Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

If people have to explain this game to you one more time dude I am going to hijack a 747 and crash it into your house

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The smoke clears and the baffled hijacker emerges now piloting a souped up 777 while uncle at Nintendo waves a wrench in the background and grins

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

If people have to explain this game to you one more time dude I am going to hijack a 747 and crash it into your house

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The smoke clears and the baffled hijacker emerges now piloting a souped up 777 while uncle at Nintendo waves a wrench in the background and grins

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pulling out two GunCons to use with the Emirates in-flight entertainment system and immediately getting shot in the head by three different air marshals

Lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg announced today that the company’s 737 MAX would be grounded worldwide, “no matter what firmware it’s on”

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg announced today that the company’s 737 MAX would be grounded worldwide, “no matter what firmware it’s on”

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A second RGB mod has just hit the 1-chip SNES.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A second RGB mod has just hit the 1-chip SNES.

Lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay posted:

Headed home for Christmas and gonna make my mom dig all my old Gameboy stuff out of the attic so I can check out the Analogue Pocket. I'm pretty sure most of my GBA SP stuff was lost of the sands of time between going to college and moving various times, but all my classic GB stuff should still be there. At least that's what I'm hoping. Kinda like looking into a time capsule, hope there's some cool stuff.
The haul.

More than I expected but still missing a bunch of classic GB games that I remember. Also I have the Red instruction manual but no sign of the box. I told my mom to keep an eye out since a little bit of cardboard could at $200 to the price.

Sadly no funny saves on either Red or Gold with middle school crush names. Batteries are still good I just remember going wild with GameShark codes on them after I beat them so both saves are right at the start of the game.

Did find this gem tho.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
that owns. nintendo ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

The haul.

More than I expected but still missing a bunch of classic GB games that I remember. Also I have the Red instruction manual but no sign of the box. I told my mom to keep an eye out since a little bit of cardboard could at $200 to the price.

Sadly no funny saves on either Red or Gold with middle school crush names. Batteries are still good I just remember going wild with GameShark codes on them after I beat them so both saves are right at the start of the game.

Did find this gem tho.

god drat. nice finds

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

:staredog:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

hell yeah

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

great haul

the screen on the analogue pocket looks really nice

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

god yes. nintendo ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

:staredog: merry mfing christmas

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

wow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

Hell yeah dude

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Merry Christmas mr mcgay

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
big ups for taking the time to tastefully arrange the haul.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

the sight of this filled me with a delicate shade of joy that I do not have a name for

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

American McGay posted:

Did find this gem tho.

Hell yeah

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I'm the game boy camera players guide

And the two n64s

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

The haul.

Did find this gem tho.

Arrhythmia posted:

Merry Christmas mr mcgay

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Original boxes and everything, super cool.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Nice Heiankyo Alien, I thought only me and Jeremy Parish played that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doesn’t seem possible for that much pure win to be contained in two pictures

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Blooster posted:

I'm the game boy camera players guide

And the two n64s

i'm yur mom. bitch.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*forlornly* I wish I was two N64s

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sick

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Adbot