Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

The guy with the pins in his face and the gimp suit is real but he's called Terry. He's actually a really nice guy.

He's misunderstood because all he wants to do is sell high quality shaving supplies manufactured in hell. He can't demonstrate them himself though obviously on account of the pins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Pauses The Simpsons: Sorry to pause the video so soon but listen, the blood NEVER gets off on the second floor.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

manipause is when a byob mod goes on vacation

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Terry: mind you, a close shave can really do wonders for not just your complexion but for your self-image as we--

Human: hey, so where are the naked orgy pits you were talking about?

Terry:... Those arent orgy pits, they're ironic punishments for those who put their own lusts ab--

Human: can I see it?

Terry: *sighs*

El Generico

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
no wonder he's a good villain, he's willem da foe

Dip Viscous

Dip Viscous canned soups: Soup that looks like a liquid!

Prurient Squid

God feels hugely put upon and his office is full of passive aggressive motivationals like "Today I will succeed out of SPITE".

Prurient Squid

Calvinist programmers that refuse to ever use random number generators.

more falafel please

forums poster

Prurient Squid posted:

a religion that realizes that nature is actually pseudorandom and it's actually just a simple XOR with a constant, not even like a mersenne twister or anything, so they can predict the future

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

biosterous

Prurient Squid posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

more falafel please posted:

a religion that realizes that nature is actually pseudorandom and it's actually just a simple XOR with a constant, not even like a mersenne twister or anything, so they can predict the future

All random events are a chain of numbers and each number in the chain is generated by a function and the seed for the function is the time and date the function was called.

fakeedit: the universe was created on Wed 4:20 6969

Dip Viscous

a sitcom about a guy that is super specifically into humping pine cones, and it would not be an issue to anyone but he keeps bringing it up himself in stupid ways

"oh so you take issue with the guy that goes into the bathroom to hump a pine cone in private, but not the guy flogging his log on the front lawn? not that there was actually a person on the lawn, but back when i was in the navy seals i-"

Prof. Crocodile

Dip Viscous posted:

a sitcom about a guy that is super specifically into humping pine cones, and it would not be an issue to anyone but he keeps bringing it up himself in stupid ways

"oh so you take issue with the guy that goes into the bathroom to hump a pine cone in private, but not the guy flogging his log on the front lawn? not that there was actually a person on the lawn, but back when i was in the navy seals i-"

“my shirt about humping pine cones is raising a lot of questions already answered by my shirt!”

*laugh track cackles uproariously*

Prof. Crocodile

Netflix presents: Narcos, starring Larry David

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Bright Bart

Real Monster-Wives of the NBA

Wife is Mothra, so what

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile posted:

[Larry is eating cookies at the counter as Cheryl enters with groceries]

Cheryl: Larry... did you cut my mother's throat, strip her naked and hang her from a highway overpass?

[Larry's eyes widen, and he begins chewing very slowly]

Cheryl: Larry, you're not answering my question.

[Larry puts another cookie into his mouth]

Prurient Squid

I didn't want to do this until I had more material but - Sub-Optimal Prime.

Karate Bastard

I think it is important to keep in mind that we only ever found that one Stonehinge, and we do not know what the gateway opens to.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

"Let's all disguise ourselves as unarmed terrestrial vehicles so we can only attack or fly while in robot form!"

Prurient Squid

A rapper called Optimal Ryhmes who balances his solo career with casual work assisting other artists trim their material to improve flow and musicality.

Prurient Squid

A new docudrama about the race to build an empire in the cut-throat condom manufacturing industry.

Title: The Rubber Barons

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

And his arch-nemesis Negatron who attacks with cruel words and cutting jibes (because he has a thing for trucks with low self esteem)

Prurient Squid

Man 1: I'm pissed at Old Father Time

Man 2: Because even from the moment of your birth you were doomed to aging, frailty and death?

Man 1: No. Because he kicked me in the balls.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Prurient Squid posted:

Man 1: I'm pissed at Old Father Time

Man 2: Because even from the moment of your birth you were doomed to aging, frailty and death?

Man 1: No. Because he kicked me in the balls.

I chuckled

Prurient Squid

Have you or any member of your family been kicked in the balls by Old Father Time? You may be entitled to compensation.

Dip Viscous

it really works, i got a couple of acres out of it

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Dec 26, 2021

Prurient Squid

Seinfeld but it's in the USSR or something.

someone shouts "I'm having Kronstadt moment Jerry!"

[Delete if not allowed lol]

e:

"I'm having a Kronstadt moment Jerry! This Communist thing isn't working"

"Woah, don't talk like that, the NKVD will throw you in the Lublyanka"

"I'm the head of the NKVD Jerry!"

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 26, 2021

deep dish peat moss

ChubbyChecker

Bright Bart posted:

Real Monster-Wives of the NBA

Wife is Mothra, so what

Twenty Four

I'm the rare enjoyable "good kind of confused" right now

Bright Bart

BYOB Tall Tales Court

Your honour the poster 'nut' once protected me from an attack by ninja asassins and caught all the throwing stars in the air with his bare hands. It was pretty cool I guess but I've been having nightmares since and as I can't identify any of the others involved (ninjas wore masks) I am seeing nut bu default for pain and suffering.

selan dyin

when you land in the USA they check you for guns and if you don’t have one the TSA gets mad and gives you one lol

Dip Viscous

a promotional tie in game like chex quest but it's for beano

Prurient Squid

The self-sucking cock finally invented. Blowjobs become obsolete.

Prurient Squid

Oh no! It's just one giant self-sucking cock at the center of all reality like a fiendish ouroborous devouring itself for all time.

Prurient Squid

Put together footage with fake subtitles and release a YouTube video entitled "North Koreans react to seeing a horse for the first time".

Bright Bart

Urban legends that Gen Z parents will use to scare their Gen B kids into behaving:

A vampire that steals your YouTube subscribers.

A very tall man. Rather slim and svelte.

A Krampus-like entity that puts links to cringe videos mom and dad took on your GDrive if you make the naughty list.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

The self-sucking cock finally invented. Blowjobs become obsolete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6WTcJMgMY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

A Mistrial With Extreme Prejudice. If the jurors can't come up with a verdict by dawn they're put in front of a firing squad.