Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

as exciting as giving every team a one goal head start is, i think we should maybe try not doing that going forward.

e - ryan kent :chanpop:

HappyCamperGL fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Nov 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Her Dryer posted:

On the one hand I love Kyogo more than life itself. Think that's about 13 goals in 18 starts, but more importantly his movement and pressing just makes the entire team so much better.

On the other hand we're totally dependant on him to play well so if he gets another injury we're hosed lol

Edit: Also I cannot actually believe Ralston is good now

I think his party trick of headbutting defenders and then falling over feigning head injury might get him into trouble with the Compliance Officer and leave you in a bit of trouble keep us all entertained moving forwards.

https://twitter.com/nosteviesouness/status/1457376213853409280?s=21

How loving good was Kent? Also, Bacuna, Hagi and Aribo all playing the game like a rondo is beautiful.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
rip stevie g, you left on remembrance day, the most important day of the year for Rangers fans, for the chance to get relegated and live in Birmingham.

Who's replacing him? I'm hearing Russel Martin getting mentioned a lot. Interesting to see how the squad responds- from the outside it looked as though things had gone or were going stale this season. A change might refocus the team, or it might cause chaos, especially if the whole coaching setup gets gutted.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

We’re always going to lose a game eventually, and the rough spell recently coincided a lot with Kent and Helander both being injured. After the international break (Borna dependent) will be the first fully fit squad all season I think.

Bricking it for January with Balogun, Bassey and Aribo all away at AFCON

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Betting has already been suspended on Van Bronckhorst

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Her Dryer posted:

rip stevie g, you left on remembrance day, the most important day of the year for Rangers fans, for the chance to get relegated and live in Birmingham.

Who's replacing him? I'm hearing Russel Martin getting mentioned a lot. Interesting to see how the squad responds- from the outside it looked as though things had gone or were going stale this season. A change might refocus the team, or it might cause chaos, especially if the whole coaching setup gets gutted.

gio van bronckhorst is practically begging for the job. and would apparently bring mols and numan back to ibrox with him. also unattached so no compensation to pay and can get to work directly.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

Betting has already been suspended on Van Bronckhorst
Breath of fresh air to read the words betting and suspended without Joey Barton being in the post, tbh.

Borogrove
Apr 12, 2008

HappyCamperGL posted:

gio van bronckhorst is practically begging for the job. and would apparently bring mols and numan back to ibrox with him. also unattached so no compensation to pay and can get to work directly.

"tangerine" away jerseys all around so.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

There was an orange goalie kit all last season and no one gave a poo poo. Even the RoI are doing an orange away this season. Who cares?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/RangersFC/status/1461375045939478532?s=20

Look at that man. So glad its done.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Shame, quite liked him as a plaar

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Just imagine Kent and Hagi getting lessons on hitting the ball properly

https://twitter.com/motweets1919/status/1461377630675079168?s=21

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Notoriously bad ball-hitter, Steven Gerrard

Honestly though that's a classic world cup goal, remember watching it at the time just astounded. Never had a problem with GVB, no doubt I'll think he's a horrible dick in about a months time (unless he tanks)

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

jesus we are getting old

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

“SPFL” posted:

Ian Harkes scored the only goal as Dundee United beat Aberdeen 1-0 at Tannadice in the cinch Premiership as both sides ended with 10 men.

Don’t think this is the whole story of the game is it?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Absolutely insane officiating

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Scottish referees, everyone!

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

HappyCamperGL posted:

as exciting as giving every team a one goal head start is, i think we should maybe try not doing that going forward.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I take it all back hibs.

Lmao, just lmao

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Couldn’t even Hibs it properly with the back pass.

Goldson’s interview is so loving telling and I hope that our next league game sees a very different starting XI

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are poo poo

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Her Dryer posted:

Hibs are poo poo

They sacked their manager as they were indeed poo poo. You should get in there.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I have to admit, I'll have a little chuckle if Neil Lennon takes the job and immediately denies Ange his first trophy.

In between the swearing and shouting of course,

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are poo poo

Really happy for Ange to get a trophy at the first time of asking :) Kyogo is just unreal

We still won’t win the league; even if only because we’re going to have no fit players by January. Just hope we can keep improving and have a few more good transfer windows

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Buying half the J league seems to be the plan but idk if that will work long term.

Hibs are forever poo poo.

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard
Hahahaha after pushing for the winter break to be brought forward that's what Celtic deserved against St Mirren.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

RobbZombae posted:

Not sure about that, can I interest you in a false dawn at all?

I know false dawns are looked down upon but this one is pretty cool - you get a guy in who looks like Tony Soprano then it works out from there.

I'm taking this back, despite the dropped points, I believe Ange is cool and good and can't wait to see the team he builds with a couple more transfer windows.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

RobbZombae posted:

I'm taking this back, despite the dropped points, I believe Ange is cool and good and can't wait to see the team he builds with a couple more transfer windows.

Looking forward to seeing the results of a 'they can rest when they're 45, I'm not rotating my squad' philosophy come March.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Looks like it’s a done deal for Celtic to pick up three from the J-League - Maeda from Yokohama, Hatate from champs Kawasaki, and Ideguchi from Gamba Osaka.

https://twitter.com/celticfc/status/1476870764599070722

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
From my incredible research of going on reddit:

Maeda is fast and hard-working but not actually a great finisher outside of this season

Hatate is talented and versatile, seems the most promising

Ideguchi is seen as a strange one, probably not good enough for the first xi but Ange seems to rate him?

We desperately needed bodies in so both pleased and surprised to see us do business early for a change. Celtic's recent January signings have been, for the most part, woeful. But technically it's still December!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Yosuke ideguchi signed for Leeds, played in three friendlies, went on a series of loans and then his cruciates fell off. Excited to see the next chapter

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I don’t know if I like Celtic breaking their ‘does he share a name with a Boyzone or Westlife member’ signing policy.

Traditions are in place for a reason

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1478715418231590916?s=20

:lol:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I didn't think he was worth almost one Oliver Burke

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

We’re coming for you, Celtic

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/tamsellicsoniii/status/1483552199603019778?s=21

Scott Brown remains a world-class wind up merchant

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

At one point Hayes flailed his arm as Barisic was closing him down on the touch line, giving him a nosebleed. Clancy gave a throw in to Aberdeen. 5 minutes later, when there was an Aberdeen free kick, Scott Brown trotted over to Clancy to remind him of the rules, so he made Barisic go off for treatment.

Brown is as good a wind up merchant as Clancy is poor as a ref.

Still, worst we’ve played this season, managed to get the draw away. Need to find some way of balancing the midfield and the right wing though.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I had many doubts about Brown coming to and captaining the Dons but he's a good lad really

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

You can laugh about it and you know if he was one of ours it’s be different but he’s such an absolute oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Total Meatlove posted:

You can laugh about it and you know if he was one of ours it’s be different but he’s such an absolute oval office.

I know, I hated him when he was at Celtic