Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Spermy Smurf posted:

Odell Deckham Bunior?

Ole dirty Beckham?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Odell Deckham Bunior?

Ol' Dirty Beckham

gently caress, beaten

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Beckham O'Dell

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

https://twitter.com/FalconeC/status/1459021019377586180?s=20

Glad I dropped him

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Why would you drop te3 in ppr?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Why would you drop te3 in ppr?

One bad game and a player is dead to me, currently starting no one

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Someone in my league dropped Hockenson this morning and I'm really hoping nobody else notices before waivers run

(Dude has Kelce but WTF just trade him man)

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Is Goedert worth holding? I have Waller but I doubt anybody would trade me for him since this is a 10 team legaue and most have serviceable TEs already.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

shirts and skins posted:

Someone in my league dropped Hockenson this morning and I'm really hoping nobody else notices before waivers run

(Dude has Kelce but WTF just trade him man)
What the gently caress I want to play with people that do dumb poo poo like this.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

What the gently caress I want to play with people that do dumb poo poo like this.

I’ve picked up AJ Brown and Josh Jacobs in one of my paid public leagues. Galaxy brain worms are rampant in fantasy football.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I picked up Kittle off the wire (and have Fant) in a 14 teamer. You can imagine that's loving HUGE for me in that one.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Seriously where are you guys finding these leagues.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I wish one time in any league I’ve ever played in over the last 15 years, a single person would make a move as idiotic as goons are constantly reporting from their leagues.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Whoreson Welles posted:

Paid $50 and Yahoo put me in with them

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

All the Browns RBs except D'Ernest are out due to covid protocol

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
After holding Jeff Wilson on my ir all season, I have to drop him to pick up Ingram with Kamara out this week. Feels bad man

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

How are we feeling about Jerry Jeudy? He's up against the worst pass defense probably since the merger

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

shyduck posted:

How are we feeling about Jerry Jeudy? He's up against the worst pass defense probably since the merger

I'm going to start him over Sutton in PPR.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

shyduck posted:

I have him rostered in a league but have no interest in starting him unless I have to

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Whoreson Welles posted:

I have no idea what this mf is doing, it's a $100 buy in league and he auto drafts every year

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Hockenson got dropped in my 10 teamer and is a FA, is it worth dropping Goedert for him or running with two TE by dropping someone useless? They have the same bye that is in the future so it does not really solve that issue and I will still need another TE later, so it feels like it will just turn into trying to figure out who to play each week.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Pain of Mind posted:

Hockenson got dropped in my 10 teamer and is a FA, is it worth dropping Goedert for him or running with two TE by dropping someone useless? They have the same bye that is in the future so it does not really solve that issue and I will still need another TE later, so it feels like it will just turn into trying to figure out who to play each week.

Hock had his bye in week 9.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

generic one posted:

Hock had his bye in week 9.

Oh, so he did, I saw his opponent ranking 14 and thought it was his bye. I guess he is worth a pickup then since I will need a TE, though in standard scoring his points don't look very impressive since he has not had a TD since week 2.

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Just had another trade offer in SFLX dynasty. Give my Stafford, get his Tannehill + Claypool + maybe a pick. Roster below:

Game-Blouses posted:

Year one of a new league with lots of first timers to dynasty (myself included).

12 team, 0.5 PPR, SFLX league: 1QB, 1 SFLX, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLX, 1 TE

My roster:
QB - Herbert, Stafford, Teddy
RB - Chubb, Javonte Williams, Jamaal Williams, Drake, Hines, Lindsey, J. Patterson, Cohen (PUP)
WR - Arob (gently caress), Jeudy, Elijah Moore, Corey Davis, Callaway, Slayton, Gallup (IR)
TE - Gesicki, Cook

Auction draft didn’t go great. I think I have some upside young guys for next year in Javonte, Jeudy, Gallup (probs with a new team) and Moore.

