Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

You don’t even need to touch the poop to be fully entergaged. There are a lot of us who just like to watch the story unfold. It’s entertainment that’s engaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
Imagine getting out of prison where random dudes got their dicks out most the time (allegedly) and immediately being hit with Garfield eats. Holy poo poo bro I'm sorry lmao

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
drat, i got busted review bombing. and i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids! and your stupid dog!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ah yes, the goonswarm of the Google reviews page that definitely happened. What a laugh that was.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
HOW DARE YOU READ THIS MAN'S EXTREMELY PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

e: p.s.: CFUKC YUO

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How dare you goons laugh at this extremely wealthy young man and his very normal drive to create a fast food quick delivery frozen food company featuring everyone's favorite cartoon cat dog cat! I bet you obsessive weirdos would find something weird about this incredibly normal intro to a video about said company and their BIG NEWS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tn7gu7Ytc

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Okay. I finally actually watched Nathen's little reality show thing he made a while back and it's a fairly good rundown of Garfield Eats up until Scooby Doo eats. It's...something else. Especially the next time segment. Fuckin' hell this is uncomfortable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9Q3PQH_nQ
I can absolutely see a former boss of mine doing something like this. He's also a total narciccist.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I just dont get the people wandering in here and being all mad about us being amused and scared by the Garfmaster, like read the room.
Edit: Wow like nice rap sheet, and thats just today.

DreadUnknown fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Dec 4, 2021

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DreadUnknown posted:

I just dont get the people wandering in here and being all mad about us being amused and scared by the Garfmaster, like read the room.

Only loving losers post about a ridiculous Garfield theme...frozen lasagna company! Really cool posters get super enraged about [checks rap sheet]... other people's opinions about video games.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

GRRM?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
This has been posted before but it's valuable for all the new people just now discovering this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssi5lYD6gkM

This is the best and most accurate comment:

quote:

Not only is this not fake it’s like WEIRDLY common. My husband is an accountant for rich people and “rich kid burns his family’s money on doomed gimmicky restaurant and/or tech venture” is a bizarrely popular past time. They become convinced they’re going to be some sort of restaurant mogul with minimal effort, no understanding of the industry and zero interest in food. They think up a gimmicky name, spend a ton of money on stupid stuff that doesn’t improve the restaurant while cheaping out on food quality and paying staff, get bad reviews and go out of business in about a year. Likewise they’ll get suckered into dumping a bunch of money into a tech startup because they’re easily hypnotized by buzzwords. I think people like this are just incredibly narcissistic and have convinced themselves that because their family is rich they have some intrinsic ability to run a business when their only skill is spending money.

That pretty much summarizes this whole thread but the comedy is in all the little details.

Stoop Kid
Jan 17, 2007

Afraid to leave his stoop.
Thank you for posting that video, I stumbled into this thread and had no idea what the gently caress was going on

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Stoop Kid posted:

Thank you for posting that video, I stumbled into this thread and had no idea what the gently caress was going on

Yeah, that makes sense, I've been here from the beginning and it's a wild ride.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Whatever you do DO NOT make fun of this from afar

This website is for good clean jokes, like Chintu and Funwaa

You should NOT be making fun of a dude with a Garfield obsession. That's too far!!!!!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Elephant Ambush posted:

This has been posted before but it's valuable for all the new people just now discovering this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssi5lYD6gkM

Didn't Nathen harass her on Twitter over the video?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Mega64 posted:

Didn't Nathen harass her on Twitter over the video?

Yes but thankfully it wasn't prolonged and it wasn't creepy. It was just really weird. He said something like "if you didn't like the food it's because you had a bad day. it's delicious!"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
That's kind of... Benign harassment/trolling? Like it's not good but compared to what women receive on the internet daily it's hella mild

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

What was that video where he thought he was being interviewed but the two hosts were just joking on him the whole time? There was supposed to be a part 2 but I don’t think it ever came out?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I subscribe to the Napoleonic maxim of never interrupting your thread’s subject when they’re in the act of entergagement. and since our thread’s subject is never not entergaging, well...

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

Don't play dumb and act like people didn't do things like review bomb his restaurant.

Pretty much all "making fun of" threads on SA that run on for years highlight that goons are the real weirdos.

Youtried.gif

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm really not used to this thread moving so fast, it's great seeing so many people entergaged :unsmith:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fame Douglas posted:

Don't play dumb and act like people didn't do things like review bomb his restaurant.

Pretty much all "making fun of" threads on SA that run on for years highlight that goons are the real weirdos.

No one here harassed or review bombed Nathen you dweeb. Go be desperately unhappy somewhere else.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Speaking of harassment, Ive been told that Mazri harasses arabic transpeople on tiktok all the time. Ive seen the videos, but since I dont speak arabic myself, I cant tell how offensive they are for real :shrug:

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
For some reason it's just occurring to me that "arabiolosis" should probably be pronounced like "Arab-iolosis" and not "ah-rah-biolosis"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

The Alchemist posted:

Speaking of harassment, Ive been told that Mazri harasses arabic transpeople on tiktok all the time. Ive seen the videos, but since I dont speak arabic myself, I cant tell how offensive they are for real :shrug:

Yeah his tiktok output is a somewhat unique mess when it comes to his brand. I have a feeling quite a few of those videos will be scrubbed if he ever decides to pull out of his PR tailspin, although I very much doubt his narcissism would allow him to let anyone else take the mic from him, so who knows what it would take to get him to stop projecting such manic failson vibes and just run a company.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

im saint germain posted:

Yeah his tiktok output is a somewhat unique mess when it comes to his brand. I have a feeling quite a few of those videos will be scrubbed if he ever decides to pull out of his PR tailspin, although I very much doubt his narcissism would allow him to let anyone else take the mic from him, so who knows what it would take to get him to stop projecting such manic failson vibes and just run a company.

Because to him the company is a representation of his ego versus his ego being a product of it. He doesn't need the success of a company to feed his ego-- he fuels the company's existence to match the level of his ego. He's a rich idiot.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“Love me, feed me, don’t leave me!” -not the words of a narcissist.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Why is this thread nothing but page after page of weirdos harassing someone that used to operate a Garfield franchise restaurant?

Weirdo queer Garfers. :meowth:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That poster got a week long posting vacation. They can’t respond to you. They appear to be super aggro all over the place though. Troll? Weirdo? Who knows.
I am entertaged.

Edit: Lol they're threadbanned now. That has to be a first right? Threadbanned from Garfield Eats. The unspeakable shame.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 5, 2021

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Having actually ate at his restaurant, it deserved every negative review it got

Unless believing it actually got review bombed was a fun bit where we pretend to believe nathens weird poo poo, I could get into that. Covid is sarin gas after all

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Frank Frank posted:

Edit: Lol they're threadbanned now. That has to be a first right? Threadbanned from Garfield Eats. The unspeakable shame.

Got put in forums fork jail for the crime of being not entergaged enough. A sober warning to us all.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

The grasp of the garfield mafia (garfia) is far-reaching - and crushing

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

That poster got a week long posting vacation. They can’t respond to you. They appear to be super aggro all over the place though. Troll? Weirdo? Who knows.
I am entertaged.

Not everyone can handle the Garf.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

and that's arabiolosis

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DreadUnknown posted:

Don't you know that the mature adult way to respond to people you don't like is to just ignore them and not give them any attention at all even if they do something that's horribly illegal*?

*not referring specifically to Nathen but there are examples of this

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
What if Mazri and Doob collabed on a food venture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Nathen is a narcissist so he would never allow someone else to share the spotlight of entergaging young entrepreneurship with him