Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

think of the goddamn sunsets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
protecting ponds of the last living plankton as the sky is a kaleidoscope of color

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Acelerion posted:

I think I've posted this before but we are totally gonna do the aerosol/solar dimming thing and on the remote chance it works use the savings to burn more coal

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Acelerion posted:

I think I've posted this before but we are totally gonna do the aerosol/solar dimming thing and on the remote chance it works use the savings to burn more coal

yep. aerosol dimming and the other "one weird trick" technology fixes are going to be used to extend the life of fossil fuels. even if the technological fixes do nothing at all, they will still be issued carbon credits to sell to someone else.

"carbon neutral" is a fraud and a scam.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

when "carbon neutral" is discredited, this will be used to attack those trying to address climate change in the same way the notion of "the earth will be frozen in the year 2000" was used to attack the environmental movement in the 90s and 2000s

the answer, as always, will be more coal, more oil, and more gas

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Acelerion posted:

absolutely, it's set in stone. like Rime said, Oil and coal form the divine right to rule for modern governments. Increasing gas pump prices is bad, so we subsidize it; increasing steak costs is bad so we subsidize it, which itself is also only exists from subsidized oil. Hypothetically, on a long enough timeline, they can be 'phased' away (especially as they can, and will, run out). However, that's a timeline of like a century+ at this rate, and what's more is that minimum demand has to keep rising as climate change worsens. That is, we need to pump more energy into the system to keep the rabble alive, and also supply them with Treats; and that minimum amount has to keep rising as cold snaps, heat waves, droughts, and agriculture failures keep increasing.

Having wide swaths of people die in a cold snap is going to be bad and ableist, so we need to burn more fossil fuels to keep them alive and we can't cut back and infact we need to build more peaker plants since they're cheap and faster to spin up large MW. Having wide swaths of people in Arizona uncomfortable and die in plywood tract-housing without being able to slam the air conditioning button is going to be bad and ableist, so we need to burn more fossil fuels. Agricultural failures, topsoil depletion (or rather, soil sterilization is what it is), and dwindling water is going to need to increasingly more fertilizer production (from fossil fuels) so people don't starve and keep prices low, and we need more water pumping systems to increasingly plant and harvest more than we used to because of increasing destabilizing events and also increasing demand. If solar dimming poo poo works (lol) then we'll need to put large outdoor lamps or some poo poo so they can grow which means more oil. We also need to be increasing oil and coal consumption to transport these to areas that maybe can no longer produce anything. 'Green' (lmao) energy, at best, is going to be built at a rate only somewhere on par with increased need for energy for human life. So with many people in increasingly precarious situations between needing more energy than ever before to stay alive, burning more and more is the only way forward. And if anyone tries otherwise, the rabble are going to throw them out to someone promising to bring back the treats and power at any cost.

Solar dimming and other dumb elong musk harebrained concoctions are the only way forward for modern governments and will be increasingly tried with frantic frenzy

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Acelerion posted:

oh it works. it works extremely well at accelerating ocean acidification and shrinking the size of the photosynthetic zone in the water column.

i hope we use sulfates. i fuckin love euxinia

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Acelerion posted:

can't we just nuke yellowstone instead

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/MotherJones/status/1473814664043802629

quote:

The Sami, the only indigenous people left in Europe, have more than 100 different words for snow. From seaŋáš, a fluffy, grainy snow that moves easily, to tjaevi, flakes that stick together and are hard to dig, the names are based on its texture, depth, density, and the harsh conditions of the Arctic winter.

But the Sami of Sápmi, who are traditionally fishers, trappers, and reindeer herders, do not yet have a word for what they are seeing more often on the ground.

“This new snow has no name,” said Lars-Anders Kuhmunen, a reindeer herder from Kiruna, Sweden’s northernmost town, near the Norwegian border. “I don’t know what it is. It is like early tjaevi, which normally comes in March. The winters are warmer now and there is rain, making the ground icy. The snow on top is very bad snow and the reindeer can’t dig for their food.”

The Arctic is warming not twice as quickly as the rest of the world, as previously believed, but four times as fast, according to a paper published in Science last week. Sápmi, an area that stretches over parts of four countries—Sweden, Finland, Norway and Russia—and is hemmed by three seas, recorded its hottest temperature for more than a century in July this year, hitting 33.6 C (92.5 F) during a summer heatwave.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the guardian article has more: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/17/new-snow-no-name-sami-reindeer-herders-climate-disaster

some of it posted:

Aslat Simma, 42, a herder and former chief of the Lainiovuoma tribe, said: “This is December. The temperature should be minus all the time. A normal winter has temperatures of -20 to -25C. Now the temperature can be zero or positive.”

