Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Yeah but I can piss for a lot longer than I can sing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I'd love to see Boris wriggle out of this jam!

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Well, nevertheless

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Did I say 'or'? Sorry, I meant and be doomed to uselessness

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

The left needs to get behind Keir Starmer or be doomed to uselessness

i mean the left might as well throw their lot in with the tories if that's the case

they are no more antagonistic to the left than Starmers Labour

i fear the UK may be heading towards a two party Neo-libs vs Libertarians system where there is no actual place for leftists, like the American system only with less religion and more paedophilia

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Dec 9, 2021

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
What is with these freaks saying get a grip

https://twitter.com/cwtchcaerdydd/status/1468977282693873673?t=j_5YWklv_-5kUB-f_Z4tsg&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

i mean the left might as well throw their lot in with the tories if that's the case

i fear the UK may be heading towards a two party Neo-libs vs Libertarians system where there is no actual place for leftists, like the American system only with less religion and more paedophilia

"Heading" lol come on

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Ant and Dec doing more than the Labour party.

https://twitter.com/RyanJL74/status/1468349863234519042?t=yn-5mH_PSkgdmqsMVeEquA&s=19

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Regarde Aduck posted:

tories and whiggs again finally

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1469072652828557313

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

No lesions were found on Geronimo’s lungs or respiratory tract – the most common place they are exhibited in an animal with the disease.

However, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) said its vets had discovered a ‘number of TB-like lesions’ in the liver and lymph nodes.

Further tests have been carried out since to try to establish whether the animal in fact had the disease, including the developing of bacteriological cultures from tissue samples. The results, which have been finalised in the past week, showed no traces of the disease.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Been laughing the last 10 minutes at the thought of a Gammon singing gently caress the Pain Away in a Tesco's.
And every time some one tells him to wear a mask, he gets slightly redder and louder signing it.

happyhippy has issued a correction as of 15:38 on Dec 10, 2021

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
here's the thing though weren't there like 4 previous alpacas that this exact thing happened to and they all also showed 0 signs of TB after death

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

lmfao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gotta wear a condom unless youre cumming inside somebody

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Extremely mad at the Tories from across the pond because my first thought was "what the hell musical do people sing along to in realtime?" and not 30 seconds later I've got Wig in a Box stuck in my head where it shall stay for at least 3 days

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

gonadic io posted:

here's the thing though weren't there like 4 previous alpacas that this exact thing happened to and they all also showed 0 signs of TB after death

Once politicians get a taste for alpaca blood they'll never stop hunting them, nothing to do but put Kieth down imo.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

gonadic io posted:

this is beginning to sound like some kind of anti-alpaca agenda

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Epic High Five posted:

Extremely mad at the Tories from across the pond because my first thought was "what the hell musical do people sing along to in realtime?" and not 30 seconds later I've got Wig in a Box stuck in my head where it shall stay for at least 3 days

It's last night of the proms and the song is rule brittania.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

well this is extremely hosed

https://twitter.com/declassifiedUK/status/1469256966623145996?s=20

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It was only a matter of time.

I don't like your island.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

It was only a matter of time.

I don't like your island.

imagine possessing one of these stupid loving worthless passports

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola

The centrist criterion collection

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It's cool, America pinky swore he might not end up in a SuperMax psychological torture prison

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

forkboy84 posted:

It's cool, America pinky swore he might not end up in a SuperMax psychological torture prison
A HyperMax physical torture prison would technically fulfill that promise

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

preemptive “Assange didn’t kill himself”

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Quick someone slap a blonde wig on prince Andrew, see how long it takes them to notice

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

apparently the legal case in the us is extremely tenuous and would basically would make touching a computer the wrong way a felony

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

apparently the legal case in the us is extremely tenuous and would basically would make touching a computer the wrong way a felony

So 100% chance that computer touching becomes a felony

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Vernii posted:

the main us federal law on this has actually been restricted several times, there’s an outside chance id the US feds overplays it hand it may get the computer fraud and abuse act completely thrown out

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

A HyperMax physical torture prison would technically fulfill that promise

The funniest part is the assurance they won't put him into solitary confinement unless his actions warrant it, when he has already spent many months in solitary confinement in the UK lol.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Vernii posted:

that's one way to empty cspam

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This is who kieth is trying to win over lol

https://twitter.com/AvaSantina/status/1469366384455004161?t=Ct0RG3Ggm0XF9kyZ3yf2cw&s=19

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Touch computers, not kids! (USER WAS JAILED FOR THIS POST)

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Wow can't believe they published my interview

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Tory MP Paul Scully says a ‘party’ suggests ‘balloons and poppers’ during car crash media round
first, websters dictionary defines "party" as,

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's going to be very funny when the stuffy old wankers committee put together a big long letter with all their names in nice handwriting telling Boris to resign and he says 'no lol' and then Keir doesn't even tell him to resign but encourage him to apologise and he says 'no lol' and gains 40 points in the polls because he's unkillable

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

tbf to him I wouldn't say that nos and poppers are necessary for a party, but they definitely help

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

photos from the party have been revealed

:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

The same guy the CIA was planning on assassinating?