Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

bedpan posted:

in retrospect, did trump dodge a bullet by losing in 2020?

100% none of this is really Biden's 'fault' (in the sense that Joe Biden, right wing capitalist, was literally never going to do what's needed so any 'blame' on him is some real scorpion and frog poo poo going on), it was always going to hit with a blend of general globaliztion issues and pandemic poo poo. The loser of the 2020 election was always going to be the real winner, getting to avoid the major economic issues and go 'woah I totally would have fixed that' even if obviously neither would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

I feel extremely called out by this post

look buddy I just want you to take care of yourself

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

elect me to Congress, and I promise whenever Steve Scalise is on the floor I'll start bringing up the game of softball

one of america's favorite pastime, shot balls - - I mean softball

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Im going tomorrow to get a small turkey and whatever veggies I can find to shove up its rear end

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

oh so that’s why she doesn’t talk about the kids in camps anymore

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Biden would be a smidge more popular if he literally did loving anything except remind me my student loans restart in January

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
everything shes doing is super pathetic though

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Good soup! posted:

He got elected to be FDR alright

Fuckin
Dumb
Republican

:slick:

Farting
Decomposing
R

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

duomo posted:

:drat:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Frail Dying Rapist

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

duomo posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

shyduck posted:

Frail Dying Rapist

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

bedpan posted:

in retrospect, did trump dodge a bullet by losing in 2020?

absolutely. things were on track to get worse and no one in power has a clue how to fix things. Biden will oversee 3 million covid deaths and the end of america as a world power, and trump will sweep back into power anyway.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Ruzihm posted:

can someone translate this from accountant to English?

$39 billion a year is peanuts

we give the pentagon $700 billion a year...ever year

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Farting
Decomposing
R

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

shyduck posted:

Frail Dying Rapist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pamela Springstein posted:

absolutely. things were on track to get worse and no one in power has a clue how to fix things. Biden will oversee 3 million covid deaths and the end of america as a world power, and trump will sweep back into power anyway.

it's so funny that trump literally found One Weird Trick to avoid all consequences to his stupid policies being blamed on him but he's such a fragile little bitch he's still genuinely mad he lost the election even though he's gonna skate to 2024

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

shyduck posted:

Frail Dying Rapist

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

bedpan posted:

big oof if she actually believes that

no one is that stupid

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Firing
Dookie
Rearward

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

shyduck posted:

Frail Dying Rapist

dahahahaha

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i thought the House didn't have a filibuster. how is this guy talking for hours.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

100% none of this is really Biden's 'fault' (in the sense that Joe Biden, right wing capitalist, was literally never going to do what's needed so any 'blame' on him is some real scorpion and frog poo poo going on), it was always going to hit with a blend of general globaliztion issues and pandemic poo poo. The loser of the 2020 election was always going to be the real winner, getting to avoid the major economic issues and go 'woah I totally would have fixed that' even if obviously neither would.

exactly. all of the crap was going to happen anyway. trump somehow is going to escape unscathed and stomp on loser joe.

sexpig by night posted:

it's so funny that trump literally found One Weird Trick to avoid all consequences to his stupid policies being blamed on him but he's such a fragile little bitch he's still genuinely mad he lost the election even though he's gonna skate to 2024

the universe continues to smile on donald trump. for some utterly inexplicable reason. this is mind boggling how it is unfolding

bedpan has issued a correction as of 04:21 on Nov 19, 2021

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

i thought the House didn't have a filibuster. how is this guy talking for hours.

the House has a rule that allows party leaders to speak at any length, generally used by the minority party (the "magic minute")

surely you remember Pelosi's own, record-breaking 8 hour speech on behalf of the DREAMers back in 2018?! (lol)

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

shyduck posted:

Frail Dying Rapist

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
poor ol joe has been getting pwned his whole life lol and even when he became potus it was to continue being pwned, but harder. lmfao. this guy just gets beat to poo poo daily and he loves it. hes a sick freak for sure.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

poor ol joe has been getting pwned his whole life lol and even when he became potus it was to continue being pwned, but harder. lmfao. this guy just gets beat to poo poo daily and he loves it. hes a sick freak for sure.

the perfect american president in 2021

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sadder still to think that he must believe at least somewhat that he's doing "the right thing" and that some day history will remember him as more than a senile pervert

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Smythe posted:

I agree but also turn on your monitor

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

PeterCat posted:

You're thinking of the CIA.
Nah I was definitely thinking of them troops.

But I could be wrong, maybe they just consume tons of drugs and don't traffic.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/fort-bragg-murders-1153405/

quote:

Nicole and her husband also had small children. When a friend or babysitter could be found to look after the kids, the group of five parents, all in their mid-thirties, went out on the town in Fayetteville. “Full disclosure,” Nicole says, “me and Billy and Mark all did coke together.”

On multiple occasions, she saw other special operators snorting cocaine, too. “There were a couple others that were with us,” she tells me, “drinking and partying. Everybody seemed to know the same people. They all knew Billy.”

Laura echoes Nicole’s account when I speak to her separately. “They’ve done coke in front of me,” she says. “Other operators that were there. Sometimes when I would walk into Billy’s house, it was just everywhere.”

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I wish our government was like Ukraine where they literally fight each other

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Lostconfused posted:

Nah I was definitely thinking of them troops.

But I could be wrong, maybe they just consume tons of drugs and don't traffic.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/fort-bragg-murders-1153405/

Yeah, those are just users. Here's what happens when the troops try to traffic drugs:

https://www.armytimes.com/news/2021/09/16/guard-soldier-caught-in-uniform-trying-to-transport-cocaine-complaint-says/

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bedpan posted:

exactly. all of the crap was going to happen anyway. trump somehow is going to escape unscathed and stomp on loser joe.

the universe continues to smile on donald trump. for some utterly inexplicable reason. this is mind boggling how it is unfolding

it's more that the system is inherently incapable of punishing him, because it's been molded solely to serve the wealthy

now the fact that he's more healthy than basically all of congress despite subsisting on a diet of nothing but fast food and 0 exercise? that's some cosmic poo poo

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lmao at the approval trajectory since bif passed.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMikeJohnson/status/1461532285690421248

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

shyduck posted:

Frail Dying Rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Well it's gotta be something else, they aren't driving out to some lake and beheading each other over nothing.

Maybe it's something other than drugs though.

Edit: It could also be that it's just national guard aren't cool enough to be in the club.