Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Sharkie posted:

I kind of love this idea. Maybe they're just watching and waiting to see how our fashion evolves.

Or maybe they're already here. Do you *really* think the armadillo boot was designed for a human foot?

:trumppop: what are thooooooooooooooooooose
hmm

Rickshaw posted:

Robert Dean was a project camelot darling. Strictly B list UFO celeb. He doesn't have much material on youtube but as UFO personalities go, he is very easy to listen to.
He is very easy to listen to! Strangely enough, youtube wasn't turning up his stuff until I tried sorting by view count just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
I followed the hell outta that. Some of those Project Camelot LARPers make for great entertainment.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
robert o dean is some great og coast to coast am listening and you should pop an edible or two and listen to the ponytailed greybeard

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Rickshaw posted:

did anyone else follow the david wilcock / corey goode secret space program "blue avians" shtick that unfolded in the mid-2010s? literal bird aliens had a thing where they would abduct you as a child, you would live a full life as spacefaring secret space program astronaut / "insider", you would learn all the secrets of the ET races and of time and space and galactic space DNA quantum channeling, then they would return to you back from where they grabbed you and reverse-age you and wipe your memory, and then you would remember all the details 40 years later as a poster on the david wilcock forums

garbage-tier space opera crap with secret antarctic bases and telepathic space brethren, somehow it took the UFO world by storm, these guys were everywhere all of a sudden, i think they were invited to keynote the mufon conference, corey goode went on jimmy church's show a bunch of times, they were the first content that founded Gaia TV as far as I remember, and it seemed like people were afraid to directly call this all out for sketchy reasons. very strange poo poo. then corey apparently started a serious cult and disappeared from at least my internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W60LkFlz2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7h9FM_r1g

Completely don't remember that. But now I kinda miss all the Na'vi kooks that popped up after Avatar. Simpler times.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

You don't really get the full effect of Coast to Coast AM unless you're listening to it on a car radio in the middle of the night

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Inspector Hound posted:

You don't really get the full effect of Coast to Coast AM unless you're listening to it on a shop floor with the 3 other guys who's jobs haven't been outsourced yet

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Life Beyond 3 dropped recently. It's from a cool speculative series on the search for extraterrestrial life. Really pleasant visuals and sound design
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWNMPL5ygk

It's by melodysheep, the same creator who made an awesome "Timelapse of the Future" video where the speed doubles every 5 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

strange feelings re Daisy has issued a correction as of 08:37 on Dec 13, 2021

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Rickshaw posted:

did anyone else follow the david wilcock / corey goode secret space program "blue avians" shtick that unfolded in the mid-2010s? literal bird aliens had a thing where they would abduct you as a child, you would live a full life as spacefaring secret space program astronaut / "insider", you would learn all the secrets of the ET races and of time and space and galactic space DNA quantum channeling, then they would return to you back from where they grabbed you and reverse-age you and wipe your memory, and then you would remember all the details 40 years later as a poster on the david wilcock forums

garbage-tier space opera crap with secret antarctic bases and telepathic space brethren, somehow it took the UFO world by storm, these guys were everywhere all of a sudden, i think they were invited to keynote the mufon conference, corey goode went on jimmy church's show a bunch of times, they were the first content that founded Gaia TV as far as I remember, and it seemed like people were afraid to directly call this all out for sketchy reasons. very strange poo poo. then corey apparently started a serious cult and disappeared from at least my internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W60LkFlz2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7h9FM_r1g

i watched both of these and they were weird and silly as hell but the second one was weirdly uplifting if, again, pretty silly?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

"An extraordinary presentation on historical and modern day UAP trends by executive aerospace consultant & analyst, Michai Morin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhC-VC6Gp4U

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Wheeee posted:

"An extraordinary presentation on historical and modern day UAP trends by executive aerospace consultant & analyst, Michai Morin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhC-VC6Gp4U

holy gently caress that guy is boring

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

yea I didn’t make all that far :rip:

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

just noticed the 666 on the alien monster's forehead

hell yeah

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Sorry for this powerful and very necessary thread derail but what in the aliens are inside this thread which is also probably an op? What kind of alien-USA alliance would that indicate?

