Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

go_banana
Oct 13, 2010
Priceline Pharmacy and Blooms Chemist offer online bookings. Going for the Pfizer Pfizer Moderna combo myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Got my booster yesterday from the local pharmacy, was more surprised that the online booking system on health.gov actually worked and got me a next day slot

Feeling sore as, though

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

So what's the best booster to go with AZ?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Amoeba102 posted:

Cum

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Senor Tron posted:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/i-h...212-p59gto.html

This is a surprising but good take from Barnaby:

I'm speechless with shock that Barnaby loving Joyce is capable of making such a good point.

I'm going to have to have a lie down now.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I'm speechless with shock that Barnaby loving Joyce is capable of reading out a speech prepped by a staffer, who happened to have a good point.

I'm going to have to have a lie down now.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Moderna or pfiz seem the best for now. im in melb cbd and

https://twitter.com/Hartnett44/status/1470584037089562625?s=20
?????? ?? ???????

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
Didnt know Scomo was part of the Eastern Suburbs separatist movement??

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Synthbuttrange posted:

?????? ?? ???????

ok thats actually funny

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Synthbuttrange posted:

?????? ?? ???????

The goys are not ok

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Got my booster early. We get a weird half day public holiday, I was walking home past the vax clinic and it was open. Went in, said I was due for booster in a week, they shrugged and gave it to me.

Also I got the chills the next day, and felt a tiny bit hungover.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Synthbuttrange posted:

?????? ?? ???????

well he's been prime minister for just over 3 years so he's obviously the cause of the troubles and this comment means he's going to go for a long walk through the desert

then we can have the scott morrison memorial sand pit at some public school

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Getting my booster tomorrow

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

bowmore posted:

Getting my booster tomorrow

:same:

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

?????? ?? ???????

just ribbing the old backwards co-worker until he believes in the light of the lord and saviour jesus christ nbd

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

It took two bloody hours waiting in line to get a covid test in Adelaide today. Joe many people potentially sick people are going to look at that massive wait and decide, gently caress it, I've got a cold.

Thank you Premier Steven Marshall for a Covid Christmas.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Pleasant Friend posted:

It took two bloody hours waiting in line to get a covid test in Adelaide today. Joe many people potentially sick people are going to look at that massive wait and decide, gently caress it, I've got a cold.

Lol.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Regular reminder Mark Latham is a piece of poo poo.

quote:

"Ending the dole would force the bludgers into work, fill the labour shortage and eliminate unemployment in Australia.

"This is a one-off opportunity that the government has blown by returning to big immigration numbers to fill the vacancies."

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007
Ending the child labor laws would force the little bludgers into work, fill the labour shortage and eliminate childhood poverty in Australia.

"This is a one-off opportunity that the government has blown by returning to big immigration numbers to fill the vacancies.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Amoeba102 posted:

Moderna. Any mRNA tho is going to be outstandingly good tho and they arent supposably even offering AZ havers anything other than mRNA.

Two weeks and I can get boosted, gimme that sweet 5G Moderna pls

go_banana
Oct 13, 2010
Not sure if NSW Government pushing through with "the pandemic is over lol" will :airquote: work :airquote: here as it has in other countries. There is a loud, vocal minority who are anti-everything but I would think most would be agreeable to masks indoors as opposed to getting COVID and isolating for 14 days, getting sick or dying.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

is it 3 or 6 months from second shot for boosters?

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

Jesus Christ NSW

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

ShoeFly posted:

Jesus Christ NSW

#LetItRipDom

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

ShoeFly posted:

Jesus Christ NSW

how good is freedom day

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Pleasant Friend posted:

You should be able to get rapid tests from pharmacies, they're like $10 for a pack of 5 and take 15 minutes to work. (Assuming you're getting tested because you have symptoms, not because you've been to a contact site.)

ShoeFly posted:

Jesus Christ NSW

Lol

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
How good, is saying gently caress it!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

freebooter posted:

You should be able to get rapid tests from pharmacies, they're like $10 for a pack of 5 and take 15 minutes to work. (Assuming you're getting tested because you have symptoms, not because you've been to a contact site.)

