Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Spermy Smurf posted:

Robert Woods just tore his ACL

God damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ayudo posted:

Go get Van Jefferson if he's out there on waivers. It's no lock OBJ is the defacto no. 2 (or even stays healthy).

How so? The Rams paid him something like $5m for a one year deal and McVey called him to make the pitch for him to come to the Rams promising him involvement in the offense.

Also how the gently caress did Woods tear his ACL? There was no practice today was there?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

dkj posted:

How so? The Rams paid him something like $5m for a one year deal and McVey called him to make the pitch for him to come to the Rams promising him involvement in the offense.

Also how the gently caress did Woods tear his ACL? There was no practice today was there?

Looks like he hurt it yesterday, finished practice and they discovered it later.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Matt Zerella posted:

Looks like he hurt it yesterday, finished practice and they discovered it later.

Anyone know the whereabouts of OBJ’s dad yesterday?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I picked up OBJ on a lark this week and due to byes I'm now having an argument in my head about Patrick vs OBJ (E: in my flex, PPR). I love starting players on monday/sunday night.

Right now I have Patrick in.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

dkj posted:

He’s washed up, a locker room cancer, and constantly hurt.

I’d be amazed if he does anything meaningful every again on a football field.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

RCarr posted:

He’s washed up, a locker room cancer, and constantly hurt.

I’d be amazed if he does anything meaningful every again on a football field.
Just gonna quote this for posterity.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

dkj posted:

The bear case for OBJ: He's 29 on a one year deal coming off an ACL repair and an in season shoulder injury. He hasn't practiced with his new team, and will have to learn the play book as he goes. It probably makes sense to fit him into a down field role mid season.

Only 1.25 million is charged this year (basically the amount cleared by waiving djax).

Van Jefferson (like Henderson) is the home grown guy and he'll get the majority of the opportunity for this week at least. if he's out there on waivers you can get him for free

dkj posted:

He tore it yesterday, and the tests came back today.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I was able to pick up Van Jefferson, so thanks for the heads up!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Sadly someone in my league has been holding Jefferson for weeks now.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
In case you were betting on Julio's hamstring not being a problem for the first time in years

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1459635815877910531

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Would you drop Sutton for Van Jefferson in PPR? I also have Juedy, and ever since he's been back, Sutton is no bueno.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Tyree posted:

Would you drop Sutton for Van Jefferson in PPR? I also have Juedy, and ever since he's been back, Sutton is no bueno.

I would look to offload one of them in some way.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Big Ben out for Sunday, now to decide if I need to bench diontae

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

MacheteZombie posted:

Goddamn he’s just dragging that whole team down LOL

I’m not benching Diontae tomorrow. He and Friermuth and I guess James Washington are the only receivers they’ve got

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MacheteZombie posted:

Honestly how much worse than Ben can the backups be at this point, dude has a deadarm

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

shirts and skins posted:

Honestly how much worse than Ben can the backups be at this point, dude has a deadarm

That’s the reason Diontae and Najee are so valuable. It’s why they get hyper targeted.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm trying to hash out Corey Davis, Singletary, AJ Green or Dallas Goedert at flex. Such a weird array of players and situations

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Ahahaha, nobody else noticed that the taco dropped Hockenson on a Thursday and my 8th waiver priority scooped him up.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
I'm starting to think having waivers clearing every day and free agency only on Sundays/Mondays for emergencies is the best setup.

And yes I'm bitter that Jefferson was grabbed when the news broke and now I only have Godwin as a startable WR.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

shirts and skins posted:

Ahahaha, nobody else noticed that the taco dropped Hockenson on a Thursday and my 8th waiver priority scooped him up.

Me, but for Hunt instead. He should be back soon, right?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pain of Mind posted:

Me, but for Hunt instead. He should be back soon, right?

I sure as hell hope so, I'm relying on him and Chubb in a couple of leagues. There was some small chatter that he might be back this week but I don't think it was ever likely. Still, if it's being discussed at all that might mean he's back soon.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I bet they hold Hunt out until after their bye.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Idk how this guy in my league is doing it but he drafted JT, Week 4 he traded Hunt, Hurts, and AJ Brown for Henry and a 2022 3rd, last week he traded that 2022 3rd and a 2022 8th for CMC, and just this morning he traded DJ Moore and a 2022 5th for Zeke, TO HIS OWN BROTHER.

So now he’s sitting on JT, CMC, Henry, and Zeke. He can keep 2 of his choice between JT, Zeke, and Henry going into next season. Absolutely ridiculous.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Whoreson Welles posted:

last week he traded that 2022 3rd and a 2022 8th for CMC, and just this morning he traded DJ Moore and a 2022 5th for Zeke,

Thats just collusion.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

With a snow game in Green Bay should I be playing Russell Wilson? Best late game QB available for pickup is Bridgewater

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would not sit Russel Wilson

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Party Boat posted:

With a snow game in Green Bay should I be playing Russell Wilson? Best late game QB available for pickup is Bridgewater

Are you mentally strong enough to watch him go off on your bench?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

dkj posted:

Are you mentally strong enough to watch him go off on your bench?

Absolutely not lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Party Boat posted:

Snow games generally benefit offensive players because it's easier to know where you're going and go there than try to react to another player in snow

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I dropped rhamondre Stevenson for bolden yesterday :(

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Party Boat posted:

Turns out it's not even snowing, wtf Wisconsin

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Party Boat posted:

Turns out it's not even snowing, wtf Wisconsin

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

is my goto for quick weather information

the snow game was DET@PIT

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
CMAC heads to the medical tent. 😂

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Aaron Jones done

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

ok now it is snowing a bit in GB

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Lmao

1. Go 0-7
2. Sell off Nick Chubb, Justin Jefferson and A.J. Brown for draft picks.
3. Fill in Jabroni squad easily goes 3-0.

I love/hate fantasy football so much

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Why would you move Jefferson and Brown to rebuild?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Lmao

1. Go 0-7
2. Sell off Nick Chubb, Justin Jefferson and A.J. Brown for draft picks.
3. Fill in Jabroni squad easily goes 3-0.

I love/hate fantasy football so much

:respek:

Sup, "my tanking fantasy team refuses to die" buddy?

I sold off Aaron Jones and Kupp AND Cordarelle and am still probably finishing this week at .500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Man I hate fantasy football. My other TE is Hockenson, who also scored a donut.