666 space werewolven nuclear armageddon would be a very cool and good metal album name maybe

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Sorry for this powerful and very necessary thread derail but what in the aliens are inside this thread which is also probably an op? What kind of alien-USA alliance would that indicate?

666 space werewolven nuclear armageddon would be a very cool and good metal album name maybe

I have never not believed in Valiant Thor.

And as for aliens posting in this thread, I'm pretty sure Wheeee is a tulpa generated from our collective rage at having NDT galaxy brains come in here to tell us aliens aren't real.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Rudeboy Detective posted:

what if the aliens are inside this thread

loling at the idea of an alien, after traveling the cosmos, eventually whipping out a VISA to register a something awful account

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Haha, yeah! The Bank of Gorgonax 7 issues no legal tender, anyway.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Polo-Rican posted:

loling at the idea of an alien, after traveling the cosmos, eventually whipping out a VISA to register a something awful account

*whispers* they've been here since long before there was a Visa...or an internet

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

so you're saying they probably do have a visa account

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

poisonpill posted:

so you're saying they probably do have a visa account

If aliens are real and here, and abduction accounts can be believed, they are definitely shitposters at heart and so they are definitely here in the thread, using our incredible power to shape the discourse.

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

a sinister army of hybrid humanoids, living among us, filling out visa and mastercard applications,

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Azathoth posted:

If aliens are real and here, and abduction accounts can be believed, they are definitely shitposters at heart and so they are definitely here in the thread, using our incredible power to shape the discourse.

:randpop:

if they have credit cards, that can only mean that aliens have infiltrated finance... the conspiracy theorists were right

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

A god-like Grey wearing cargo shorts who owns both a costco credit card and a washpo subscription quietly manipulating world events from behind the veil. "Trump was right about a lot of things" it mumbles as its tricorder laps up response data from nearby subjects.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

poisonpill posted:

:randpop:

if they have credit cards, that can only mean that aliens have infiltrated finance... the conspiracy theorists were right

careful there, you're edging towards David Icke and that poo poo doesn't fly here

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

If I'm conveying information provided to me by aliens while in the astral plane then yes aliens are itt albeit indirectly

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
https://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/129021

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Sounds pretty interesting, tbh, will read

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i wonder if peenüit observes donkey kong december

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Azathoth posted:

careful there, you're edging towards David Icke and that poo poo doesn't fly here

I thought Icke's whole thing was that the "lizard people" were actual, literal lizard people and not code for Da Jews like all the antisemites who dug his schtick assumed?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Loucks posted:

I thought Icke's whole thing was that the "lizard people" were actual, literal lizard people and not code for Da Jews like all the antisemites who dug his schtick assumed?

He thinks Jewish folks are actual factual lizard people who do all the stuff from Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

He tried to play it off for a while as Not Actually Antisemitic but it's been a distinction without a difference for a while now and he's increasingly leaned into regular antisemitic poo poo for a while now.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Azathoth posted:

He thinks Jewish folks are actual factual lizard people who do all the stuff from Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

He tried to play it off for a while as Not Actually Antisemitic but it's been a distinction without a difference for a while now and he's increasingly leaned into regular antisemitic poo poo for a while now.

that's disappointing, i liked the idea of him being invited to speak at nazi and nazi-adjacent conferences to crowds who would slowly realize that no actually this guy they were so clever in paying to show up and spout coded antisemitism really is just talking about literal lizard people

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Polo-Rican posted:

Hushed White House crisis room: "Mr. President, we're receiving our first message from the approaching alien ship!"

