couch.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Check your preorder if you got it on Amazon btw, me and a couple friends all got emails about delays. Most of our orders including mine still say it will be here Friday so it’s probably just a false alarm or precaution but one of my friends actually had her delivery estimate change to next week

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 9, 2021

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm picking up my copy at my local GameStop

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

going to try and finish smt3 tonight or get as close as I can in preparation. I thought I could hold off on it for a while but caught a trailer and im insanely hype

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ive never played an smt game before (~30 min of 4), started SMT1 snes last night and im hooked. i have no idea what's going on most of the time but its fun to shred demons with a machine gun.

I fused demons into a unicorn and an angel and they seem to be doing a lot of damage. do demons get more intimidated by you as you level? that seems to be my experience but idk if its real. i like how if you have a demon of a certain type with you a lot of times the other demons are like "take care of my friend!" and give you money or magnetite lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

ive never played an smt game before (~30 min of 4), started SMT1 snes last night and im hooked. i have no idea what's going on most of the time but its fun to shred demons with a machine gun.

I fused demons into a unicorn and an angel and they seem to be doing a lot of damage. do demons get more intimidated by you as you level? that seems to be my experience but idk if its real. i like how if you have a demon of a certain type with you a lot of times the other demons are like "take care of my friend!" and give you money or magnetite lol

SMT rules

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mbt posted:

Ftw.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

the american ambassador revealed that he's thor, and he's nuking tokyo

holy poo poo lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh man I forgot about magnetite. I'm so glad they got rid of that system lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mbt posted:

the american ambassador revealed that he's thor, and he's nuking tokyo

holy poo poo lmfao

SMT kicks rear end. Thorman lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a2bparA-Zo eternal jam

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I call it Win Megami Tensei

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Can't wait to see my pal Jack Frost again.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

watching a japanese lady play this right now. about to turn it off to avoid spoilers but the music in this game is fuckin crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

is this crap out at midnight tonight or friday?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Eshop and the official website say Friday. I trust those over the thread title.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

watching a japanese lady play this right now. about to turn it off to avoid spoilers but the music in this game is fuckin crazy

Hell yes, cannot wait to get into it and hear it.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I will be playing this on Tuesday when amazon decides to finally deliver my copy with the cool bag... I'll miss playing it this weekend but you all enjoy...

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

drat i was really excited for this to come out tomorrow

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pretty sure it unlocks tomorrow at midnight, which is technically 11/12. (if you got the digital version)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wish it. Was Friday

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Wish it. Was Friday

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?
It's friday

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's Thursday you sack of poo poo.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

It's Thursday you sack of poo poo.

Let's kill him.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah kick his rear end!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Die now, and repent forever.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

For some reason I thought this game came out on 11/11 and buying a digital copy to play while I'm sick in bed was going to be the highlight of the day.

gently caress this gay earth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it comes out at 9pm pst losers. anyway you should be standing in front of your local safeway's or lowe's hardware veteran reserved park space and singing the halo theme to honor ARE troops instead of sitting on your rear end playing games from china

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

should I be going law or chaos or neutral in smt 1 / 2 / 3 (eventually when i get there)

someone told me "go neutral for the canon ending" which spoiled me on that but refusing to pick a side seems like minmax bullshit. i'm pretty far into smt1 and might just ride out neutral for the reason above but for 2 i'm thinking law, based on what i see in 1

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mbt posted:

should I be going law or chaos or neutral in smt 1 / 2 / 3 (eventually when i get there)

someone told me "go neutral for the canon ending" which spoiled me on that but refusing to pick a side seems like minmax bullshit. i'm pretty far into smt1 and might just ride out neutral for the reason above but for 2 i'm thinking law, based on what i see in 1

I feel like neutral is the best ending with the most content in the majority of SMT games (maybe less so earlier in the series, it gets increasingly true as it goes on to the point where in SMT4A if you pick law or chaos you straight up get a bad early ending and miss the last third or so of the game) but go with what feels right in your heart.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mbt posted:

the neutral ending crap is in 4. in 1 and 2 it doesn't matter they were only released in japame 30 years ago just play it however dude zsnes woont judge you for your choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Play however you want tbh. NG+ is for specific ending goals, imo.