Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Justin Herbert and Ekeler rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
knowing the steelers have no chance to compete as long as ben is on the roster >>>>>>>>>

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Between last week’s tie with the Lions and the final two-minutes-and-fifteen-seconds of this game I want to thank the Steelers for providing apex comedy this season.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Good lord

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Between last week’s tie with the Lions and the final two-minutes-and-fifteen-seconds of this game I want to thank the Steelers for providing apex comedy this season.

They need to lose exactly 4 more games to do the seemingly unthinkable and go .500 in the very first 17 game season.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So are the Chiefs SOMEHOW looking like contenders in the AFC after the start they had? Because holy poo poo.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Can someone explain to me why Cam wasn't ejected for punching herbert in the stomach?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Can someone explain to me why Cam wasn't ejected for punching herbert in the stomach?

Because the Steelers are dirty pieces of poo poo but it's their ~gritty culture~ or w/e

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

a neat cape posted:

The Steelers are a classy organization that do things the right way therefore it didn't happen

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Like I'm not being a Homer and just seeing things when I say that he literally punched Herbert in the stomach right

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Like I'm not being a Homer and just seeing things when I say that he literally punched Herbert in the stomach right

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/11/22/cameron-heyward-cheap-shot-on-justin-herbert-not-ejected

Considering this is a literal SI headline...

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

a neat cape posted:

no that 100% happened and it was loving bullshit it not only got glossed over by the refs but also the announcers sucking off Heyward for his hustle afterwards

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So are the Chiefs SOMEHOW looking like contenders in the AFC after the start they had? Because holy poo poo.

Foochs at this point I think you could make the argument that any AFC team with 6+ wins is a contender, once the Tits lost Henry to injury the whole conference just became one big Chaosball.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Steelers don't get ejected.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Also enjoy some herbie

https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/status/1462604966208675845?t=HbxZbjrsTxcz_QiJxfURZg&s=19

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

Ok I never post in here but I need to post through that Chargers win. Oh my loving God that was an emotional rollercoaster and an amazing win that shouldn't have been nearly so close. And holy poo poo Herbert with all those rushing yards.

I'm still amped the gently caress up and how the gently caress did that dirty Steeler not get thrown the gently caress out for that poo poo he pulled with Herbert. Oh well suck on that loss you cheap fucker

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Foochs at this point I think you could make the argument that any AFC team with 6+ wins is a contender, once the Tits lost Henry to injury the whole conference just became one big Chaosball.

I keep thinking the Browns are done for, but they only need to go 4-2 in their remaining game to be more likely than not to make the playoffs. This is a wacky wacky season.

Granted those games are @Ravens, Ravens, Raiders, @Packers, @Steelers, Bengals so it probably won't happen, but it's wild that like two lucky wins could get us in after what feels like a catastrophe of a season.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Shauncore/status/1462630848767877121?t=jEAfesUkNlOkLgFE3xND6Q&s=19

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Why did the Steelers CB decide to not cover Mike Williams on the TD

Dude just turned inside because ???

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1462658775257477122

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

cardinals b*tch

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
So, I’m not a Seahawks fan.
But I do live in Seattle and I went to the game today so it gives me the self-apportioned right to say-
1. Fire Pete.
2. Cut Russ.
3. Dump the stadium into the sound and pack the team off to St. Louis or San Diego. Seattle fans will love another opportunity for the sort of performative whining that they (we) do about the Supersonics. It will all be Kraken #32 or whatever jerseys inside of a month.
4. Draw and quarter Hakstol and scatter his feet to the currents.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I fell asleep around the start of the fourth quarter

What

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Natty Ninefingers posted:

So, I’m not a Seahawks fan.
But I do live in Seattle and I went to the game today so it gives me the self-apportioned right to say-
1. Fire Pete.
2. Cut Russ.
3. Dump the stadium into the sound and pack the team off to St. Louis or San Diego. Seattle fans will love another opportunity for the sort of performative whining that they (we) do about the Supersonics. It will all be Kraken #32 or whatever jerseys inside of a month.
4. Draw and quarter Hakstol and scatter his feet to the currents.

So, I actually am a Seahawks fan.
And am mildly curious why you would go to the game if you live in the city and despise the fanbase, but not enough to read your answer, so let me say-
1. A bloo bloo bloo
2. Eat poo poo
3. Whining about an expansion team losing is more entitled than anything else you're complaining about

a neat cape posted:

This happened a couple weeks ago too, and it seems that when TJ Watt punches Alex Collins it's hardnosed stillerz culture going for the punch out and not an obvious cheap shot after the play

Chargers are fun as hell, I hope they go on a run

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Nov 22, 2021

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

After last night's SNF, I bet there's a lot of Pittsburgh Squealers! :dadjoke:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Ramadu posted:

cardinals b*tch

"Neaded"

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Dream: Carson Wentz will throw for 106 yards barely above 50% completion.

Sleep Paralysis Demon upon waking: Bills lose by 26; are frauds.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I really don’t understand why Jackson was single covering mclaurin all game.

Dude made some insane plays, but that guy has to be bracketed. What’s the point of all that talent in the DB room?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I will never call the Cowboys a good team. They are perennial playoff chokers until they aren't.

Thanks for reading my Cowboys analysis.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Old man rivers that old man rivers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Dan Marino had 87 career rushing yards.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

pasaluki posted:

Dream: Carson Wentz will throw for 106 yards barely above 50% completion.

Sleep Paralysis Demon upon waking: Bills lose by 26; are frauds.
There is actually no difference between legitimate teams and fraudulent teams. Because they are all frauds.
But the Bills more so, it seems.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

lmao and a game ball for our very special team player...the owner's son.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

I'm not up on the latest bird drama but why is Pete Carroll walking out of post game interviews and everyone is calling for heads to roll all of a sudden?

Having a bad season with Russ hurt and losing to a 9-2 team?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

3 of 4 were good at least

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Juggernaut posted:

I'm not up on the latest bird drama but why is Pete Carroll walking out of post game interviews and everyone is calling for heads to roll all of a sudden?

They're 3-7 and haven't beaten anyone but the Jaguars since September

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

He gave a game ball to the bad right tackle earlier this year because his son was born the day before. He's a big softy when it comes to family stuff

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

The Juggernaut posted:

They’ve been trending downward for years and Wilson has already essentially talked about wanting a trade.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If the Seahawks lose Carroll and Wilson this offseason that team is gonna be total dogshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/CEmma670/status/1462822977603612677
This seems like a no-brainer to go back to Dalton. Nagy didn’t want to play Fields to begin with and now he’ll have the built-in reason of getting him healthy.