Do they expire? They should send a pack to every household

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

freebooter posted:

Where can you get them for that price? I'm seeing $50 for a pack of 5.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

ShoeFly posted:

Jesus Christ NSW

Jesus gently caress. I vote for delaying opening WA till the plague states get their poo poo together.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

woofbro posted:

Where can you get them for that price? I'm seeing $50 for a pack of 5.

Checked with my gf and turns out she did pay $50 for 5

go_banana
Oct 13, 2010
NSW Presser inc.. 3 2 1:

edit: Gov website for booking boosters crashed lol (NSW). Through the chemist directly seems to work, I went Terry White.

2nd edit: lol gently caress it don’t have to isolate anymore! How does one look overseas and then go nah this is fine. Oh wait look who’s in charge, gently caress me.

go_banana fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Dec 15, 2021

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

Synthbuttrange posted:

?????? ?? ???????
i've got a great idea. how about this time the jews stay in comfortable civilisation, and scomo goes into the desert

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

an egg posted:

i've got a great idea. how about this time the jews stay in comfortable civilisation, and scomo goes into the desert

I don’t hold the Staff of Moses mate

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

My partner is due to give birth at the end of January. We've already had a couple of mates in the past month who had to give birth alone due to being close contacts.

Normalising this poo poo is going to result in ridiculous strain on our already-struggling health system and cause unnecessary risk & heartbreak for those not directly affected.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

ShoeFly posted:

Jesus Christ NSW

Just in time for Christmas parties to make it spread even more

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

I discovered some very funny chud stuff last night.

So the cookers over at Reignite Australia have been crowing about Dan Andrews being "charged with concealment of treason and fraud".

Their barmy fucken article is here:
https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/exclusive-dan-andrews-is-ordered-to-front-court-for-concealing-treason-and-fraud/

Apparently they managed to get a date lined up to have a magistrate hear their claim. It almost certainly wont go beyond that because private prosecutions are almost always
initiated by whackadoodles who don't realise that the Public Prosecutor can forcibly take over the case, and then drop it.

But its so much better than that.

https://www.jesusislord.melbourne/

The claim is that Dan Andrews, 137 parlimentarians, the Police, Julia Gillard, the Govenor , the ALP, and possibly the Pope (he cant seem to make up his mind on this, at least one of the documents from his other site list the pope as indicted too) and should appear before a "Common law grand jury", which doesn't exist (Australia doesnt do Grand Juries, and "Common law" in this context just means "I am a crazy sovereign citizen person"). The crime apparently is changing the bail act to say "State and commonwealth" instead of "Crown", presumably to clear up ambiguity around the fact that Bail is a function of the state rather than the judiciary. Also for some reason a lot of the document refers to west australian laws. God knows why.

More of his court filings here: http://elijahschallenge.net/index.php/legal

He also seems to think courts have no authority. Which is weird since he's asking the court to arrest Andrews, Gillard, The Victorian Parliment, and the Pope.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
"Potential 25k cases a day" gently caress me.

NSW's going the full Victoria with their numbers and are still going to end all their restrictions.

Love it when politicians decide they have to "stay the course" and open up when poo poo's running wild.

Wouldn't want to look weak, or like a flip-flopper now would we? Yes, better that all those people get sick and die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

duck monster posted:

The claim is that Dan Andrews, 137 parlimentarians, the Police, Julia Gillard, the Govenor , the ALP, and possibly the Pope (he cant seem to make up his mind on this, at least one of the documents from his other site list the pope as indicted too) and should appear before a "Common law grand jury", which doesn't exist (Australia doesnt do Grand Juries, and "Common law" in this context just means "I am a crazy sovereign citizen person").

Not having grand juries is a violation of his First Amendment rights guaranteed under the Constitution!!!!

I know sov cits aren't exactly renown for their intellect, but at least they could pretend they realise this isn't the US.