Increasing rainfall in the autumn also leaves the lichen full of water, making it less nutritious for the deer, he said.

“We are living with nature and we are dependent on the weather and the reindeer for all we do. But the reindeer are using up all their energy trying to find grazing land and to dig. They are living on the edge of how an animal can adapt. When the changes in climate come so fast, they can’t adapt. They have already adapted so much.”

Henrik Blind, a member of a herding family from the town of Jokkmokk, said: “When you live so close to a creature, you see the world through their eyes. You see how hard it is to live in these conditions. Everything is upside down.

“Our livelihoods depend on a planet that is not on fire. We are an Arctic people and our culture is written in snow. But climate change means the snow will get less and less.

“We must realise we can’t overconsume our planet. This is urgent. We need to listen to all the indigenous people in the world who know how to live in harmony with the planet.”

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
Tim Murphy is one of those peak oil blogger types who kinda vanished for awhile but has done some soul searching. he has a bit overly academia-steeped brain but his piece about climate change being sort of a distraction and that it's about consumption of earth resources and ignoring the consequences is right in context of global ecosystem collapse. https://dothemath.ucsd.edu/2021/11/caught-up-in-complexity/

quote:

In this view, we have created and prioritized an artificial world atop the real physical world, full of constructs that are malleable and in some senses arbitrary. Perhaps because the elements of this attention-dominating artificial world are of our own creation—agriculture, cities, political and legal systems, economies, industry, gadgets, entertainment, etc.—we acquire the illusion that we really are masters of the world and can design it to our collective wishes. The focus becomes on maneuvering through these complex constructs (political, legal, monetary, social) to achieve our goals. The canvas appears to be unconstrained, inspiring a certain enthusiasm for the “possible.” It is easy to overlook the fact that this artificial world has not stood the test of time, as the real physical world has by construction.

Meanwhile, the physical foundation is taken for granted like the air we breathe; or at least relegated to engineering “problems” to be solved. Our tendency to is throw physical considerations into the mix to swirl among all the other complexities: just another “pet issue” on an equal footing, and therefore as debatable, fungible, or perhaps ignorable as all the rest.

As an extreme example: whatever your passion, try making your case without any air in the room. Not only won’t the sound propagate, but you’ll be in a bad way for oxygen. Try maintaining your position for days or weeks without allowing any intake of water or food. The physical foundation is so obviously important as a prerequisite for anything else that it deserves its own (necessarily finite) canvas, within which everything else must operate in deference to the limitations/boundaries. Yet we take it for granted: treating something of paramount importance with little regard.

But is it Critical?
It makes sense that we do this, when hard limits have seemed remote or irrelevant this past century and more. The oxygen example above borders on ludicrous, since we are not in serious jeopardy of running out of air to breathe—space fantasies pushed aside. Food and water are less guaranteed. But generally speaking, ignoring physical limits is unwise when suddenly 8 billion people are scooping out the inheritance of Earth’s finite one-time resources as fast as humanly possible. We have not seen the full consequences yet, and can no longer take the foundation for granted, as we have already used up a shocking fraction of Earth’s offerings in the blink of an eye on timescales of evolution or even of civilization. We are chewing on the power cord to our life support machine, as if it’s just another fun choice on the menu. It’s the worst choice we could make, as exciting as Amazon deliveries might be.

To most, it seems that physical resources have always been available in sufficient quantity—notwithstanding costs that act to curb our appetites, operating as a crude and imperfect signal that quantities must be limited in some manner. The problem is typically conceived to be one of efficient organization and distribution, so that physical availability takes a back seat to human-controlled factors.

Perhaps a useful way to drive the point home is to pause and look around you. Most eyes will land on a lot of physical “stuff.” Or think about the stream of delivery trucks, unloaded car trunks, and curbside waste as a marker of material throughput in most households. Where does it all come from? Is the source limitless? Could you gather the resources that make your life possible on your own little patch of land: metals, plastics, wood, energy resources? Who, in fact, can? Or can you at least offer something of value that can be traded for things you don’t happen to have on your property? Can the things you need even be sourced in your local region? The stuff we rely upon is not exactly easy to acquire, and it gets harder as the prime resources are fully exploited/depleted on this ever-smaller globe.