*B-U-D-D-Y-K-I-N-S G-O T-O T-H-E D-O-C-T-OR*

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

For those interested - I recently acquired a fairly decent document camera and (in spite of my goonly fear of talking to strangers) reached out to Mr. Corliss about archiving his father's works.
I told him I would be happy to provide the pdf's to him should he wish to sell them or, preferably, to archive the books in a freely accessible way (archive.org or the like) and as a proof of concept created a PDF version of Remarkable Luminous Phenomena for him to review.

I'll be sure to keep you all informed should I happen to hear back and hope to be able to provide good news and good books to this wonderful and strange community soon.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

For those interested - I recently acquired a fairly decent document camera and (in spite of my goonly fear of talking to strangers) reached out to Mr. Corliss about archiving his father's works.
I told him I would be happy to provide the pdf's to him should he wish to sell them or, preferably, to archive the books in a freely accessible way (archive.org or the like) and as a proof of concept created a PDF version of Remarkable Luminous Phenomena for him to review.

I'll be sure to keep you all informed should I happen to hear back and hope to be able to provide good news and good books to this wonderful and strange community soon.

Best Soldier Svejk

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 03:32 on Dec 15, 2021

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Azathoth posted:

Goddamnit. I've never really paid him any attention, but he seemed funny with I thought he was just a crazy and not an antisemetic crazy. That's just boring.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Bringing in some local flavor: German UFO-nazis!

Some of you might have heard of German ariosophy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy), but most of us must have picked up stuff about its inheritors: (Neo)nazi esotericists!
They are convinced that Aryans originally came from space (Aldebaran?) and that the Nazi government was able to reconnect with their space brothers via the Vrill society and other secret societites.
The results: The "bell" and Nazi flying saucers, secret Nazi bases in Antarctica and on the moon, forbidden knowledge about the black sun, elctrogravitics and spirituality, + a glorious return of the space brothers and a true Aryan future.

With true Nazis being a small niche among the German right today (most are now going for the new mix of Authoriatarianism and counter-culture new right meme-fascism), there are not many people left in today's Germany that espouse these specific ideas. But they still exist! One of them, Dr. Axel Stoll (+2014), even turned into an ironic meme due to his way of 'teaching' his glorious wisdom to his ellow Nazis.
His ideas are maybe not that surprising for those of us deeper in the UFO consipracy rabbithole, but to many others, his ramblings are absolutely fascinating because they get an introduction to the full packae of Nazi tech-esotericism.

Here's link from one of such talks - and even if you don't speak German, you will be entertained by the assorted Nazis (they look just like you would expect them to look) and some of his core ides like: The V2 rockets were never used for destruction but were used to transport German colonists to the moon, alternative healing powered by orgone/vril, Grman space flight in 1934, chemtrails, hatred for the Brits plus world conspiracies, etc.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwkpVBeJEo

also an ironic tribute song produced after his death (but why?! He got all the cool Aryan bioenergetic treatments!!!), which brings up a few of his core concepts (like the cold sun, Nazi satellites, Nazi moon missions etc.) and kinda slaps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA7ObdXgCBk

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm convinced anyone who speaks at length about Aryan aliens, "Nordics" etc. is at least a cryptonazi. Anyone intimating there is a subset of people on Earth descended from a race technologically, physically, and spiritually superior to humanity is not even hiding it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Life Beyond 3 dropped recently. It's from a cool speculative series on the search for extraterrestrial life. Really pleasant visuals and sound design
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWNMPL5ygk

It's by melodysheep, the same creator who made an awesome "Timelapse of the Future" video where the speed doubles every 5 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

nice!

I was waiting for the new one to drop

His videos are hella good. Here are the first two ones about hypothetical extraterrestrial life, for anyone who hasnt seen them yet. IMO a must watch for anyone that's interested in birds and likes cool dramatic music and pretty flashing lights and stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUelbSa-OkA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDYazipjSI

Rah! has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Dec 13, 2021