Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

bows1 posted:

Russell is so silly and dumb. “I’m trying to break records on this recovery” and his hype videos every day.

I'll take this over DV or felony DUI anyday other week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol they fined Marsh for that "taunting" penalty. He's naturally going to appeal it. What a stupid loving league

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
They only fined him because of the backlash.

My favorite from all this was Rap on Eisen saying the league didn't see a hip check at all. Just didn't happen. Our eyes are liars.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
You had one goddamn job covid

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Lol they fined Marsh for that "taunting" penalty. He's naturally going to appeal it. What a stupid loving league

lmao thats amazing. they would never have dared to fine him if they weren't forced to pretend the refs didn't massively gently caress the call up

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I still don't fully understand how the NFL can get away with docking wages on such arbitrary bullshit.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

EmbryoSteve posted:

I'll take this over DV or felony DUI anyday other week

Also over an antivaxer.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I still don't fully understand how the NFL can get away with docking wages on such arbitrary bullshit.

Their union is extremely bad.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/camijustice/status/1459564250515611655?t=3yKq4hGM9R9JiKQKmHEEyQ&s=19

:sickos:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1459576543513133058?t=HQ6n_Detd1Gq05JnsLoMwg&s=19

:rip:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
God drat.

Well, Beckham is going to get enough snaps to see if this experiment works.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

hosed up that OBJ Tonya Harding’d his rear end to clear a path to more playing time.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Docjowles posted:

hosed up that OBJ Tonya Harding’d his rear end to clear a path to more playing time.

They definitely were trying out a trick catch drill they never had run in practice before

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Do a domino meme where the first domino is “DeSean Jackson asking the Rams for his release” and the last one is “OBJ becoming the Rams number 2 wide receiver”

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
I had a dream where I was neighbors with New York Jets QB Mike White. He seems nice but goes into fits of rage easily. I learn he favors using one particular toilet at MetLife Stadium. By his words, it all stems from when he poo poo in a flower box & buried it like a cat. Gets angry if he can't use his favorite toilet. When I tell him that it's a very odd quirk he made fun of me for being single. Seeing I was kinda hurt by that, Mike
arranged date for me with a 6'4" Amazonian warrior woman.

Views:
Be careful taking sleeping gummies. The effects can stack.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

DariusLikewise posted:

Do a domino meme where the first domino is “DeSean Jackson asking the Rams for his release” and the last one is “OBJ becoming the Rams number 1 wide receiver”

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:
I had a dream where I was neighbors with New York Jets QB Mike White. He seems nice but goes into fits of rage easily. I learn he favors using one particular toilet at MetLife Stadium. By his words, it all stems from when he poo poo in a flower box & buried it like a cat. Gets angry if he can't use his favorite toilet. When I tell him that it's a very odd quirk he made fun of me for being single. Seeing I was kinda hurt by that, Mike

Views:

No, that happened. Jay Glazer reported it this morning.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Woozie66 posted:

No, that happened. Jay Glazer reported it this morning.

Scooped again, Schefter.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:

Views:

I wonder if Baker has a favorite toilet at his house or if he uses a different one every time.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I wonder if Baker has a favorite toilet at his house or if he uses a different one every time.

Yeah, the red zone.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

League fined Cassius Marsh $6k for unsportsmanlike conduct, lmao.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Bird in a Blender posted:

Gruden is an rear end in a top hat, but yes also probably right that the NFL went out of their way to make only him look bad. He might as well squeeze some money out of those other assholes too.

Y'know how Al Davis was the biggest thorn in the NFLs paw for so long.

It would be amazing if Mark Davis inadvertently did the same, with the $35M~ he paid to Gruden giving Jon the moxie to tell the league "gently caress your settlement, we're going to discovery".

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

League fined Cassius Marsh $6k for unsportsmanlike conduct, lmao.

Six grand for vaguely walking towards a bench and getting caught on film when a ref tried to bait him

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Desean Jackson is a big dummy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

chrix posted:

His Twitter picture is still him as a Ram

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

chrix posted:

Did he have the really bad antisemitic stuff?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

sirtommygunn posted:

Their union is extremely bad.

turns out the union for the sport where everyone develops brain damage is in fact very bad at negotiating

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They'll get another chance to gently caress it up less! *checks notes* in 9 years and a month

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

turns out the union for the sport where everyone develops brain damage is in fact very bad at negotiating
Also hard when the average career is like 5 days and half of the goons on Something Awful want you to get rid of kickoffs and fire half the special teams players

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The young guys that make up the league only having 3 years to get their career earnings really fucks with your ability to credibly threaten withholding labor.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The young guys that make up the league only having 3 years to get their career earnings really fucks with your ability to credibly threaten withholding labor.

Especially since they're all fresh out of a college system that previously refused to let them earn anything.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Woozie66 posted:

Especially since they're all fresh out of a college system that previously refused to let them earn anything.

this is an interesting point, i wonder once the NCAA rulings fully come into effect if this changes the NFL holdouts as well

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1459625402738135041

An LB would be suspended weeks if they did it to Mac though

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Woozie66 posted:

Yep

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/nickadamsinusa/status/1459271587358818304?s=21

Oof

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

That but Kaepernick instead of Tebow.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1459625402738135041

An LB would be suspended weeks if they did it to Mac though

Just hours after the Marsh fine, huh?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Robert Woods tore his ACL in practice

everything coming up OBJ

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

free vontaze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Woozie66 posted:

He’s a Louis Farrakhan guy