Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Armageddon 3 is still available from Last Gasp https://lastgasp.com/products/armageddon-3

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Snowy posted:

Armageddon 3 is still available from Last Gasp https://lastgasp.com/products/armageddon-3

Holy crap! I forgot Last Gasp was still around. I gotta check out their catalog and see what they still have in print.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

MrQwerty posted:

and now I post Hustler in the Trump thread

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

I am pretty sure I have scans of these at home. I'll have a look. I was never one to give much of a poo poo about :filez: at the best of times, but passing around digital copies of a long out-of-print piece of wank by an actual Randroid is not going to leave me staring dejectedly into a mirror wondering what I have become.

Curious parties can DM me directly.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

Despite the name Easy Rider, bikers were never all that easy going.

I’d be one of those Beach Party bikers with a pickelhaube and an Iron Cross. Kaiserreich Uber Alles.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Szyznyk posted:

I’d be one of those Beach Party bikers with a pickelhaube and an Iron Cross. Kaiserreich Uber Alles.

Yeah, I always wanted one of those pointy helmets.

Also, a fancy 16th-century codpiece. That's another one of those classic accoutrements that never goes out of style.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Crossposting from the Americana thread, this apparently belongs to a bar in North Dakota:

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

The Falwell ad went to the Supreme Court.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Thanks again for your contributions! I already posted all of the biker mags I own earlier in the thread, so it's nice to see some new (to me) crazy, sleazy, casually racist 70's smut. 'Twas a different era...

Sure thing, I'm glad people find it interesting. Both of my parents and a couple of the guys on my dad's side of the family rode throughout the 70's, 80's, and early 90's. I remember my dad's weird biker friends turning up at the house when I was young. My dad didn't put up with any of the nazi poo poo, he has always been solidly anti-racist from growing up on reservations and service in Vietnam.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

My dad was never a biker, but my father-in-law still rides even though he's 75. He's a former airborne infantry army guy and a cool cat who just likes to roll around on two wheels and make art.

My crazy farmer grandfather had a museum of American history artifacts in rural Illinois, and I remember that there were a couple of old Indian motorcycles from the early 20th century in there. Also a fire truck from the 30's, and an old glass horse-drawn hearse. I wish I had pictures of all that poo poo, but it all got auctioned off after that dumb rear end hole killed himself.

My mom had hip older brothers who used to hang out at blues clubs in Chicago, so she was always really into Motown, and raised me to be virulently anti-racist. I'm lucky to have such great parents.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Classic! And classy, of course.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

AKZ posted:

This dude is badass

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

The cali bikers have a very specific look, it seems like.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

The covers get a bit awkward

nsfw

AKZ fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Dec 25, 2021

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Quot not E

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Probe me with this pls

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Username/av one stop shopping

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Anti Helmut FACTS

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

biker magazines preserve in print the very LA experience of seeing the cutest girl you've ever seen on the arm of the ugliest, most disease-ridden goon you've ever seen

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

biker magazines preserve in print the very LA experience of seeing the cutest girl you've ever seen on the arm of the ugliest, most disease-ridden goon you've ever seen

That biker dude has fantastic coke.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
As do Hollywood execs

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I always thought this ad was a prediction of the kind of president Reagan became here's a guy who's sending his friends nothing but boxes of cancer sticks for christmas.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Snowy posted:

Username/av one stop shopping

Agreed and would also nominate booty and titty...lightning bolt pharaoh?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

AKZ posted:

Agreed and would also nominate booty and titty...lightning bolt pharaoh?

More like NeferTITTIES, am I right

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Which TSR monster manual is this from?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Junkie Disease posted:

Which TSR monster manual is this from?

That’s what I thought about this one too

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

My father did that first one there on Dean Dennis. Yes it was in 1976*. Done at his shop Realistic Tattoo in San Francisco. Dean also was a tattooist.

That second photo is Lyle Tuttle. Lyle tattooed since the late 1940s and was a huge tattoo historian. He had tattooed Janis Joplin and tattooed on every continent on earth.**

*edit: I didn't notice you cannot see the bottom of the tattoo that has a big banner that says "Spirit of 76" on it in this photo.

**edit 2: the tattoo on Lyle's stomach is his self-proclaimed family crest which translates to "Chicken today, feathers tomorrow"

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Dec 27, 2021

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Dang! Thanks for sharing, that's really cool. Between that and the leather shop location we've had two goon connects to Easyrider.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol the occasional photo of some of my father's work is the ONLY connection to easy riders.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

every continent on earth

even Antarctica?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

even Antarctica?

Yep- he made that happen just a few years before he died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

More like NeferTITTIES, am I right

you are right