Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nana nana nana nana
Nana nana nana nana
rear end cum!

You have a strange relationship with your nana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Toastmaker posted:

i go on at least 2-3 dates a week

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

the post is eh but the ban reason is lol

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lmao

Thread title contender

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Gulp gulp gulp gulp
Gulp gulp gulp,
Some anal cum!
Gulp gulp gulp gulp
Gulp gulp gulp,
Some anal cum!

It's so disgusting,
That nut you're busting!

Dripping down, pearl and brown,
Stupefied, poopified, all around jizzified!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I think statutory rape is worse than naming your cat the n word. Like, you shouldn't do either, but if you absolutely have to do one of them, go with the cat with the slur name.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

EorayMel posted:

And why the gently caress don't they just put chipotle peppers on stuff? It always has to be in some loving sauce or ground up in something... Suuuure you can get sliced jalepenos on something but HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A loving CHIPOTLE ON ANYTHING? NO??? Wonder why...

lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

there’s a new chess thread thanks to the world championship and it’s off to a good start

V for Vegas posted:

Anyone up for a Lowtax Memorial Trophy tournament?

algebra testes posted:

Sorry I don't play bullet chess.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Alkydere posted:

The date on the video says 2020, so yeah, absolutely worker fatigue. Poor SOB was an essential worker disposable worker on a job capitalism said was essential.

That's about how I was around the time, only I didn't drive heavy equipment.

McDeth posted:

Did capitalism touch your sister or something?

Armacham posted:

Oh you only have one joke

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Capitalism has touched every part of my body, because I am now full of microplastics

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

capitalism stole my virginity

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Paging the Anti Chuck Tingle

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

capitalism stole my virginity

Capitalism stole my trees and now i am the hamprince

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Captain Invictus posted:

a followup to the incredible oral pregnancy post, the entire saga has been collected in glorious Phoenix Wright form by goon Endorph

hahahaha amazing

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Heath posted:

Capitalism has touched every part of my body, because I am now full of microplastics

foreverial microplacized heath

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Pope Corky the IX posted:

EDIT: When I heard of crowning as a kid I thought they put a little king's hat on the baby because it's their birthday.

Danaru posted:

Is that not what that means?

E: oh god oH GOD

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That is a definite lol from me and now I have to explain to my wife why I'm giggling like an idiot.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Zil posted:

That is a definite lol from me and now I have to explain to my wife why I'm giggling like an idiot.
I hope she reacted better than my husband, who smiled politely like I was a crazy person next to him on the bus.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

jesus WEP posted:

there’s a new chess thread thanks to the world championship and it’s off to a good start

That got me

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:bitcoin: Trying to Collect and Share All The World's Wisdom: Need Your Help! :bitcoin:

djacobs posted:

I've spent the last 18 months with a reclusive scientist (Wilford) building a technology that can gather all of the world's wisdom, and put it into a bank – a community wisdom bank – for everyone's benefit. Anyone can deposit their own wisdom into the bank and get returns of wisdom from millions of never-before-accessible communities.

Here's an example of the bank in action:
1. KoolKat seeks wisdom by asking this question: Do you approve of Bush's job performance?
2. Thousands deposit wisdom by answering “yes” or “no”.
3. SuperG taps into never-before-available wisdom from, say, Christians over 65 and from Christians under 18. He finds out that Christian seniors are three times more likely to approve of Bush than Christian minors.
4. LayZGirl taps into never-before-available wisdom from men and women living in California. She finds out that California men are 15% more likely than California women to approve of Bush's performance.
5. SuperG and LaZGirl both share their wisdom in the form of comments made available for all other depositors to see.

Here's why I think you will love Avanoo http://www.avanoo.com:
1. It's about wisdom. At Avanoo, people have access to never-before-available community wisdom – perspective on political issues, relevant dating advice, preferred content, and so much more.
2. It's about community. At Avanoo, every community has a say – not just those holding the microphone or carrying a loudspeaker.
3. It's about a better world. At Avanoo, wisdom can be deposited and accessed by anyone, but never depleted. Thus, as more of us join in, we get wiser and the world gets better!

Avanoo is a company of just two (Wilford & me). We've set a crazy goal of 100 million wisdom deposits in just 100 days. If we can do that, we'll be well on our way to gathering all the world's wisdom!

If you'd like to be a part of this, and create and access unprecedented, please join in! It should be an amazing ride.

http://www.avanoo.com

Thanks,
Dan

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 216 days!

RFC2324 posted:

Lmao

Thread title contender

I hate to give up my own quote, but yes.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Ygolonac posted:

You can already get Khyberpunk obrez'd actual* Martinis. (Most I've seen are .303, even there no one seems to want to do a proper .577/450. :smith:)

* - "actual" is Martini action, but may have been made from old truck axles.

knuthgrush posted:

This is a word that I didn't know existed but I need more examples of. It is highly relevant to my interests.

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

lovely crime guns: Khyberpunk 1877

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Pass.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:cry: Do not post threads in GBS ever again. :cry:

Groves posted:

If you had a small army of henchmen, a volcano lair, fuckloads of money and all that poo poo, what would your super evil plan of doom be?

