Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Not Futa Snake posted:

buy me platinum so i can? hit me up on twitter? rather not post things that might not just be cum lube or yogurt on my friends memorial

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

what the hell is happening lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Kazinsal posted:

the mentally ill cumshot lady being a crypto grifter is all the proof I need that these dead gay comedy forums will continue to be hilarious for another two decades

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jazzzzz posted:

did I loving stutter

It’s a text based internet forum you can’t stutter through the written word

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

CLAM DOWN posted:

Buckets and buckets of cum

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Sintaxx posted:

Just curious, does the wife plan to keep her dayjob, assuming she has one?. I mean the gofundme has reached its goal but now it seems we are in extra innings as the gofunding goal keeps getting updated with new target amounts. Are all of his kids benefitting from this or is it just the the 2 with the with the most recent ex-wife? Is there a separate one for the oldest daughter, hopefully they resist the urge to profit and keep a little dignity from this further. As I understand, the split was amicable from the oldest daughter's mother so no playing the victum card here.

nah the single mother of a young child is gonna retire on $65,000

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

"I will post my nudes anywhere"

*posts a drippy cumshot with exactly 0 nudity in it*

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Sintaxx posted:

Just curious, does the wife plan to keep her dayjob, assuming she has one?. I mean the gofundme has reached its goal but now it seems we are in extra innings as the gofunding goal keeps getting updated with new target amounts. Are all of his kids benefitting from this or is it just the the 2 with the with the most recent ex-wife? Is there a separate one for the oldest daughter, hopefully they resist the urge to profit and keep a little dignity from this further. As I understand, the split was amicable from the oldest daughter's mother so no playing the victum card here.

This is probably best asked on the donation thread, where I think it might have been answered. But keep donating please.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984523

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

karphead posted:

*muffled voice* have you considered getting a job?
NO! No, that's not an option! Son-of-a-bitch!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htQAxTNF0g

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD
oh, hi there frags

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

NO night-diggin'

https://youtu.be/pyDDiWMpnMk

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Take all the registration $ weirdo Lowtax defender keeps spending and give it to the fund for his kids IMHO

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CLAM DOWN posted:

No nudity, just cum

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

CLAM DOWN posted:

Disappointment and cum.

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

Bedlam posted:

Disappointment and cum.

This is a paradox.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

This threads definately got the estranged relatives meeting after decades and getting into a fistfight at the funeral vibe going hard.

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i cummed
:hfive:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CaptainFish posted:

This is a paradox.

it's like the "hmm, this wasn't worth it" moment of post-nut clarity

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYkjQnaaWvA

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
No guys, she just posted a pic that LOOKED like cum in her mouth in her friends memorial thread. Making it completely normal and a cool thing to do

This thread rules

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

CLAM DOWN posted:

Do you not attend wakes with the intention of hooking up?

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

Sintaxx posted:

It is my understanding that the money will be split three ways between Lowtax's surviving children. His two oldest children are Lauren and Jaylen, and their mother is Megan. His youngest is Sloane and her mother is Ashli. Neither Megan or Ashli are gonna be able to quit their day jobs. These funds are intended to help Lowtax's children get a good college education, but I wouldn't be surprised (or angry) if these funds were used to pay for therapy for everyone affected by his suicide. All of these poor people have plenty of - to use your phrase - "victim cards" - in their hands as a result of Richard's neglect and abuse. Lowtax was a funny guy, but he was a terrible father and spouse.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

nomad2020 posted:

i will not cum on ANYONE in this thread

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Dixville posted:

No guys, she just posted a pic that LOOKED like cum in her mouth in her friends memorial thread. Making it completely normal and a cool thing to do

This thread rules

Hopefully at my funeral my friends will at least be cool enough to post actual nudes and not just blurry cumshots.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

CLAM DOWN posted:

The perfect tribute to and reflection on lowtaxs life.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

coward

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

nomad2020 posted:

Well, there's a lady with an army of crows that posted a picture of her ex-BF's semen in her mouth, so if that was your intention, you've got a better shot at this wake then most.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Kazinsal posted:

CLAM DOWN posted:

coward

Double dog dare you

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I want an open casket funeral with a funnel that leads to a main pipeline directly above the coffin, which will release a valve and slime me with the congregation's communal cumming like it was Nickelodeon Gak

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
it wasn't even a particularly good cumshot. like yeah there was jizz, but it had strong "hey guise this is semen :keke:" energy vs "yes i would gulp down more of this if I possibly could I live on cum feed me more daddy"

like 5/10 at best

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Loadtax.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
:five:

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

NecroBob posted:

it wasn't even a particularly good cumshot. like yeah there was jizz, but it had strong "hey guise this is semen :keke:" energy vs "yes i would gulp down more of this if I possibly could I live on cum feed me more daddy"

like 5/10 at best

lowtax deserves much better

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

NecroBob posted:

like 5/10 at best

drat buddy you misclicked and posted here instead of the semen review thread.

also, agree.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dixville posted:

This thread rules

Wasn't that the picture she sent Lowtax that she was surprised Lowtax's wife found over the line

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Loden Taylor posted:

moola literally sell your fish for $2000 USD

would you like to buy Screamy???

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

pentyne posted:

drat buddy you misclicked and posted here instead of the semen review thread.

also, agree.

Excuse me sir. This IS the semen review thread.

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

corgski posted:

Hopefully at my funeral my friends will at least be cool enough to post actual nudes and not just blurry cumshots.

I hope that my funeral will be plastered with tasteful nudes of Belle Delphine when I die. You know, to keep it classy. Maybe play her one music video on loop via a projector just above where my coffin rests.

Which reminds me: who is in charge of Lowtax's funeral? Are they even going to have one? Or are they just going to throw his corpse into the sea like they did with Osama Bin Ladin to keep people from flocking to his tomb? Are we gonna also commit Screamy to the sea at the same time?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

CLAM DOWN posted:

Not Futa Snake posted:

Lowtax is dead. so sad Here's a picture of me with cum in my mouth. Hit me up for nudes or BUY MY NFT!
so sad about his death and stuff but I NEED TO MAKE THIS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!

She'll be back with a fresh account soon.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Nov 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

How does it feel, knowing that after all these years, Malign was right? How does it feel, Richard? After all these years. How does it feel? Knowing Malign was right. How does it feel Richard, after all these years? Knowing that Malign was right. After all these years. He was right. How does it feel, Richard?