Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

fun hater posted:

his name is gudetama. you love him

jesus christ lol

tbf it's probably a lot of discussion of actual rape/assault stories, but the constant rape jokes and insistence that trying to make something off limits for humor is killing comedy then put it all in a bad light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"I'm into video games for gameplay and challenge, plebs :smuggo:" + quitting Mario Odyssey because he didn't understand movement types

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

I know it's already been mentioned, but I just want to reiterate that Bust Rodd was extraordinarily creepy in the CD Hollywood sexual abuse thread. Once you realised what the gimmick was (and I'm not sure it was a gimmick) it became quite unsettling.

Adamantly denying any concept of sexual or romantic agency in adult women. As well as making 'jokes' that weren't funny in isolation, and taken in totality the tastelessness makes me think he was mocking the victims.

I swear he was the one that made a post like "someone should sit down with the young woman Leonardo DiCaprio is dating and ask her if everything is okay and she knows what she's doing dating someone that old" but I've never been able to find it again

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

PYF SA Sagas and Stories: You’re literally doing a disservice to actual clowns

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Frank Frank posted:

One of my kids has a t-shirt with that egg on it where it’s saying “MEH”. I have no idea who or what that egg is but it makes me laugh
It's gudetama, a Sanrio character who's a lazy egg.

I only know this because of an extremely weird Sanrio collab with a mobile game I've played for like 8 years. :v:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

pentyne posted:

Everything Bust Rodd does takes on a questionable tone when you realize he's big into NYC stand-up comedy and gets really mad that cancel culture is ruining comedy.

yea thats the point it takes on a questionable tone, and at no point sooner than that,

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Bust Rodd addicted to the shindig

astral
Apr 26, 2004

pog boyfriend posted:

yeah people keep anonymously adding stuff to my avatar lol. it used to look like this

pog av getting close to that final form, only missing the eye patch and some kind of elemental powers (?).

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Balanced God would make a great title, ngl

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

astral posted:

pog av getting close to that final form, only missing the eye patch and some kind of elemental powers (?).

dual wielding the sword(??) and the almighty chill axe eye patch on big bossed up, plus i got the floppy wizard hat. the drip is unreal.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Does anyone have the story where the goon decided to crawl out the room meowing like a cat because they got an erection while kissing their girlfriend?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Shiroc posted:

Does anyone have the story where the goon decided to crawl out the room meowing like a cat because they got an erection while kissing their girlfriend?

That is from a story, the goon only copied it.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Shiroc posted:

Tiger King season 2

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Len posted:

I swear he was the one that made a post like "someone should sit down with the young woman Leonardo DiCaprio is dating and ask her if everything is okay and she knows what she's doing dating someone that old" but I've never been able to find it again

You might be thinking of him on the subject of Dennis Quaid marrying a 26 year old woman. But I'm sure he did the same thing with DiCaprio.

Bust Rodd posted:

Nobody speaking up, or calling it out, or I dunno maybe interviewing the new Mrs. Quaid like “how’d you guys meet, what are your interests, what do you have in common?” that sort of stuff.

Because PhD students should have to justify their romantic relationships to strangers. Kind of like defending their Doctoral thesis, but for who they let between their legs, and why. On camera. To a nation.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

fun hater posted:

his name is gudetama. you love him

Agreed. That egg owns.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Lumbermouth posted:

PYF SA Sagas and Stories: You’re literally doing a disservice to actual clowns

Ooh, this is tempting, but I'm really fond of the current title.

I really wanted to probe him for that "indigenous trickster god" comment (I felt like including "indigenous" was kind of gross and appropriative) but he was already probed by someone else for some other post at the time.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Shiroc posted:

yes, here it is

rahum posted:

Recently I found I was not the only one.

Long ago, when I would be making out with a lady, I would get a boner, and for whatever reason, I thought she might be upset about that (I don't know why). So when we were finished with kissing, I would have to leave the room "clever" so she woudlent see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

Anyone else?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

You might be thinking of him on the subject of Dennis Quaid marrying a 26 year old woman. But I'm sure he did the same thing with DiCaprio.

Because PhD students should have to justify their romantic relationships to strangers. Kind of like defending their Doctoral thesis, but for who they let between their legs, and why. On camera. To a nation.

That's the post I was thinking of thank you for assuring me I'm not insane and making things up

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Len posted:

i want to say bust rodd also had a problem believing women have agency and can make their own decisions

He also believes that rape can be a good thing if done because of the right reasons.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
He was a gross pig, and clowns are cool. Also being finished with classes and catching up on threads to see a bunch of nice things written about me made my day so thank you :3:.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Bust Rodd should leave the forums immediately imho

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

kirbysuperstar posted:

Bust Rodd should leave the forums immediately imho

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
But don't you see if we banned everyone who consistently acts like a gross creep the forums might improve!!!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Anyway I'm excited for him to do another round of namesearching and turn up here to say something whiny and stupid

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

some plague rats posted:

But don't you see if we banned everyone who consistently acts like a gross creep the forums might improve!!!

:ironicat:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I'm not a mod?

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

shelley posted:

yes, here it is

Thank you. One of the three Something Awful things that haunts my memory along with carrying the printer and Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The worst part about that printer story is that the goon in question offed themselves meaning it was very likely a true story :smith:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

some plague rats posted:

it's like 3/4 of the mods didn't get the memo that jeff bought the forums and they're allowed to press the ban button again

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

The worst part about that printer story is that the goon in question offed themselves meaning it was very likely a true story :smith:
Well, his obituary doesn't make it clear how he died, but this thread seems to think otherwise - even if it's based on a post from reddit (which I refuse to use, so I can't check it).

BlankSystemDaemon has a new favorite as of 09:11 on Dec 7, 2021

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Pretty sure ZerglingMinor was not the printer goon. He's the guy that was the size of a vending machine.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Honky Dong Country posted:

Pretty sure ZerglingMinor was not the printer goon. He's the guy that was the size of a vending machine.
Welp, I'm full of lies.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Well, his obituary doesn't make it clear how he died, but this thread seems to think otherwise - even if it's based on a post from reddit (which I refuse to use, so I can't check it).

I just figured it was among the various health problems unfortunately common with big dudes like that.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

What the gently caress is that permaban note.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Leal posted:

What the gently caress is that permaban note.
'07 SA was a very different place.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Today we'd know how to pay our proper respects to the famous printer carrying guy.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

gudetama is a good egg.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Shortest Path posted:

gudetama is a good egg.

Meh

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I mean it’s literally right there in the name. You can’t argue with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

'07 SA was a very different place.

Oh poo poo, I just read the final posts of the guy, this is perma-reason is even more hosed up in that context (He was asking about audio cables. The perma-reason is about printer cables, but still.)