Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

I think the Zone may have already started cooling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mistle posted:

The counterpoint to this is that it's now safe to light up any fascists parading around with guns out, because their threatening and ability to kill is right there in the open and it's all in self-defense. *taps on head like a genius, but using a gun instead of a finger*

lmao you think this rule will be applied equally? Just lol

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

already gone, what was it?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So what happened to all the stuff about being in illegal possession of a gun and also illegally carrying that across state lines?

e: Oh, just read up on it. The gun wasn't the right length to be considered "dangerous", lol.

Stoatbringer fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Nov 19, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Chief McHeath posted:

I just went to the Circle K gas station and fired my glock into the ground, for some reason the clerk jumped, so I had to shoot the clerks and all the other customers, any one of them could have come and taken my gun from me and then I would be in fear of my life.

When the county sheriffs came, sirens blazing, they told me that any one of them could have been bad guys, they patted me on the back, hugged me, thanked me and the cute one even kissed me on the cheek.

:patriot:

just like Thomas Jefferson wanted

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Stoatbringer posted:

So what happened to all the stuff about being in illegal possession of a gun and also illegally carrying that across state lines?

Hes white, and now wealthy.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Junk posted:

Idiot saying he hopes chudenhouse does good things with his life now.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

Time_pants posted:

I've got bad news for you: it's not each other they're going to be blasting.

Sure glad I'm watching from the outside then.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Stoatbringer posted:

He pointed at his skin and the charges were dropped

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
in conclusion, the system works.

It's time to move on

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If you honestly think that you'll be tempted to use a gun to off yourself, then please don't buy one. Everyone has different needs and limitations, and we should all recognize our own.

This is exactly why I will never own a firearm. As lovely a person I may be, or as terrible I think my situation is right now, I never want to leave my wife to pick up the pieces.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Mistle posted:

The counterpoint to this is that it's now safe to light up any fascists parading around with guns out, because their threatening and ability to kill is right there in the open and it's all in self-defense. *taps on head like a genius, but using a gun instead of a finger*

cops are going to mow you down if you try this just fyi

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1461774995344953346

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Also Kyle and Brandon are going to be names of the year. Telling you now.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mistle posted:

Yes*

*assuming you survive the police return fire, and assuming you survive being arrested and jailed, and assuming you don't end up in the same Chudge's courtroom, and assuming, and assuming....... :smith:

:lol: just :lmao: it really is all downhill from here

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TotalLossBrain posted:

Great, just what the world needs more of, Kyles.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

"No, I want the trophy intern to parade around!"

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

TotalLossBrain posted:

Oh, I really hate you for this post. Godddddd I know you're right and I cannot stand it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
why isn't this guy a senator supreme court judge yet

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mistle posted:

Depends on your jurisdiction. First off, wherever you are, the cops will most likely kill you on sight. Rittenhouse got to walk away after this and go home - that ain’t happening to us. Even if you put down your gun and put your hands on your head, you’re either getting domed by a Proud Boy or a cop.

Let’s say they take you into custody. How well do you think you’ll be treated? Will you even survive to trial?

Then in the trial, who makes up your jury? Residents of Kenosha county? You’re hosed. Dane county? Odds are a bit better. Residents of Portland, OR? You’re probably fine.

Okay, if you weren’t convicted, you were either acquitted or got a hung jury. How long do you survive before some cop blows you away and plants a gun on you and says you were threatening to shoot him?

Society and law enforcement only protects Republicans, conservatives, and white supremacists.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
We finally chose a name, please welcome our son Chris Brandon American Sniper Kyle Flag Williams.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Chief McHeath posted:

We finally chose a name, please welcome our son Chris Brandon American Sniper Kyle Flag Williams.

Donald Kyle Brandon Trump Flag Eagle Williams, actually

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

Wow, wish I could just take a day off whenever I felt like it and have things inserted into me!

I can help you

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'd honestly be happy if every GOP shithead wasn't so gleeful about the fact that two people are dead, maybe spend even two seconds considering that

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Donald Kyle Brandon Trump Flag Eagle Williams, actually

We had twins? Why didn't you part name it PATRIOT god damnit come on

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I'd honestly be happy if every GOP shithead wasn't so gleeful about the fact that two people are dead, maybe spend even two seconds considering that

Counter point is something like this: "liberals are subhuman, and killing them is no worse than putting down a sick dog"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
So, just to be clear:

skateboard: super dangerous weapon
AR-15: first aid kit

Stay safe out there, if you're injured get someone to shoot some bullets at you. Heal you right up.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

haljordan posted:

Counter point id be really happy if they were all dead!!

Makes u think

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Junk posted:

that one was just some dumb trolling about wanting a billion dollars from elon musk that i thought was funny.

cause you see none of those things will ever happen.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan posted:

I'm not sad about the lil boy rapist being dead tho

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The one weapons charge was thrown out by the judge right before the jury started deliberations. Supposedly there’s a loophole where the specific Wisconsin law only applied to 16 & under and 18 & older, and Rittenhouse was 17. :shrug:

Either that or the chudge knew that was the one thing that might get him, so he tossed it.

There was a law that says under 18 can have a gun supervised so they can go hunting (unless it is an illegal sawed-off gun) He could have gone to jail for a knife or brass knuckles, but an AR-15 was just him taking a detour before his hunting trip

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are there riots? Shouldn't there be riots? I was promised riots!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1461785516475572228

:shepface:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Antifa supersoldiers start training with deadly weapons at an early age.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Lascivious Sloth posted:

did you close a thread and re-post the thread to make yourself the OP lol

edit: and you probed the OP from the original thread when he first posted it LOL

wow

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

No because it's not surprising or unexpected at all

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Also the pigs will put down any protestors with brutality that would make Attica look like a Sunday picnic

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i cant wait for the other dudes in Georgia to get off too so then I can openly hunt any black person I see jogging in my, or anyone else's neighborhood

a creepy colon fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Nov 19, 2021

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

What's the maximum amount of alcohol a person can consume without dying? asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Dang. But maybe later tonight there will be riots?