Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

ArmZ posted:

this is a parody account right
welcome to the wacky, wonderful world of marc thiessen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

still never really understood how this is supposed to help anything since calling someone racist doesn't make them dissolve into thin air

The liberal goal isn't to *help* anyone, its to have the performative moral high ground at all times

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial...ingawful.com%2F

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

might get more votes than Harris/Buttigieg but still lose 50 states

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Maya Fey posted:

might get more votes than Harris/Buttigieg but still lose 50 states

Peter Butts could maybe organize the CIA to rig some votes, at least.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ah yeah Marc Thiessen, one of W's biggest torture apologists. I'm glad the washington post feels like he's a good person to give a column to

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

ah yeah Marc Thiessen, one of W's biggest torture apologists. I'm glad the washington post feels like he's a good person to give a column to

Bush war apologists is the defining characteristic of the WAPO oped section.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

:sickos:

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

"Joe Manchin-Kyrsten Sinema 2024 — now that’s a Democratic ticket that would terrify the GOP."

Dear Satan,

I've never asked you for much before, but please,

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Eggplant Squire posted:

Bush war apologists is the defining characteristic of the WAPO oped section.

It's no spoiler alert how the liberal media worked night and day to rehab W's image after he was out of office.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Facehammer posted:

"Joe Manchin-Kyrsten Sinema 2024 — now that’s a Democratic ticket that would terrify the GOP."

Dear Satan,

I've never asked you for much before, but please,

Be careful what you wish for cause the Democrat Party won't allow a leftist challenge to them and the Republican will be Bush Palin Romney Trump 2.0 who will suspend democracy, pass tax cuts for their rich buddies and round up all the minorities you like into camps literally the second they get in power. Every leftist with a platform will agree how its the most important election ever and how we need to set aside small disagreements to defeat the barbarian hordes at the gates, or else they'll get the Greenwald/Dore "what happened to them" blacklist treatment. And most leftists will absolutely buy it.

They just last year turned a mass movement for racial justice and criminal justice reform into a pandemic ignoring get out the vote drive for the unrepentant and senile author of the 94 crime bill. Bernie and AOC will absolutely ask you to vote for that ticket.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

just enjoying that I called Joe being our Weimar period.

anyway y'all are outed as racist and sexist for insulting yahsqween girlboss kamala

cspam is #cancelled

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Cspam will be cancelled at midnight

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Manchin running for President would involve him leaving the Senate so sure.

note: this is not because I think the Senate will be good if only Joe is gone. it's because I personally hate Joe Manchin, he would get his poo poo pushed in, and he would suffer immense personal discomfort because the only thing that really pisses him off (and it *really* pisses him off) is when people don't take him seriously.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/s...er%3D67lastpost

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Kambungler

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fame Douglas posted:

Peter Butts could maybe organize the CIA to rig some votes, at least.

They are good at that.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/14...ingawful.com%2F

:sadwave:

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Incredible pants making GBS threads weakness from Biden, it's just incredible to see.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
the democrats are not going to get destroyed in 2022

-said nobody ever

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

EorayMel posted:

-said nobody ever

says me bitch

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

tenderjerk posted:

the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

The last time their polls looked this bad one year before an election was 1981

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

double negative

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
also says the VA gov election, +10 R gen ballot polls, bidens demented rapist grandpa response to the rittenhouse trial, complete failure to pass the agenda they campaigned on

eat poo poo like the Democrats will

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

EorayMel posted:

-said nobody ever

I'm saying it. The dems will not be destroyed in 2022.

2021 isn't over yet.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
...NOT!!

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/MattLech/status...ingawful.com%2F

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Worth noting that as of this post, the president of the united states is getting ratio'd

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Wonder if Biden will hit low 30s approval soon personally

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

All I got out of that message is "tough poo poo, don't destroy property or we'll send the national guard in again"

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

ex post facho posted:

Wonder if Biden will hit low 30s approval soon personally

20% at least when the student loan payments restart

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

shyduck posted:

All I got out of that message is "tough poo poo, don't destroy property or we'll send the national guard in again"

he scolded people to protest peacefully after the verdict

as if white supremacists aren't gonna stroll in and mow em down during his presidency, its gonna be a shitshow

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It's going to be something to read Biden's apologia for congress when it invalidates his own re election in 2024

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

is biden the american Paul Von Hindenberg or the american Neville Chamberlain

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Thank you comrade Chris Hedges

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/12/09/end-we-will-all-pay-cowardice-liberal-class

quote:

The Biden administration resembles the ineffectual German government formed by Franz von Papen in 1932 that sought to recreate the ancien régime, a utopian conservatism that ensured Germany’s drift into fascism.

Biden, bereft like von Papen of new ideas and programs, will eventually be forced to employ the brutal tools Biden as a senator was so prominent in creating to maintain social control – wholesale surveillance, a corrupt judicial system, the world’s largest prison system and police that have been transformed into lethal paramilitary units of internal occupation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

It's going to be something to read Biden's apologia for congress when it invalidates his own re election in 2024
"A few days ago I told the American people I won the election. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."