Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Truly a man who represented his voters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Just got pfizer booster at Sams club. In and out fifteen minutes including standing around time. I don't feel like I have LTE yet.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lake of Methane posted:

I looked into this guy, Albert Watkin, as St Louis lawyer.

He has some fame for a few reasons, including:
  • Defending a company called The South Butt from those fuckbag North Face vandals.

• Frequent profanity in public statements
  • While acting as the attorney for the ex-husband of one of former-Missouri Governor Eric Greitens' affair/sex assault victims, he received a $100k payment from Scott Faughn, the publisher of The Missouri Times, and political opponent of Greitens, which became its own B-story during the time of the 2018 trial.

Just found this fun related one.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05/albert-watkins-jacob-chansley-capitol-attack

quote:

“THEY’RE ALL loving SHORT-BUS PEOPLE”: CAPITOL RIOT ATTORNEY MANAGES TO INSULT AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT GROUPS WHILE DEFENDING 1/6 ACTIONS
The lawyer for the QAnon shaman told Talking Points Memo “These defendants…they’re all loving short-bus people. These are people with brain damage, they’re loving retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Well, this will lead to some fun.

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1461759627335503876?t=IE84HcL3wRsy4F_P8o2Iyw&s=19

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
:cripes:

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Uggghghhghhhhh what the gently caress :cripes:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Aquited on all charges.

Lol

Nothing matters

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Not surprised in the least that he got off but still feeling angry and upset about it nonetheless.

Gonna go for a run or hang out with my dogs or something. gently caress this.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
This was the expected outcome.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
At least the Onion was prepared

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1461760071428460553?t=ui11f-iK0CHGKkcoC-KN6A&s=19

https://twitter.com/andrewjrivers/status/1461761551975784456?t=oSYi4EoRB0uMGIVyGb0-Sg&s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Nov 19, 2021

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

If you didn't see this coming I don't know what to say.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wonder how spicy poo poo in Kenosha is getting.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ. They should've at least charged him aith negligent homicide or voluntary manslaughter or whatever that state's equivalent is.

Now we're gonna have even more right wing scumbags open carry firearms and they'll be more likely to use them next time.

gently caress this earth.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Wonder how spicy poo poo in Kenosha is getting.

I know the Guard is there, but is anyone else?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Pine Cone Jones posted:

This was the expected outcome.

Yeah, it's legal for conservative white dudes to kill people who aren't conservative white dudes. This has been the case for in this country for literally hundreds of years.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Prediction: he walks on everything including the weapons

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

We all hoped for better.

Kenosha is going to burn this weekend.

I am worried about any precedent that this verdict may start. Being able to claim self defense, while transporting a weapon across state lines, into a situation that the media has already declared violent, can only lead to lots of dead people.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glenn Greenwald: A Study in Brain Worms

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1461760181482708998

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yup. If you're going to protest you may as well go strapped

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

ANTIFA Hilux time

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The precedent of "you're allowed to kill the people society thinks are bad" has been there the entire time. He's not a trailblazer, he followed the instruction manual.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you think the law will apply the same to "antifa blm radicals" you are very mistaken.

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

loving amazing. This is the outcome the judge wanted and pushed for.

I suspect the little dweeb will drown in civil suits. Now we'll see a trend of dweeb cop-wannebes open carrying to "protect businesses". I know the kind and they look just like 'ol Kyle.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
This

Milo and POTUS posted:

But also this

Best Friends posted:

If you think the law will apply the same to "antifa blm radicals" you are very mistaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59cg62wqpY

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

edit: meh not as funny as thought.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Burning Beard posted:

loving amazing. This is the outcome the judge wanted and pushed for.

I suspect the little dweeb will drown in civil suits. Now we'll see a trend of dweeb cop-wannebes open carrying to "protect businesses". I know the kind and they look just like 'ol Kyle.

Giving away their labor for free in the hopes they get to kill a man.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
We knew this would be the verdict. The Judge and Prosecution made it pretty apparent.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Been avoiding this thread for MH reason so I'm not reading any of it but I can't ignore the big news of the day so I'm just dropping in to say gently caress Kyle Rittenhouse and especially gently caress the justice system for legalizing murder.

I hope Kyle Rittenhouse and that stupid judge both meet the same fate in Minecraft.

Well see ya.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Hmmm, not sure how much the armed society, polite society idiom worked out in this case.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

Hmmm, not sure how much the armed society, polite society idiom worked out in this case.

Exactly as intended

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
wonder what Copmala and Crime Bill Joe have to say about this

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proud Christian Mom posted:

GUN CONTROL! GUN CONTROL! GUN CONTROL!

Then it will be it, because while Biden does support that, he also knows that their is far more important stuff on his plate and isn't wasting political currency on that.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Agreed we've got an infrastructure bill to lose another few hundred billion from.

drat if only there were ways to strengthen the core of our democracy like ensuring voting rights aren't eroded or that a weaponized, white nationalist police force isn't running rough shod and the people who are all in on RAHOWA aren't given a blank check to just go commit murders. Probably impossible!

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Convenient timing for the President to be not the President and away under anesthesia! He's immune to questions about consequences for white men!

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

You know, this is the only forum/internet site I am even bothering to look at with this horseshit decision. Everything else is so toxic that it's bad for my already precarious mental state.

There's a reason I watch PBS kids in the morning; it's more fun than the news. Also Odd Squad is a pretty fun show.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

maffew buildings posted:

Agreed we've got an infrastructure bill to lose another few hundred billion from.

drat if only there were ways to strengthen the core of our democracy like ensuring voting rights aren't eroded or that a weaponized, white nationalist police force isn't running rough shod and the people who are all in on RAHOWA aren't given a blank check to just go commit murders. Probably impossible!

But a white nationalist police force running roughshod over minorities/poor/dissidents is a huge part of the core of our democracy. :confused:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Let’s start a GoFundMe for a motorcycle for Rittenhouse. Something with a lot of power.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

I hate that people I called my brothers are so lovely about the past few years. It's intensely angering.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

:cripes::hf::cripes:
Now these goddamn right-wing assholes are really going to be emboldened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

:cripes::hf::cripes:
Now these goddamn right-wing assholes are really going to be emboldened.

I'm skeptical, these pussies wont' even say gently caress biden, they're hiding behind lets go brandon. Lots of people talk a big game, but most of them are cowards who will only get caught up in a mob situation.