Dismissing Limits
Ignoring physical limitations allows human exceptionalism to take center stage, subsuming physical concerns under the “engineering” category of human mastery. And many engineers are perfectly happy to receive well-defined “kit” to puzzle out, creating the temporary illusion that cleverness triumphs over natural limits.

Space fantasies fall into this category: thought to be just a matter of the political stars aligning and some advances in engineering. Never mind the question of whether Earth even has the resources to launch a large human footprint in space, or the staggering paucity of resources in that hostile environment. Those considerations were not part of the kit, and take away from the fun.

In this context, I am reminded of the physical basis for American dominance in the latter half of the 20th century. A plot of the fraction of global energy resources consumed by the U.S. during this period is eye-opening. Having only 6% of the world’s population in 1950, the U.S. used over 70% of oil, and over 80% of natural gas. This qualified the U.S. as a literal superpower, following the physics definition of power as rate of energy use. It wasn’t just energy. The North American frontier was laden with physical resources primed for exploitation. A common sentiment is that America should return to those glory days (not great for all, I note)—as if it’s a matter of attitudes or ideologies. No! It was a reflection of physical dominance. We’re not going back there, no matter how we cast our votes.

Our tendency to ignore the value of physical resources in relation to our artificial pursuits is also seen in the way we treat resources as essentially free in our price structures. The cost is dominated by the extraction effort (a human activity), land rights (another artificial construct), and maybe a little profit for those who have the means to secure and perform the extraction/exploitation. No one pays into a global coffer for the extracted oil, or the cut-down tree. The actual thing that’s valuable is plucked for free—uncompensated. No wonder we fail to properly value those resources as special. Our woefully inadequate construct of money is not up to the task of protecting our life support machine.
Physical limits should be the start of every discussion. Every policy, every philosophical argument, every religious choice, every economic decision should first consider the immutable impact on the physical world: the real and non-negotiable world. Will the proposal have a net negative or a net positive effect on ecosystems (neutral also okay)? Only after planetary limits are respected should considerations in our artificially constructed world be applied. Otherwise we write the prescription for failure.
It turns out that what’s good for humans (in the short term) is not necessarily good for nature. In our current—utterly unsustainable—mode, choices that are thought to be good for humans are usually decidedly terrible choices for the planet and therefore ultimately bad for us, too. Take care of the real world first, and then you can have dessert.

The overall point is that the world in which we operate is divided into the physical and the philosophical. One is real and not the least arbitrary or negotiable in its rule set. The other is imagined to enjoy great freedom from constraint, encouraging us to paint anything that pleases. Lumping them together in a confusing mash of relativism is bound to result in ultimate failure, because it’s just wrong. The canvas is not unbounded, so adjust your painting ambitions accordingly, before applying the first stroke.
kinda goes on. i don't agree with some elements, more on the material side of things, but i think its interesting to read academia-brainwaves occasionally. kinda ties back into some things like Eye of the Needle and others is that like "renewables" is wrong because it's actually still depleting finite resources and dumping externalities out into the ecosystem which will, it has to, have consequences. now you can get more into sort of practice philosophical side is well yeah that's all well an good, but we're never going to give up opulent consuming so lets make it less bad and maybe 10 generations from now people will realize the err of their ways and live at an equilibrium of consumption = replenishment; but thats for them to fix, we just took the status quo and made things less bad while preserving it and our job is done. there is probably some merit in theory to that but also lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
How does dropping nukes on Ukraine affect the biosphere? Just asking because Ukraine claims Russia is planning a nuclear attack (lol) https://www.rt.com/russia/544001-ukraine-afraid-nuclear-attack/

edit: I assume that a single nuke doesn't materially affect the atmosphere, but the resulting radiation would presumably contribute to something like ocean species dying or something right?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its only a closed system until we start mining asteroids. imagine carving one into a huge plane in order to fly it down to earth. makes u think

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

500 good dogs posted:

How does dropping nukes on Ukraine affect the biosphere? Just asking because Ukraine claims Russia is planning a nuclear attack (lol) https://www.rt.com/russia/544001-ukraine-afraid-nuclear-attack/

edit: I assume that a single nuke doesn't materially affect the atmosphere, but the resulting radiation would presumably contribute to something like ocean species dying or something right?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

its only a closed system until we start mining asteroids. imagine carving one into a huge plane in order to fly it down to earth. makes u think

why don't we just make a ship in the shape of a boomerang and throw it out to the asteroids, where it'll pick up rare asteroid metals water ice and automatically return right back to earth

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

500 good dogs posted:

Radiation in Chernobyl does less damage to the ecosystem than the microplastics in the non-irradiated parts of Ukraine.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

SKULL.GIF posted:

can't we just nuke yellowstone instead

We'd have to blow through 8km to get to the top of the magma chamber.

