Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tac Dibar
Apr 7, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

people who want their friends to know they're getting big huge nightly creampies

Ok, I can respect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
A week ago, I was searching on Amazon for something along the lines of "vent cover magnet". I forget exactly what terms I was using but around the 4th or 5th page of search results, I started seeing some strange things:

Unfortunately, I didn't think to make note of the link or search terms. It's a real shame because I remember looking at the store page for ??? ?????????? and having a good laugh.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tac Dibar posted:

Ok, I can respect that.

Gotta remind your friends and family how much dick your dropping

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Brutakas posted:

A week ago, I was searching on Amazon for something along the lines of "vent cover magnet". I forget exactly what terms I was using but around the 4th or 5th page of search results, I started seeing some strange things:

Unfortunately, I didn't think to make note of the link or search terms. It's a real shame because I remember looking at the store page for ??? ?????????? and having a good laugh.

Were you searching for Imposter Among Us?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Brutakas posted:

"Realistic"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Garrand posted:

"Realistic"

Look at this poster who doesn't have ridges on their penis.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Zil posted:

Look at this poster who doesn't have ridges on their penis.

That poster might not be a dragon. They could be a boring ordinary mammal.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TontoCorazon posted:

Gotta remind your friends and family how much dick your dropping

It’s always fun to let them know at church.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Brutakas posted:

“Vent” is also the word for the excretory opening on reptiles and birds, hence the dragon dildo didlo

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
So would that mean the didlo is intended for use by reptiles and birds?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

It’s always fun to let them know at church.

Church, family events, work, anywhere really. People want to know how much necking is going on in your life

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Garrand posted:

"Realistic"

Realistic what is the question.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Brandfarlig posted:

You already know this but laminar isn't a state of matter. Liquid is.

Laminar flow is a fluid mechanics term for non-turbulent flow where the fluid can be modelled as flowing in horizontal layers stacked on top of each other. This is opposed to turbulent flow, where particles go throughout the height of the flowing fluid. The cheese is flowing in a laminar flow regime partly because the cheese molecules stick together and also the slow speed. If you got the knife/cheese real hot and had some kind of high-powered cheese-sloughing robot you could move it fast enough to get turbulent cheese. The cheese is a fluid.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why is it "for women" ?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Why is it "for women" ?

Because the cheese is in flow

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Lincoln posted:

Post/avatar combo

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also what didlos are there which give me better $/oz ratio? I have a vast cavity to fill and must therefore secure the highest displacement didlo at the lowest possible price.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Hatebag posted:

some kind of high-powered cheese-sloughing robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0in0Lr0FbU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

OwlFancier posted:

Also what didlos are there which give me better $/oz ratio? I have a vast cavity to fill and must therefore secure the highest displacement didlo at the lowest possible price.

Google "Doc Johnson Red Boy - The Challenge" and select the best price. They're around ten pounds and you could probably get one for 40-50 of your local currency.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Brutakas posted:

Actually I have this question. I recognize the bottom ??? as some kind of protractor, but what kind of instrument is the top ???

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao, but these cowards are making regular cheese goo, set that fucker to 10x speed and let's see what happens!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Goon Boots posted:

Actually I have this question. I recognize the bottom ??? as some kind of protractor, but what kind of instrument is the top ???

It's a bad dragon dildo for women realistic (black)

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Nature is now enhancing its photos with that "emphasis" effect

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's a bad dragon dildo for women realistic (black)

*didlo

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Realistic as in the correspondence theory of truth or the coherence model?

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Just because she rides a dragon dildo that don't make her a hoe no.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Memento posted:

Google "Doc Johnson Red Boy - The Challenge" and select the best price. They're around ten pounds and you could probably get one for 40-50 of your local currency.

That's a butt plug though not a didlo. Little different

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dixville posted:

That's a butt plug though not a didlo. Little different

Owl Fancier specified "a vast cavity to fill" and "better $/oz ratio", and for those you can't go past Big Red

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Memento posted:

Owl Fancier specified "a vast cavity to fill" and "better $/oz ratio", and for those you can't go past Big Red

I missed the cavity party. Carry on

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Goon Boots posted:

Some kind of slide rule, dunno what the extra part is for

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Memento posted:

The cavity is inside my wall, I am doing cavity wall insulation with sex toys. Like they used to do with razor blades in olden times.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I would just buy a poo poo load of suction cup dildos and stick a piece of drywall to the end before throwing it in the wall. In 50 years, someone will open that wall up and it will look like some moron never learned to line it up with a stud and kept pushing their dildos through the wall and losing them.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Goon Boots posted:

It's a device called a taper gauge, the narrow point allows it to be placed in narrow slots, drill holes, etc. to measure the depth.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Hatebag posted:

Laminar flow is a fluid mechanics term for non-turbulent flow where the fluid can be modelled as flowing in horizontal layers stacked on top of each other. This is opposed to turbulent flow, where particles go throughout the height of the flowing fluid. The cheese is flowing in a laminar flow regime partly because the cheese molecules stick together and also the slow speed. If you got the knife/cheese real hot and had some kind of high-powered cheese-sloughing robot you could move it fast enough to get turbulent cheese. The cheese is a fluid.

I know. I'm just being strict about the term state of matter.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Lincoln posted:

All the cool people have a cloaca these days. That didlo looks very cloacable.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

:gizz: drat I need a cigarette or 6 after that

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

drat, just had a flashback to some lovely NBC horror movie when I was a kid where a dude died from something like that.

Cept I think he was a plumber or something.

gently caress, a core memory.jpg :stare:

I believe you're thinking of the plumber dying like that in Amityville 4 the evil escapes. It was made for TV sequel that was on NBC.

And it started Patty Duke.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Raclette is awesome. We're having it for Christmas dinner.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

PainterofCrap posted:

Raclette is awesome. We're having it for Christmas dinner.

It's only raclette if it's from Switzerland. Otherwise it's just cheese on toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

bike tory posted:

It's only raclette if it's from Switzerland. Otherwise it's just cheese on toast
raclette people enjoy things