Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

I think you are great and want to hug you and also bring friends to Japan to perform a live barbershop quartet about rear end n big ol rear end 4 u my friend

Imagining four people singing "Big dick daddy" in the key of "Sweet Caroline"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Andoman posted:

Unless of course you are in London when a pint is about 5 pound (£5 - sorry I couldn't resist, its a terrible pun, I will put the keyboard down now)

I would have been disappointed if nobody made that pun.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Finger Prince posted:

Make sure they check your ferritin (iron, not weasels) levels! I am not a doctor. But sometimes doctors aren't looking for that.

Weasels are fairly energetic, so a deficiency is possible.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

biosterous

Escape From Noise posted:

Imagining four people singing "Big dick daddy" in the key of "Sweet Caroline"

Big Dick Daddy
BUM BUM BUM

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay well, now I have to do it

Forums poster Kaiser Schnitzel, your people need your service, and I can harmonize

Escape From Noise

Wait! I meant Sweet Adeline!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz8yNa4uZN0

cruft

ILU2 HAMJOBS

Finger Prince

Harder faster better stronger by daft punk to the tune of time by pink floyd.

cruft

The dining room lights kept turning on and off last night, so I unplugged the hub and it didn't happen again.

My first thought is that IKEA got popped and somebody's trying out various commands. Or maybe our little hub got popped.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

We here at BYOB thrive on puns good and bad

I keep trying to talk my daughter into an account, she's a punny lil bitch. but also, she'd prob fit in on the art threads and poo poo kuz she's really good at drawing. she don't get hosed up, which I suppose is good since she's 17 but also she's autistic like me and would prob be less stressy if she'd knock back some bourbon sometimes.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
biosterous

rankin & baskin-robbins

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

ILU2 HAMJOBS

NO ILU MORE CRUFT, HEY COME HANG OUT AND POKE HARDWARE WITH ME I AM MAKING A THING SECRET SECRET

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

The dining room lights kept turning on and off last night, so I unplugged the hub and it didn't happen again.

My first thought is that IKEA got popped and somebody's trying out various commands. Or maybe our little hub got popped.

Oh poo poo. Lemme check, I don't think Ikea breached lately but who knows. Tis the season to FAAFO.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

cruft posted:

Well this zero-day just got announced so may be related to it.

https://twitter.com/campuscodi/status/1469276512847339521

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh gdi

I mean good job doing sploits but like, mean

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Discord app is melting down, seems bad. Fine in desktop!

cruft

I think it was updates failing to install.

Like, the light bulbs have a new firmware version. Probably the update failed and the bulb rebooted, then tried again 10 minutes later.

What a time to be alive.

Finger Prince

No amount of convenience is worth that bs.

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

No amount of convenience is worth that bs.

I think it's fun to be an early adopter and watch all the failure modes :)

(I'm like 90% certain now that it was firmware updates)

cruft

I made arduino-controlled lights for our christmas tree that flash on and off different colors, then turn off during the day hours. Also one of them flashes out messages in morse code, like 'ho ho ho AR" or "happy holidays AR" (AR is a prosign meaning "end of transmission").

I'm considering upgrading the microcontroller to hop on the wifi every half hour to synchronize the time and get the current weather, so it turns off and on at the same time every day (clock skew is a real thing on these ceramic oscillators), and maybe changes the balance of colors in used based on whether it's snowing or not.

I like gadgets :)

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

ILU2 HAMJOBS

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Use Coupon Code

ILU2HAMJOBS at check out for a free pound of ham!

xcheopis

Zurtilik posted:

Use Coupon Code

ILU2HAMJOBS at check out for a free pound of ham!

:stonk: MODS!?!??!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

My Ceylon black tea arrived. It is delicious.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Cardi BYOB posted:

I'm really grateful that BYOB exists, because this community saved me from myself more times than I can count, and has created relationships and opportunities that I never would've had in my life otherwise. I'm glad to be here and I love you all.

You're a kind orb and your new user name threw me for a loving loop

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I would have been disappointed if nobody made that pun.

Pleased to be of service.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

You're a kind orb and your new user name threw me for a loving loop

Love u. New username is Code Jockey's fault. What a nerd. I bet he uses coupons. Trying to get deals.

How are you feeling????

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Wet rear end Posting

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A lady told me I look like Dr. Frome from New Amsterdam and I don't know if that's a compliment or not.

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

A lady told me I look like Dr. Frome from New Amsterdam and I don't know if that's a compliment or not.

That dude looks pretty hot. Take it as a compliment.

Gramps

Viginti Septem posted:

Ty Labine is the poo poo. Tucker and Dale vs Evil is one of my favorite movies

alnilam

Walla posted:

I'm going to confess here.

I don't like noodles. Not spaghetti, or linguini, angel hair is worse. And forget about soba and ramen. It's a texture thing. Something about the shape gives me a gag reflex and makes my stomach turn.

But I love pasta. Rotini, shells, ziti, penne, fettuccine even. Those are great! I eat rotini 2 or 3 nights a week.

It's just weird man.

I respect your tastes but i find it very odd and interesting that you dislike linguini but like fettuccine, they are so similar!

Cardi BYOB posted:

I'm really grateful that BYOB exists, because this community saved me from myself more times than I can count, and has created relationships and opportunities that I never would've had in my life otherwise. I'm glad to be here and I love you all.

byob its good :love:

ty manifisto

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

cruft posted:

That dude looks pretty hot. Take it as a compliment.

Yea, but I'm a lady

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

Yea, but I'm a lady

Oh.

You're still hot. :)

more falafel please

forums poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysfQjKKi70

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

we should get drew toothpaste to come back to SA and post in byob

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Farecoal

There he go
My doctor ordered a pretty comprehensive blood work, got that drawn, and I even met an old friend from high school when I went to a coffee shop! Day is looking not too bad orbs

Farecoal

There he go
Also look at this chunky friend:

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was thinking about mad scientists the other day and wondered why they all were biologists and chemists.

I was going to ask how a mad sociologist would operate, but then I remembered my degree is in marketing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I was thinking about mad scientists the other day and wondered why they all were biologists and chemists.

I was going to ask how a mad sociologist would operate, but then I remembered my degree is in marketing.

this seems pretty fun, I'm wondering about a mad entomologist now