Stafford has been great and Odell may raise his ceiling for now. Tannehill is fine. Claypool would give me another budding young WR for the long term. Obviously some uncertainty at the QB position there long term. I’ll likely be picking in the top 5 with all picks intact. What do y’all think for the long term?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Game-Blouses posted:

Just had another trade offer in SFLX dynasty. Give my Stafford, get his Tannehill + Claypool + maybe a pick. Roster below:

Stafford has been great and Odell may raise his ceiling for now. Tannehill is fine. Claypool would give me another budding young WR for the long term. Obviously some uncertainty at the QB position there long term. I’ll likely be picking in the top 5 with all picks intact. What do y’all think for the long term?

Keep Stafford, he's the same age as Tannehill and has been a top 5 guy this year and at least a solid QB1 for the next few years provided he stays on the Rams and doesn't get hit with injury.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Would depend heavily on what that pick would be imo. Claypool is a nice young asset, but i'm not that high on Tannehill.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Speaking of dumb drops Kareem Hunt just got dropped in a league I'm in for bye week kicker, instead of dropping their normal kicker Gano, Kenyan Drake, or Mecole Hardman :rubby:

Only certainly won't drop to me in waivers, but my claim is in!

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

sourdough posted:

Keep Stafford, he's the same age as Tannehill

Is that true? I would’ve sworn stafford was 5 years older than Tannehill. It feels like he’s been in the league forever

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Yeah they are both 33. So the official offer is: I give Stafford + Allen Robinson and get Tannehill + Claypool + 2022 3rd + 2023 2nd. Thoughts?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Game-Blouses posted:

Yeah they are both 33. So the official offer is: I give Stafford + Allen Robinson and get Tannehill + Claypool + 2022 3rd + 2023 2nd. Thoughts?
No way. Stafford is better than Tanny at the same age, ARob is having a down year in a bad offense so you would be selling him low, and those picks aren't that good.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I don't think it's too far off. See if he'll sub in a 1st instead of the 2nd + 3rd, or drop Robinson from the deal. Maybe swap out ARob for Gallup?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

I don't think it's too far off. See if he'll sub in a 1st instead of the 2nd + 3rd, or drop Robinson from the deal. Maybe swap out ARob for Gallup?

Nah, it's pretty bad. You're selling Robinson at his lowest and he's not that far off from Claypool even with the value drop in dynasty. Stafford is worth way more than Tanny in a SF. And the 2nd and 3rd ain't close to the different between Tanny and Stafford at quarterback.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I had a nightmare that D'Ernest only went for 7 points
And that took me personally finding him in the Asian grocery store in the mall and handing him the football and pointing him to the register he needed to go to get the touchdown.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Quiet Feet posted:

I had a nightmare that D'Ernest only went for 7 points
And that took me personally finding him in the Asian grocery store in the mall and handing him the football and pointing him to the register he needed to go to get the touchdown.

The Browns have one running back, Landry is iffy, and they're playing in Foxboro. I wouldn't be surprised by 7 points.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

shirts and skins posted:

The Browns have one running back, Landry is iffy, and they're playing in Foxboro. I wouldn't be surprised by 7 points.

Patriots D/ST might legitimately be a top-10 overall player ROS at this rate.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm somehow relying on D'Ernest in every league this week so I hope he can crack double digits again. :ohdear:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Sataere posted:

Nah, it's pretty bad. You're selling Robinson at his lowest and he's not that far off from Claypool even with the value drop in dynasty. Stafford is worth way more than Tanny in a SF. And the 2nd and 3rd ain't close to the different between Tanny and Stafford at quarterback.

I didn't say accept as-is, I offered some alterations :shrug:. I don't have Stafford as worth "way more" than Tannehill in dynasty, I think he's a tier or two up and that a future 1st would more than bridge that gap. I love Claypool and easily have Claypool > ARob. I think the gap between these two is way bigger than the gap between Stafford and Tannehill. Also like that he'd be getting five years younger at the position.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I was offered:

Kelce
Diggs

for

J Robinson
D Cook
N Fant

and didn't do it.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Robert Woods just tore his ACL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Go get Van Jefferson if he's out there on waivers. It's no lock OBJ is the defacto no. 2 (or even stays healthy).