Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I did home dentistry, and then I accidentally drank cooking Sherry, plus I got ready for work first thing aaaand then realized it's a holiday, so the holiday is going well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

This is now a Was (Not Was) thread

I use "Spy In The House Of Love" to set the EQ when I'm setting up speakers in a venue. No joke.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I use "Spy In The House Of Love" to set the EQ when I'm setting up speakers in a venue. No joke.

That's actually a really good use case for the mix! Also it's just a good song!

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

We should swap music lists one day but you already know my lists mostly lol

Let's talk about cars songs

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Escape From Noise posted:

Let's talk about cars songs

Happy birthday to the groooooooooooooooooooooooooooound!! I threw the rest of the cake too!

sig by owlhawk911

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Happy turkey day. Get stuffin'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMbF2kA5WAI

Bad Video Games

Woke up this morning with "You can call me Al" stuck in my head. It's a good day.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aunt Mary it's a wonderful person but take this advice, as I post the traditional Aunt Mary video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osbogcs4PRg

pecan

boungus

pecan

a fair boungus to u all

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6L6v6yEQOA

Manifisto

happy turkey day everyone! whether it's just another day or you're celebrating the holiday in some fashion, I'm happy to be able to mark the occasion with all of you, my wonderful, funny, and weird (in the best way) online orb family. even the lurkers (yes! I'm talking to you!!) the great poet byobicus would express such affection in this timeless way: "gently caress all you bitches." indeed byobicus, indeed.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:love: :swoon: gently caress you bitch manifisto!!!! :swoon: :love:

Escape From Noise

Time to corn ur copia, everyone!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

happy turkey day everyone! whether it's just another day or you're celebrating the holiday in some fashion, I'm happy to be able to mark the occasion with all of you, my wonderful, funny, and weird (in the best way) online orb family. even the lurkers (yes! I'm talking to you!!) the great poet byobicus would express such affection in this timeless way: "gently caress all you bitches." indeed byobicus, indeed.

happy turkey day to you as well modofisto.

may all your stuffing be cooked evenly through, and may all your drunken relatives be the fun kind of drunks.

Escape From Noise

Time to celebrate turkey day like the founding fathers intended!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrsvTqcMrKo

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prof. Crocodile

also, Goons are Great, if you are reading this please enjoy whatever day this happens to be in Deutschland, and please know that those of us on this side of the pond are spending the day trying to get fat in solidarity with you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Time to corn ur copia, everyone!

Please, this is a family friendly forum.

Finger Prince

Mormon Nailer posted:

Wood work squeaks and out come the freaks aahhhhh yeah.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

FISTO MODO

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Escape From Noise

Mod Fist

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mormon Nailer posted:

Woodwork squeaks and out come the freaks

Finger Prince posted:

Wood work squeaks and out come the freaks aahhhhh yeah.

^5

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Happy tanksgiffen ev'body! My brother's wife's family is loving loaded and they've invited us to Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm gonna be higher than poo poo between getting out of the vehicle and walking through the front door.

biosterous

FISTO MODO

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus Christ I feel like I have to change into slippers *then* wipe my feet before I come in as nice as this place is.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At least I add ambiance as the drug-addled hobo they've taken in as tradition for this time of year.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Smoke in their nicest bathroom. How many bathrooms do they have? Smoke in all of their bathrooms.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Happy turkey times!

May your GPS lead you directly to your relative's house and not on a 20 minute goose chase because addresses on rural highways are weird.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Merry Turkeymas, friendos. There's a 12-hour marathon of nature videos that just began at https://cytu.be/r/BYOBmovies feel free to hop in or out at any time. We're the cool table at dinner you can see the TV from!

Sig by Heather Papps

Ass-penny

gently caress you bitches, every one.

nesamdoom

i love ai pictures
I'm waiting for my brother to buy some land in Maine and then I'm building a shed out off to the side away from stuff. It will be the beginning of me adding on over time to make a nice little spot to live. Just need enough room for a table, bed, stove, and a bit of floor space. Then everytime I go out I can build a new room onto it. Mostly like gonna be a small summer cabin to start and over time I'll get it to where it's all wired up with running water and stuff. Each room being independently posted into the ground and just butted against each other with external walls pressed together and basically a 'port' framed for the doorway. Free to me so I just gotta chuck money into building mats and I can get the money and some material from clearing trees.

This isn't exactly BYOB, but it'll be my get away that I can't be bothered by anyone and in a state that sells pretty much anything with THC added(my edible consumption will be nice out there). And since I will have a partial residency I can grow 12 plants, he's gonna have to do a bit of care for them when I'm not around tho. Gonna work on compressing and extracting in free time while brewing and see if I can make a nicely balanced heavy beer that also drops a nice mid high, a few might be overboard if I get it right, but the idea is like a stein of beer and someone should be light-medium on both buzzes.

Just wanted to post this and see if anyone had thoughts. Hope everyone ate so much they were in pain and had to breath hosed up today.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Happy tanksgiffen ev'body! My brother's wife's family is loving loaded and they've invited us to Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm gonna be higher than poo poo between getting out of the vehicle and walking through the front door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIASHb0AcAY
n ill hold your hand like you held my hand AS I
WALKED YOU THROUGH THAT DOOR

Finger Prince

Can you cook a steak in a pressure cooker then reverse sear it?
I mean probably but is it going to turn out any good?

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

Only one way to find out :science:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hey friends, today I started a TikTok channel with my family, where I and my mom make abstract Blender animations set to short musical pieces by my dad. I think our first results are pretty BYOB so I thought I'd share it here. I hope you like it!
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7034650968188898565

Sig by Heather Papps

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
cool family

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

nesamdoom posted:

I'm waiting for my brother to buy some land in Maine and then I'm building a shed out off to the side away from stuff. It will be the beginning of me adding on over time to make a nice little spot to live. Just need enough room for a table, bed, stove, and a bit of floor space. Then everytime I go out I can build a new room onto it. Mostly like gonna be a small summer cabin to start and over time I'll get it to where it's all wired up with running water and stuff. Each room being independently posted into the ground and just butted against each other with external walls pressed together and basically a 'port' framed for the doorway. Free to me so I just gotta chuck money into building mats and I can get the money and some material from clearing trees.

This isn't exactly BYOB, but it'll be my get away that I can't be bothered by anyone and in a state that sells pretty much anything with THC added(my edible consumption will be nice out there). And since I will have a partial residency I can grow 12 plants, he's gonna have to do a bit of care for them when I'm not around tho. Gonna work on compressing and extracting in free time while brewing and see if I can make a nicely balanced heavy beer that also drops a nice mid high, a few might be overboard if I get it right, but the idea is like a stein of beer and someone should be light-medium on both buzzes.

Just wanted to post this and see if anyone had thoughts. Hope everyone ate so much they were in pain and had to breath hosed up today.

Apparently some homebrewers made a we'd infused barleywine called Brain Death and shared it with THE Michael Jackson (the beer and whiskey writer)
Story on this forums post.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

Yes, no.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

Only one way to find out :science:

I did it the regular way and set off the fire alarm instead.