Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

CODChimera posted:

i popped off with information from this thread

**muffled sounds through respirator***

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

kreeningsons posted:

Since it's the holidays I've been keeping one of these around the apartment. Give it a little sniff multiple times a day. I think I learned to make these in elementary school, just a bunch of cloves stuck in an orange

The last time I saw one of those was when I was sexually assaulted at an SCA event

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SirPablo posted:

**muffled sounds through respirator***

*pass the trenbolone*

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Apparently when you bite the cloven fruit you 'consent' to being made out with, who knew? I didn't.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Doctor posted:

I’ve been pretty sad brains in this thread especially recently so here is a picture of my pug chomping my finger

Pugs are the best. Here's my pug sneezing so hard it blew his ears back, hopefully not covid

poo poo if I can get the image to work on my phone

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i've got the mario party youtube link primed and ready

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

2 backflips in one day? someone call an ambulance

https://twitter.com/SBSNews/status/1473864576168914945

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

CODChimera posted:

legit had someone today tell me omicron is more infectious but milder symptoms. but don't worry because i popped off with information from this thread and they got sad

Finally, a happy ending to this story I read too often in this thread.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lmao at Sydney completely backtracking on all "freedoms" a week later. Now back to indoor masks and QR code check ins.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Well whatever, his name is Barnabus and he's a cool pug. Maybe I can figure out how to post better tomorrow and show you his funny faces

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Finally, some LEADERSHIP

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1473866206654627840?s=20

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sopjap/status/1473720054353215495

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

booster demand is back up, some brave people are even scheduling their appointments for christmas eve day... not sure if for travel or exposure but i got a lot of phone calls asking for rapid tests today when ive barely had any since our delta wave

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

kreeningsons posted:

Since it's the holidays I've been keeping one of these around the apartment. Give it a little sniff multiple times a day. I think I learned to make these in elementary school, just a bunch of cloves stuck in an orange

nice holodeck

*computer end program*

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Helith posted:

2 backflips in one day? someone call an ambulance

https://twitter.com/SBSNews/status/1473864576168914945

Really inspires confidence in domicron's leadership. He's as dumb as he is prematurely aged.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do australians call flip-flopping backflipping?

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

!?!!!!!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Lmao at Sydney completely backtracking on all "freedoms" a week later. Now back to indoor masks and QR code check ins.

they're actually backflipping on freedoms, not backtracking. they're going to kick you out of the country if you keep this up

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

"Risking my body"

Tell that to Wang Commander.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

WarEternal posted:

"Risking my body"

Tell that to Wang Commander.

Wang Commander really needs to grab some Sputnik, Coronavac and Sinopharm to really round out the set

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Really inspires confidence in domicron's leadership. He's as dumb as he is prematurely aged.

he's a little boy

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Shear Modulus posted:

do australians call flip-flopping backflipping?

Jazzy jumpers

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

McNugget Buddy posted:

would be super funny if he resigned right now and left Kamala holding the bag

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i'm triple pfizered and i just signed up for an appointment first thing in the morning for my "extra" dose of moderna (so i get the full 100 ug instead of the baby booster amount). i used my real name and info, who gives a poo poo

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoondick posted:

booster demand is back up, some brave people are even scheduling their appointments for christmas eve day... not sure if for travel or exposure but i got a lot of phone calls asking for rapid tests today when ive barely had any since our delta wave

covid be surgin' and spikein'!

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Virgil Vox posted:

nice holodeck

*computer end program*

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we had a family that pfizered up after getting covaxin in india, got to see their immunization records which was interesting

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
now up to 4 people I know who got positive tests just today. This is by far the most I’ve seen personally. We are so hosed

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wang Commander really needs to grab some Sputnik, Coronavac and Sinopharm to really round out the set

quad dual-junctioned booster materia

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Just had an extended family dinner nuked by rapid tests. My brother 'quarantined' for covid 3.5 weeks ago, tested negative by rapid test, then tested positive by rapid test today. Another family dropped entirely because both mid-20s kids tested positive. Sure hope they don't kill their parents!

In addition to my twice-weekly surveillance PCR testing at work, I tested negative by rapid test in the car after driving over. And then I want to dinner.

At least in my circle, this wave in the Northeast is dividing the true believers from the brunch libs.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Shear Modulus posted:

they're actually backflipping on freedoms, not backtracking. they're going to kick you out of the country if you keep this up

Oi get facked ya drongo I'm fitting in like a cockie on the Yarra with the blokes and shelias here fackin oath mate

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

"""they'""re gonna come in with the police and declare you illegal

, in other words.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Spoondick posted:

Christmas Eve day isn’t a thing you goyim, it’s December 24

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

post COVID posted:

Just had an extended family dinner nuked by rapid tests. My brother 'quarantined' for covid 3.5 weeks ago, tested negative by rapid test, then tested positive by rapid test today. Another family dropped entirely because both mid-20s kids tested positive. Sure hope they don't kill their parents!

In addition to my twice-weekly surveillance PCR testing at work, I tested negative by rapid test in the car after driving over. And then I want to dinner.

At least in my circle, this wave in the Northeast is dividing the true believers from the brunch libs.

where are people finding so many rapid tests, ive never seen them in stock anywhere

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey, Food!

It's a little mild, and a little strange
When you can't smell nothin' on the range

Find your horse and steal his meds
Because you can't go to brunch if your party's dead

Singing

Open Biden, Yay!
(Open Biden, what?)

Like Martin Kulldorff would say
(Wasn't he fired from Harvard?)

Open Biden, Yay!
(I hear he got a new doggie)

Through the Holidays

(You better watch out for that vax-slinging Fauci, or that Bill Gates wi-fi)

Hey, Food!

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

~Enhance~~~~~~~~~~~

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm triple pfizered and recording

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/80snewsscreens/status/1473849741876371462?s=20

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good Citizen posted:

now up to 4 people I know who got positive tests just today. This is by far the most I’ve seen personally. We are so hosed

basically dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

seems like things are going well