Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Friendship ended with the Shadow Baker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Whelp

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Confirmation on what Bell had in his pockets lol

https://twitter.com/samriegel/status/1459029085150056455

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

lmfao the jazz bit is so funny

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
For a moment I was hoping The Shadow Baker would be this campaign's Gilmore/Pumat, but they had to go piss him off.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Dragonstoned posted:

Confirmation on what Bell had in his pockets lol

https://twitter.com/samriegel/status/1459029085150056455

The most unbelievable part about this is not what Travis said, it's that Sam has real names in his phone for all the cast.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Wyld Karde posted:

For a moment I was hoping The Shadow Baker would be this campaign's Gilmore/Pumat, but they had to go piss him off.

You never, ever cross the Shadow Baker.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mage_Boy posted:

The most unbelievable part about this is not what Travis said, it's that Sam has real names in his phone for all the cast.

He changed them back last minute when he knew he was going to share this publicly

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Kind of wild how much energy is missing at the table without Travis (particularly as Bertrand "I'm Already Dead" Bell)

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Pleads posted:

Kind of wild how much energy is missing at the table without Travis (particularly as Bertrand "I'm Already Dead" Bell)

Yeah, it felt really weird not having him there. Really curious how his new character is going to get worked into the campaign.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

He's going to return as Dariax.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

I'm wondering if Travis is going to end up being the person Orym is searching for because he and Liam planned it. Even if he kept Liam in the dark about Bertram.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
So is anyone else mentally going TRAVIS?? at every single new NPC at this point, because I'm feeling kind of silly after that happened like four times. :D

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Agaragon posted:

So is anyone else mentally going TRAVIS?? at every single new NPC at this point, because I'm feeling kind of silly after that happened like four times. :D

The chat was doing it every time a new character popped up, even at the very end of the episode. It was pretty funny.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

lmao

https://twitter.com/LauraBaileyVO/status/1459323751930032129

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/samriegel/status/1459328358894870529?t=AUJLcW5oTsETKl-JMzKupQ&s=19

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Okay THAT is loving awesome.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
:byodood: "WHAT'S IN THE BAAAA-

:ohdear: oh, oh no.
:colbert: ....Well dammit, now it's leaking all over the terrazo floor. Percy, DAHLING"

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

AJA posted:

:byodood: "WHAT'S IN THE BAAAA-

:ohdear: oh, oh no.
:colbert: ....Well dammit, now it's leaking all over the terrazo floor. Percy, DAHLING"

I'd imagine they'd have minor preservations spells, they haven't invented refrigerators yet right?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Gnome de plume posted:

I'd imagine they'd have minor preservations spells, they haven't invented refrigerators yet right?

Pretty sure that was tops on Vex's honey-do lists. No self-respecting ranger wants to waste good game. And, yeah, sure, stuff the old braggart in there as well. An arm for an arm, and all that.

...just for Pelor's sake, get him off the floor already. Not even cantrips are going to get those stains out!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Gnome de plume posted:

I mean they had the Bag of Colding for preserving monster kills, so I don't see why they couldn't have other sized containers/rooms.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Nemo2342 posted:

I mean they had the Bag of Colding for preserving monster kills, so I don't see why they couldn't have other sized containers/rooms.

Because Vex is a cheapskate, and an icebox in a region known for mountains and snow is cheaper than a permanent enchantment on a room/container of a decent size? :shrug:

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
I am not paying that wizard 60 thousand gold just to get drunk and cast a cold spell once a day on the fridge, darling.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

redbrouw posted:

I am not paying that wizard 60 thousand gold just to get drunk and cast a cold spell once a day on the fridge, darling.

Permanence is a hell of a spell. And way cheaper than having ice brought in every day.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/CriticalRole/status/1460367007736418304?s=20

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
Eagerly awaiting good guy Shadow Baker, Private Investigator (P.I)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

I wonder if this is what they had in mind

https://www.reddit.com/r/criticalrole/comments/qvp49n/no_spoilers_wearing_my_gilmores_glorious_goods/

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Entirely unrelated to anything going on now, who are we thinking will multiclass into Paladin? For some reason, I'm feeling like it's gonna be Taliesin.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Dimloep posted:

Entirely unrelated to anything going on now, who are we thinking will multiclass into Paladin? For some reason, I'm feeling like it's gonna be Taliesin.
Fearne

because why not

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Imogen will become yawful good.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Laudna, with 5 STR, and 2 classes to deal with already.

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010
I think Travis will haul out a single class paladin, I think they've had every other class on a main character between the two campaigns.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011

Servetus posted:

I think Travis will haul out a single class paladin, I think they've had every other class on a main character between the two campaigns.

I was thinking that *someone* was going to start out with a Paladin to sort of subvert the tradition.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
artificer please

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Dimloep posted:

It would be hilarious if he Paladin's with Laudna's Warlock patron, everyone else except for Fearne freaking the gently caress out for a long while afterwards.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
I would love to see the Empathy subclass for FCG written out.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
So this is probably a dead and beaten horse but they should really consider splitting the party for some parts of the campaign. 8 people is a lot of just people sitting and waiting for others to do something.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Nah, everyone being at the table is part of the appeal.

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
8 is definitely too many though. Robbie's been great but I do hope he's temporary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
It's never really felt like 7 or 8 is too much to me, honestly. I don't know how Matt feels about corralling that many idiots, obviously, but from an audience perspective it's always felt fine to me and having more people around does make some jokes and interactions really shine. The worst thing it brings to me is some of the cast having to be silent or find something else to do when someone else is having a moment. Which, so what really? I know it does end up with the Twitch chat regularly talking about how Travis/Sam etc. are bored and must hate this or that, but it's just what people do when they have 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes with nothing to do while someone else is busy beside them. I'm perfectly okay with them having to fiddle with their phones for a while if they are.