I'd provoke stronger countries into killing the weaker ones until world war 3 breaks out, then use spies to infiltrate the government of the winner and rule the world.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Here's my plan *slaps the Turner Diaries on the table*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Bonus Jedi love poem mod challenge(s) if you follow the original link/quote

Veor posted:

the issue is this girl ive had an off/on thing with for a very long time. its been off for mostly the whole time, though. anyway, she is kind of pissed at me, for a number of reasons..although i dont think they are justified.

as a form of retribution she has been giving my number to guys she meets at bars as her number, and then they call/txt me later that day or night. at first it was humorous, now it is just getting annoying

i need ideas where i get her back in similar fashion. any help greatly appreciated.

The Finn posted:

hehe veor I have the same probs with girls lol they are mental must be the PMS lololol

anywho listen man you're thread is a pile of poo poo and instead of gassing it I'm going to play a funny prank on u rofl

choose one:

1. using poo poo in your house take and post pictures of you as each of the commanders from all the Star Trek shows that were on tv. Original series, TNG, DS9, Voyager (amI missing any?)

2. write a 500 word epic poem about a Jedi who is in love with a Hutt girl but her parents don't approve. Incorporate symbolism, metaphor, simile and imagery.

3. Find and read one of Joyce's letters to his gf Nora. You must read it in full Irish brogue

Failure to do 1 of these 3 things by 5:00pm eastern today will result in your banning. Get cracking.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

ChickenMedium posted:

MAGA World Peace

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Namtab posted:

wish I had a gf to bully me

Waffleman_ posted:

Instead you just have a message board.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

[In my new avatar voice]

:bubblewoop: Look again at that forum. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you've ever quoted, every Goon who ever was, posted on this site. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of regurgitated memes, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every D&D and LF poster, every Gibbis and FYAD, every moderator and troll, every Idiot King and Bigpeeler, every young couple in love, every E/N thread about the opposite, hopeful child, SA-Mart Jerky Tycoon, every Sex Haver, every disgusting piece of poo poo in the Low-Carb Megathread, every "forums superstar," every "Blanket of Fear" every saint and sinner in the history of our forums lived there - and had the common loving sense to read the rules thread you STUPID PIECE OF poo poo. :bubblewoop:

DevilCat posted:

I am determined to honor Carl Sagan.

Fie the secret Sagan haters.

I do not care what becomes of me.

Today was Carl Sagan Day. Remember the Sagan.

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0

EorayMel posted:

:bitcoin: Trying to Collect and Share All The World's Wisdom: Need Your Help! :bitcoin:

if the current website is anything to go by, this dude is in fact rich now, so perhaps the joke was on us after all

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

EorayMel posted:

[In my new avatar voice]

:bubblewoop: Look again at that forum. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you've ever quoted, every Goon who ever was, posted on this site. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of regurgitated memes, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every D&D and LF poster, every Gibbis and FYAD, every moderator and troll, every Idiot King and Bigpeeler, every young couple in love, every E/N thread about the opposite, hopeful child, SA-Mart Jerky Tycoon, every Sex Haver, every disgusting piece of poo poo in the Low-Carb Megathread, every "forums superstar," every "Blanket of Fear" every saint and sinner in the history of our forums lived there - and had the common loving sense to read the rules thread you STUPID PIECE OF poo poo. :bubblewoop:

Gonna assume this is just a coincidence because somebody just did this better in another thread:

Mola Yam posted:

Look again at that forum. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every poster who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident image macros, bad takes, and shitposts, every :huh: and :holy:, every :q: and :shrek:, every :tinfoil: and :wtc:, every :btroll: and :krakken:, every :tinylue:, every :aatrek: and :downs:, :haibrower:, :2bong: and :ducksiren:, every :barf:, every :c00lbutt:, every :a2m:, every :circlefap:, every :3: and :eyepop: in the history of our species posted there--on a mote of dust suspended in a flooded New Orleans server room.

The Forums are a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those mods and admins so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless red text avatars visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this forum on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to report one another, how fervent their QCS posts.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position on the Internet, are challenged by this Alexa traffic rank. Our forum is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Something Awful is the only forum known so far to harbor goons. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Forums are where we make our stand.

It has been said that posting is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our dead, gay forum. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the UAP thread in the lefist shitposting subforum of Something Awful, the only home we've ever known.

— Carl Sagan

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

D-Pad posted:

Gonna assume this is just a coincidence because somebody just did this better in another thread:

The beauty of a webforum is not the shitposts that go into it, but the way those shitposts are put together

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

Djacobs? Anybody seen ajacobs and bjacobs recently? Did we lose a couple of jacobsen?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

PM for Drama posted:

I can't tell if your making fun of me or not

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I was certain that was going to be a grammar ban.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am not surprised this exists, but I certainly wasn't expecting to see it.

projecthalaxy posted:

There was another wikia that closed down and this one just appeared the next day without explanation

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Platystemon posted:

Thank you, Marine Two.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Robert Facepalmer posted:

He died doing what he loved; his own research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Yeah, my entire extended family has an unspoken agreement not to do genetic testing while my uncle is still alive. He miiiiiiight have been a serial killer in the 90s but he's a pretty good dude now.