Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

the thing about conservative catholics is they suspect everyone and everything that annoys them is in league with satan, in the hopes of hurting them, personally, and is aware of all other aspects of the vast satanic conspiracy

jesuit pope? satan. blm? satan. kids these days not respecting them? satan. kids these days not staying quiet about priests touching them? quadruple satan

sounds exhausting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

the thing about conservative catholics is they suspect everyone and everything that annoys them is in league with satan, in the hopes of hurting them, personally, and is aware of all other aspects of the vast satanic conspiracy

jesuit pope? satan. blm? satan. kids these days not respecting them? satan. kids these days not staying quiet about priests touching them? quadruple satan

Once again you should talk to a psychiatrist about this obsession with rape.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Smythe posted:

who was the big boss of the clinton branch? i would assume bill since he was the pres and also an insanely competent / ruthless neoliberal world breaker. is this true? or are there other.. illuminati ppl... its interesting to me!! who is the puppetmaster........ ....... :ninja:

the big boss was always hillary, going back to the old days. there was a bunch of old conservative hollering about how bill was just the folksy face of the operations, while hillary was the malevolent womany brain, and where convenient the clintons leaned into that

hilariously, thanks to this the primary attack on clinton from the right up until lewinsky was that he was an effeminate weirdo who didn't have the balls to show his wife her place in the relationship, a sign of the creeping pussification of america

it is occasionally nice to imagine how furious she is that she is reduced to having to be Kamala's #1 superfan, because that's the last dying gasp of the empire

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Crowsbeak posted:

Bill, the various people he would meet every so often on this island off Florida...

if florida is god's waiting room, this would make it a place just outside a place just outside heaven

outer outer heaven

god dammit kojima, you knew all along

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Crowsbeak posted:

Once again you should talk to a psychiatrist about this obsession with rape.

the catholic church defender has logged on

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

That's not just tradcaths though, thats evangelical Christianity as well (although there is a lot of overlap these days)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

the big boss was always hillary, going back to the old days. there was a bunch of old conservative hollering about how bill was just the folksy face of the operations, while hillary was the malevolent womany brain, and where convenient the clintons leaned into that

hilariously, thanks to this the primary attack on clinton from the right up until lewinsky was that he was an effeminate weirdo who didn't have the balls to show his wife her place in the relationship, a sign of the creeping pussification of america

it is occasionally nice to imagine how furious she is that she is reduced to having to be Kamala's #1 superfan, because that's the last dying gasp of the empire

intredasting.....

we now have contenters on both sides of the Clinton aisle...

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

That's not just tradcaths though, thats evangelical Christianity as well (although there is a lot of overlap these days)

yeah conservative American Catholics mostly just act like evangelicals, right down to taking the Bible literally, deciding the pope should be ignored, and lately that vaccines are bad

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Lib and let die posted:

if florida is god's waiting room, this would make it a place just outside a place just outside heaven

outer outer heaven

god dammit kojima, you knew all along

Of course he did.

By the way I do find it interesting that they are allowing dnd brained dem defenders in here.

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.

Fame Douglas posted:

Congratulations to this future president.

We're all just along for the ride.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Meat Miracle posted:

and gagging on the vapours of jerry nadlers latest intestinal eruption in solidarity with the thousands of americans also struggling to breathe

Jerry nadler making GBS threads his pants will always be one of the funniest things ever, I almost passed out laughing.

It's also 100% on brand for the demonrats, who will get destroyed in 2022 and forevermore.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CaptainACAB posted:

Going to own when omnicron tears through America and Nancy Pelosi just dabs in the capitol to commemorate the dead.

lmfao

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Also Megan rapinoe will be there too for some reason.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Democrats have no one to run that can win in the foreseeable future lol. lmao

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

CaptainACAB posted:

Going to own when omnicron tears through America and Nancy Pelosi just dabs in the capitol to commemorate the dead.

omicron doesnt kill people or even send them to the hospital

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

CaptainACAB posted:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Smythe posted:

who was the big boss of the clinton branch? i would assume bill since he was the pres and also an insanely competent / ruthless neoliberal world breaker. is this true? or are there other.. illuminati ppl... its interesting to me!! who is the puppetmaster........ ....... :ninja:

I once asked this question as was told arkansas, waltons, etc

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Smythe posted:

in 2016 bill expressed concern that they didn't have a GOTV effort and robbie mook et al laughed grandpa out the room because they had this very cool Algorithm

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ok so nobody knows the answer to this question. is there a way to find out. do i have to join the skull and bones.. ?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

LionYeti posted:

Put my account on the line that the democrats are going to be destroyed.

my friend, your account is already on the line

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol some D&D goons actually got heated at nancy being made fun of for her ice cream hoard

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lol some D&D goons actually got heated at nancy being made fun of for her ice cream hoard

lmao how that fridge cost $8000 online.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

etalian posted:

lmao how that fridge cost $8000 online.

you can always count on someone with ~$150M net worth doing insider trading to have the best interests for your student + medical debt strapped rear end

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Palladium posted:

you can always count on someone with ~$150M net worth doing insider trading to have the best interests for your student + medical debt strapped rear end

It's always hilarious how people get mad when asked about all the legal insider trading congress does each year.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fame Douglas posted:

Congratulations to this future president.

Trump will eat his lunch. Thank God.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

Trump will eat his lunch. Thank God.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-likens-pete-buttigieg-mad-231012534.html

quote:

In a testament to his rapid rise, South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttegig is the latest to receive a nickname from Trump. And credit where credit is due, it’s definitely more creative than “Crazy Joe Biden”.

In an interview with Politico, Trump described the 37-year-old Buttegig as “Alfred E. Neuman,” the gap-toothed boy who dons Mad magazine. “Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States,” Trump declared.

Asked for a response, Buttegig told Politico that he “didn’t get the reference” and “had to Google” Alfred E. Neuman. “I guess it’s just a generational thing,” Buttegig quipped, before admitting, “It’s kind of funny, I guess.”

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
easiest layup in history for "what, me worry?" and he fuckin blows it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Homeless Friend posted:

An ice cream brand that is tied to Epstein, no less

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

Lol same vibe like when one of the mods here makes a post with the :)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Feldegast42 posted:

An ice cream brand that is tied to Epstein, no less

unilever owns like 80% of all icecream brands

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Real hurthling! posted:

unilever owns like 80% of all icecream brands

yeah but 80% of all ice brands aren't associated with les wexner

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/dugmartsch/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The only functional difference between protestant evangelicals and conservative Catholics is that the Catholics are literate

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Abolish ICE - 2018
#MeToo - 2020
Healthcare Plz - Every Year

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lollin

https://twitter.com/dscc/status/146...ingawful.com%2F

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol just shameless

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Re-electing dems after this year would be like deciding to re-hire the same contractor who flooded your house with sewage.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

etalian posted:

Re-electing dems after this year would be like deciding to re-hire the same contractor who flooded your house with sewage.

Sure he might have flooded your house with sewage, but what are you gonna do, hire the other contractor who just last year gave you $1800?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

this is actually how they used to cure syphilis, with malaria.