500 good dogs posted:

If it's an airburst at an optimal altitude, negligibly.

If it's a groundburst, it depends on the soil composition at ground zero and the yield.

It doesn't matter, though - since they're not going to employ nuclear weapons even if they do invade. Can't rule out nerve agents, though.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

500 good dogs posted:

The global effects on the biosphere from nukes aren't in the top 100 reasons to worry about a nuclear exchange.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

Oolb posted:

We Live In a Society, I say. And you laugh. But nothing truer has been spoken... (i forgot what else i was gonna say)

what iff... we DIDNT live in a Ssociety (mods, tripoli post THOT experiment)

Oolb has issued a correction as of 06:51 on Dec 23, 2021

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
You STINK! You and your whole lousy operation stinks! I QUIT!

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

have we tried threatening climate change yet? let it know we're willing to nuke the atmosphere into compliance?

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
ME: i'm gay

SOCIETY: WHoah! Okay nelly psycho

ALSO SOCIETY:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

loving over indigenous people is a huge pro for CC for those in charge

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

quote:

According to a new study published in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior, there have been decreases in all modes of partnered sex from 2009 to 2019 for both adults and adolescents. Further, solo masturbation has been decreasing among adolescents.

Various studies from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and Japan have revealed a declining trend of partnered sexual activity over time. This trend has alarmed many researchers, given it may be a reflection of some unpleasant truths, including the influence of environmental factors on hormone levels, the effect of social media platforms on people, and changes to human connection and intimacy.

Some interpretations suggest these shifts may be a product of changes in sexual repertoire – as in, increased quality of sex in the presence of decreased frequency. Thus, this work considers the diversity of people’s sexual behaviors throughout the course of a year, and spans a decade, assessing changes in specific sexual behaviors over time.

Debby Herbenick and colleagues used data from the 2009 (4,155 participants) and 2018 (4,547 participants) waves of the United States’ National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, a nationally representative online survey. Participants included both adolescents (ages 14-17) and adults (ages 18-49). Initiated in 2009, the survey had six subsequent data collection waves between 2012 and 2018.

Participants provided demographic information, including age, gender, race/ethnicity, marital status, income, education, and employment status. They responded to various questions regarding frequency of penile-vaginal intercourse (response options ranging from ‘not at all’ to ‘daily’), and sexual repertoire (such as, recency of solo masturbation, partnered masturbation, oral sex; response options ranging from ‘never’ to ‘in the past 30 days’).

The researchers found that adult participants in the 2018 wave were more likely to report no penile-vaginal intercourse in the prior year (28% in 2018 vs. 24% in 2009); this was similar for adolescents (89% in 2018 vs. 79% in 2009). Further, for both adults and adolescents, all modes of partnered sex showed decreases. This was also the case for solo masturbation among adolescents.

Using detailed measures of sexual behaviors allowed the researchers to examine whether the declines in coital frequency may be explained by increases in non-coital behaviors; the data appears to suggest this explanation does not account for the observed trend.

These findings are consistent with studies from numerous countries documenting declines in sexual frequency.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
I kind of feel like loving around with aerosols is a good way to speed run the nuclear war ending, so maybe they are a decent climate change solution after all?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

proud to be part of the greatest balls generation

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

proud to be part of the greatest balls generation
same :911:

unlike zoomers the tiny dick shriveled microencephalitis-balls generation :sad: they're too impotent they cant even jack off while crying anymore, and yet this old man can still school them in starcraft making them qq.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

hear me out

global temperature reduction by aerosols which are made of microplastic beads

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Xaris posted:

Tim Murphy is one of those peak oil blogger types who kinda vanished for awhile but has done some soul searching. he has a bit overly academia-steeped brain but his piece about climate change being sort of a distraction and that it's about consumption of earth resources and ignoring the consequences is right in context of global ecosystem collapse. https://dothemath.ucsd.edu/2021/11/caught-up-in-complexity/

kinda goes on. i don't agree with some elements, more on the material side of things, but i think its interesting to read academia-brainwaves occasionally. kinda ties back into some things like Eye of the Needle and others is that like "renewables" is wrong because it's actually still depleting finite resources and dumping externalities out into the ecosystem which will, it has to, have consequences. now you can get more into sort of practice philosophical side is well yeah that's all well an good, but we're never going to give up opulent consuming so lets make it less bad and maybe 10 generations from now people will realize the err of their ways and live at an equilibrium of consumption = replenishment; but thats for them to fix, we just took the status quo and made things less bad while preserving it and our job is done. there is probably some merit in theory to that but also lol

