Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Battle Royal 7 6.25%
Blonds and Jurassic vs Acclaimed and 2.0 3 2.68%
Riho vs Hayter 68 60.71%
Chaos vs Young Bucks 20 17.86%
Danielson vs Silver 14 12.50%
Total: 112 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
is there even any challenge for tag team of the year for the bucks? even without the titles they still have the pedal on the floor, this past Dynamite was such a fun match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

smarxist posted:

is there even any challenge for tag team of the year for the bucks? even without the titles they still have the pedal on the floor, this past Dynamite was such a fun match

Nope.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NI0x_cpnY

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Bucks should get the titles back

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Eat My Fuc posted:

i'm bummed literally nothing has been announced for the show i'm going to on the 22nd, my life is generally pretty miserable and even though there's like 10 people in AEW i'd be super happy to see I'm starting to doubt i'll see any of my guys or gals and i'll get a card full of people I can't get excited for.

Also i've lost my vaccine card so i'm scared they'll turn me away, i'm probably just being dumb, sorry for being annoying, just venting!

afaik the only event Gso Colosseum requires proof of vax for is Avett Bros and well who gaf about Avett bros

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

afaik the only event Gso Colosseum requires proof of vax for is Avett Bros and well who gaf about Avett bros

When they went full rear end in a top hat playing private concerts for our previous piece of poo poo governor i gave up on those boys for good.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Thought that said "non Covid related, terrible health issue" and not "non Covid related, treatable health issue" at first

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

I've gotten three shots and keep my card in my glove compartment and the only social public I've gone to since COVID started was RiFF RaFF at Blind Tiger, so MAYBE I SHOULDN'T SOUND SO CAVALIER but really who gives a steaming dick about the Avetts

we're getting a great show. i have no fear. section 124. 4 life.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Eat My Fuc posted:

When they went full rear end in a top hat playing private concerts for our previous piece of poo poo governor i gave up on those boys for good.

i didnt even know that, i just attended UNCG 2009-2012 so was burned out immediately on their hoedown bullshit

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

EMF you should just be able to contact the pharmacy you got your vaccine at to get a new card, or at least an email copy of it.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

I'm going to bring a WELCOME YO NEW JACK CITY sign i think.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Do you get like a little laminated card or something or do you have to carry around a piece of paper everywhere you go

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Seams posted:

Do you get like a little laminated card or something or do you have to carry around a piece of paper everywhere you go

You get a piece of card stock that is a little bigger than a credit card, making it hard to fit in your wallet.

RandolphCarter fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Dec 10, 2021

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

El Tortuga posted:

One of my favorite things is professional wrestling is when Cuttler accidentally gets either himself of a teammate with the cold spay, and he's too shocked to stop so he just flails his limbs around while still spraying. He's just such a good stooge.

Yeah, he's great at slapstick, I also love the way he oversells everything when someone gets their hands on him.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

El Tortuga posted:

One of my favorite things is professional wrestling is when Cuttler accidentally gets either himself of a teammate with the cold spay, and he's too shocked to stop so he just flails his limbs around while still spraying. He's just such a good stooge.

Home Alone reboot where -1 is Kevin and Cutler & The Bucks are the Wet Bandits

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

smarxist posted:

Home Alone reboot where -1 is Kevin and Cutler & The Bucks are the Wet Bandits

best I can do is budge alone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

This forum been producing some pretty great poo poo lately

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Coolness Averted posted:

:golfclap:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

That Dang Dad posted:

LET THEM FIGHT

Trent? - Does Not Know What Crypto is, Invests in Crypto
Miro - Knows What Crypto is, Invests in Crypto
Blade - Knows What Crypto Is, Does Not Invest in Crypto
Mox - Does Not Know What Crypto Is, Does Not Invest In Crypto

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Coolness Averted posted:

:perfect:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Man I'd love to chill with Mark Henry

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Wild seeing that a few posters in here live in/near Greensboro. I grew up there and am a little bummed that I won't be traveling home for Christmas this year because if I were, I'd definitely get AEW tickets. Greensboro sucks in every other respect though.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Watched Dynamite on my DVR today after seeing it live. The Bucks match and the 8 man which I thought were underwhelming live were great on TV. The Riho match which was good live with a bit of a dead crowd was excellent on TV.

I don't know what they're doing with their audio for the TV mix. The crowd is louder when they were quieter and much quieter when they were actually loud. After hearing how loud the boos were for Punk live, I cannot even fathom how loud the cheers were for him on his debut at the United Center.

I'm so excited to see how everyone reacts to Hook tomorrow! We were blown away live.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Dante Martin is like the Dean in that one episode of community where he keeps double crossing everyone

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He even wears a time hoodie

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Trent? - Does Not Know What Crypto is, Invests in Crypto
Miro - Knows What Crypto is, Invests in Crypto
Blade - Knows What Crypto Is, Does Not Invest in Crypto
Mox - Does Not Know What Crypto Is, Does Not Invest In Crypto

Thank you for posting this because it reminded me I wanted to make a meme that I had in my head for like a week and then forgot about before I had a chance to make it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Vandar posted:

Thank you for posting this because it reminded me I wanted to make a meme that I had in my head for like a week and then forgot about before I had a chance to make it.

Taz does not technically invest in crypto currency he is endorsing a line of FTW Lifestyle NFTs, he is convinced fungibility goes against the FTW lifestyle.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whp e;se fits those categories?

edit: who else

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

now that's a meme

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Caught up on Dynamite because I missed it last night and you were all fools for not immediately getting in on the ground floor of "Dante was corrupted by the mist and will betray Team Taz at the first opportunity" theory club as soon as he betrayed Lio

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

It was a great Dynamite though and I really thought Eddie was fixing to pull Daniel Garcia's pants down

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MRT put this in the OP

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Eat My Fuc posted:

This forum been producing some pretty great poo poo lately

For the record I'm just reposting that, but it felt like an appropriate gag to use the "best I can do..." setup, but yeah I'd say half the best wrestling memes I'm getting lately are from SA. The seinfeld wrestleposting FB group has a decent amount of good stuff too, also has a bunch of low effort trash and a lot of dumbdumbs who seem to genuinely hate Cody and/or AEW. I've also seen more than a few lovely transphobic memes in FB wrestle shitposting groups but they've usually been taken down or flagged pretty quick in Seinfeld wrestleposting.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

MRT put this in the OP

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

*ex voice*

this is rampage!!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It is Friday and we all know what that means...

HOOK

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Can't wait for Hook to wrestle exactly like Taz but also do a flip or two. That'd be dope

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
stiff strikes and nice suplexes will get you about 90% of the way there yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

smarxist posted:

stiff strikes and nice suplexes will get you about 90% of the way there yes

He has good hair and eats chips around the ring too, that's an extra 25% for a 115% chance of winning.