Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gatts posted:

I just remembered the Steelers tied with Detroit preventing an 0-17 season. LMAO.

Browns will give Detroit their first win because of this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Browns will give Detroit their first win because of this post

Browns will give Detroit their first win because we are 0-16 Bros and will pick the other up

Also we are the Browns

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/JLforemanjrAcTN/status/1462530238412378116

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Wait the Ravens actually won, I got bored waiting for the Bears to figure out if they were going for 2 or not and left

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

heard my team dew it as well. but i don't care or watch football. i was busy playing Nintendo GameBoy™

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Yours and mine; these and those; ladies and gentlemen

THE Cincinnati Bengals

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I think the Ravens need to get rid of Wink Martindale. It used to be that we would draft defensive players in the middle and late rounds and they'd do ok here. Then someone would sign them to a huge deal. And then their production drops off. Now it's they do ok here and they sign somewhere and blow up. And look what a horrendous job Martindale is doing with these huge runs and the team's bad tackling and discipline. I think he is way worse than Greg Roman on offense. It's time to fire him or encourage him to move on.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cincinnati Bengals are winning the division and the Super Bowl

Count it and recognize.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
The Steelers need to lose 4 more games. No more, no less.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

wilderthanmild posted:

The Steelers need to lose all games forever more games. No more, no less.

Fixed.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I’d settle for a bunch of 3 or 4 win seasons, since occasionally they’d play other teams that need to lose as much as possible, like Dallas or New England, and we can’t be blessed with that many ties or they’ll lose value.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

steelers what happened

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*does the Ric Flair 'Woo!' dance*

WOOOOO!!!!!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Everybody in the AFCN won except the Steelers. A good Football day.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the browns and bengals winning is bad, actually

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Sour Diesel posted:

steelers what happened

Could not overcome the loss of Alualu, Tuitt, Haden, Watt and Minkah

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

D-LINK posted:

Why not

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Ravens lost practically their entire roster except Lamar and they’re first in the division

Heck they didn’t even have Lamar today and they won

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
A Watt-ful Pitt tied Detroit. The same Detroit that the Ravens needed a record FG to beat, and the same Detroit that the Browns squeaked by today. Christ this is a weird season all around.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

D-LINK posted:

Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go
Oh I want to take you down to
Kokomo,

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i whooped the lions. that's the super bowl. who whooped the lions

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Gatts posted:

The Ravens lost practically their entire roster except Lamar and they’re first in the division

Heck they didn’t even have Lamar today and they won

We still shouldn't be struggling like we are in some ways. Our receivers are good now. Freeman is a solid RB. At least in the Miami game they played well and their receivers made a lot of good contested catches. Yesterday we almost lost and the bears looked like trash.

We just need to be able to attack an opposing defense. And on defense we need to learn to tackle better and not set ourselves up for collapse with these convoluted schemes our players can't do. I don't know. Maybe Bisciotti can send Martindale a tub of ice cream and be like "I want VANILLA!!!"

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Nov 22, 2021

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

steelers what happened

hello my son

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All AFC north teams won this weekend good job everyone

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

:confused:

but the titans lost to the texans

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Titans lost actually. To the freakin Texans!

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

the browns and bengals winning is bad, actually

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.
I dont think regular pundits and experts can explain the ravens victory over the bears. The ravens played so badly it will take mystics and soothsayers to explain this one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my team is starting 40 backups. shouldn't be having issues

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

We still shouldn't be struggling like we are in some ways. Our receivers are good now. Freeman is a solid RB. At least in the Miami game they played well and their receivers made a lot of good contested catches. Yesterday we almost lost and the bears looked like trash.

We just need to be able to attack an opposing defense. And on defense we need to learn to tackle better and not set ourselves up for collapse with these convoluted schemes our players can't do. I don't know. Maybe Bisciotti can send Martindale a tub of ice cream and be like "I want VANILLA!!!"

You realize that on top of everything else that was the backup QB out there yesterday, right? Like, that wasn’t Lamar Jackson. What on earth do you think they’re really going to be able to do in that case?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

And please don’t point to, like, Colt McCoy and say that’s how you should play with a backup QB. No one in their right mind would let him throw 44 times in a game and I fear the fact that he did may indicate that Kingsbury has some sort of brain-eating amoeba, or was suffering from hypoxia

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Freaquency posted:

You realize that on top of everything else that was the backup QB out there yesterday, right? Like, that wasn’t Lamar Jackson. What on earth do you think they’re really going to be able to do in that case?

We looked just as bad last week with Lamar Jackson in. Huntley wasnt perfectly accurate but he showed late in the game he was to some level capable. Im saying that we still should have done some attacking. Most teams would have beaten us yesterday. Maybe even Detroit.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Kimo Von Oelhoeffen

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Time posted:

Kimo Von Oelhoeffen

:same:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1463255882792411145

i guess?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

plus all black uniforms

it's gonna own and i wish I was going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm glad my fake team the Baltimore Ravens is very good and will win the division handedly.