He's not wrong. All these solutions to climate change, carbon capture facilities and mass car electrification etc are just going to push the problem from climate change to resource depletion.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
https://twitter.com/jasonhickel/status/1473968287046270983

All the wasted focus on carbon capture facilities. We could make a much greater impact on carbon in the atmosphere by seizing the wealth of billionaires.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I agree that some aspect of billionaires, for example their purchasing power, should be cut cleanly from the rest of their body

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Marenghi posted:

He's not wrong. All these solutions to climate change, carbon capture facilities and mass car electrification etc are just going to push the problem from climate change to resource depletion.
yup, and of course it's all going to come from exploitation of latin america, africa, and a few poorer asian countries first and foremost. And with increasing droughts and loss of agriculture, and history of cia-backed corrupted systems, means they'll be more easy controlled financially in exchange for having them strip mine and exploit people for resources. Most everything about "renewables" is better phrased in, okay can we ramp-up exploitation of poorer and increasingly precarious countries to keep our consumption culture going while feeling good about it. there's nothing to feel good about forcing other localites to destroy their homeland and ecosystem to prop up western consumption. i mean i guess that's not really anything different than the status quo but it inherently needs to get worse for them.

I also have not seen anything convincing about being able to large-scale safely and relatively low-input recycle and reform pv panels, batteries, and various wind parts (be it blades, drive chains, nacelle, tower) either. so it's not just like okay we made enough, now we longer need anymore, thanks we're good!, but rather continuous needing new ones every 3-20 years, and more of them.

anyways it's all moot because all we can do is watch and COPE26

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

The Wisest Moron posted:

And WA continues to stay nice and normal. Surely nothing bad can happen while straddling the line between two temperature extremes, right?

Yep, all normal

https://twitter.com/The_Weatherman2/status/1473413836606611456?t=LyP0Ns-Qt7Iv1xEm6sYkFA&s=19

It's calmed down a little bit since, the low for Mount Vernon is 5°F now instead of -4. All normal

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
Went to check in on the DD climate thread, they went quiet after COP but few posts since then.
What are they up to, oh cool they've discovered nature abhors a dome through the banner ad and seem to be realizing the scale of the problem.

Someone pointed them to this thread for more of that discussion and the mod wasn't happy.

CommieGIR posted:

Gonna ask nicely: Do not come into D&D and promote CSPAM threads, thanks.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

commiegir very clearly gets mad whenever they see "cspam" posted in D&D in any context and it's pretty funny

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Booourns posted:

commiegir very clearly gets mad whenever they see "cspam" posted in D&D in any context and it's pretty funny

it's because cspam is cool and good

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

BIG HEADLINE posted:

It doesn't matter, though - since they're not going to employ nuclear weapons even if they do invade. Can't rule out nerve agents, though.

We very much can rule out nerve agents; if Russia were to invade, it'd be to annex a territory that's pretty much Russia-aligned already. Deploying nerve agents for such a mission would be moronic.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Marenghi posted:

Went to check in on the DD climate thread, they went quiet after COP but few posts since then.
What are they up to, oh cool they've discovered nature abhors a dome through the banner ad and seem to be realizing the scale of the problem.

Someone pointed them to this thread for more of that discussion and the mod wasn't happy.

Its like 5 pages of some weirdo arguing that according to the IPCC reports everything is going to be fine. Gross lol

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
Yeah he's disagreeing with the video because he denies the thesis that climate change is unstoppable, though mitigable, because the IPCC says if we cease all emissions right now we have a small chance of stopping all climate change problems.

And the mod CommieGir is arguing with him against a strawman they've constructed.

And that first guy is just an eco-fascist

Thug Lessons posted:

Okay. My perspective differs. I think the regular first world American life will be mostly unchanged in thirty years, and the aging doomers will still think the climate apocalypse is coming but we just had the timeline slightly off.

He's knows things will be bad worldwide but is confident as an American he doesn't have to worry about it.

Marenghi has issued a correction as of 14:20 on Dec 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
thug lessons is probably a migf rereg and even if he’s not he isn’t being sincere