Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Insanite posted:

my mom just died of a brain hemorrhage out of nowhere. my dad can't walk more than a few steps without an inhaler. both had mercifully mild covid early in the pandemic.

in the former case, idk, maybe it's unrelated, but good lord is all of the "mild" talk pissing me off.

my sincere condolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Insanite posted:

my mom just died of a brain hemorrhage out of nowhere. my dad can't walk more than a few steps without an inhaler. both had mercifully mild covid early in the pandemic.

in the former case, idk, maybe it's unrelated, but good lord is all of the "mild" talk pissing me off.

God drat, sorry

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Insanite posted:

I'm sorry man, sending peaceful good thoughts to you

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Like getting sick isn't good for you, your life expectancy doesn't go up because you got a flu or had sepsis from a bacteria infection Jesus

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Trying to find a source of the D9093 (splash proofed p100) filter for the Secure Click in Canada for a decent price for a sane number of carts - I only need like, 12 at most, because this poo poo will be resolved, either by aggressive lockdowns or social collapse by the 3 year mark no matter what.

Any ideas?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

StratGoatCom posted:

Trying to find a source of the D9093 (splash proofed p100) filter for the Secure Click in Canada for a decent price for a sane number of carts - I only need like, 12 at most, because this poo poo will be resolved, either by aggressive lockdowns or social collapse by the 3 year mark no matter what.

Any ideas?

12 pairs of p100 filters will last you like 5 years lol

Unless you're using them in like wildfire season I guess

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Insanite posted:

I'm so sorry. Peace be with you.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lol gross

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

why are in the ER if they have no symptoms

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

actionjackson posted:

Unable to breathe but with COVID not from COVID

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

about to go see my parents, no one else though, uncle "isn't feeling well" could be covid, could be one of his other ten million medical issues

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Salt Fish posted:

12 pairs of p100 filters will last you like 5 years lol

Unless you're using them in like wildfire season I guess

We have been getting those in Ontario, yeah.

I have a few spares budgeted in that max in case some come to grief. Bear in mind, that was an 'at most'.

This will be over in 3 to 5 years, no matter what; whether it's by social collapse or someone outside of yankistan sizing the wheel and doing what it takes to end an existential threat. I want to find a supply of that filter to last until then.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

StratGoatCom posted:

Any ideas?

Allied Electric?

http://ca-en.alliedelec.com

I got my filters from here, quick shipping

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

actionjackson posted:

Yeah dont these people know they’re supposed to call their concierge dr for the Mabs?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Posting from my inlaws’ house where we’ve spent all goddamn day doing unmasked Xmas. Love to listen to my racist bil tell the hilarious story about how he yelled “Herro!” at the Chinese restaurant pick up window until they came and gave him our food which definitely doesn’t have spit in it.

We’re so goddamn stupid and deserve to die of Covid. Can’t believe I agreed to this level of risk just to let my kid see these people. Thinking about developing a cough as an excuse to hit da bricks.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

WampaLord posted:

Allied Electric?

http://ca-en.alliedelec.com

I got my filters from here, quick shipping

No joy.

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!

actionjackson posted:

Trying to get confirmation after a positive rapid test I would guess.

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Merry Christmas.

https://i.imgur.com/wJUEJHw.mp4

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
glad my wife and i both started new jobs (at the same place!) in october which meant there was no way we could reasonably take off enough days around christmas to travel cross country. if my sisters' kids, only one of whom is above the age of 5, get sick, I can't even have it be a possibility that they got it from me. We did a video call in to presents being opened and opened ours with them. It's been two christmases now without us being able to go but gently caress trying to navigate christmas (safely) right now. I'll see the kids next year, maybe, I hope, I don't know. I hope nobody dies lol.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Loucks posted:

Posting from my inlaws’ house where we’ve spent all goddamn day doing unmasked Xmas. Love to listen to my racist bil tell the hilarious story about how he yelled “Herro!” at the Chinese restaurant pick up window until they came and gave him our food which definitely doesn’t have spit in it.
Yikes, wow

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Loucks posted:

We’re so goddamn stupid and deserve to die of Covid. Can’t believe I agreed to this level of risk just to let my kid see these people. Thinking about developing a cough as an excuse to hit da bricks.

Covid is the perfect excuse to shed the dead weight in your life. Stop exposing kids to terrible people.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

kreeningsons posted:

FOMO: Fear Of Mild Omicron

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Strep Vote posted:

Covid is the perfect excuse to shed the dead weight in your life. Stop exposing kids to terrible people.

I didn’t know the bil would be here and was pissed when I found out. The grandparents aren’t so bad, but yeah I hate that rear end in a top hat and he’s not welcome at my place even pre-Covid.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Yeah I got that fomo
Fear of mild omicron

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

:five:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Loucks
May 21, 2007

One more post just to acknowledge that yeah I’m real fuckin dumb and no one should do what I’ve done today.

If I get this poo poo I asked for it. Just hope my kid stays healthy.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i probably have covid

lol

lmao

probably we all do

Loucks
May 21, 2007

:eyepop:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

round yon covid, omicron styled,
holy-lunged infant, infectious, but mild

helsabot
Apr 25, 2005
This is the worst vacation ever.
if you had one swab left and had to do nose and throat which do you do firdt

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

triple sulk posted:

i probably have covid

lol

lmao

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

helsabot posted:

if you had one swab left and had to do nose and throat which do you do firdt

I'm not helping you with your erotic fiction

one-time fee
Sep 29, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kreeningsons posted:

If you've got free time to read them, the OSHA fit testing procedures are here.

https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/regulations/standardnumber/1910/1910.134AppA

You won't be able to do a lot of the procedures unless you have specialized atomizers and tracers they use to check for leaks, but it has some tips.

Thank you Goon.
If I find anything useful to report back wrt to the use of this unit, I will.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Insanite posted:

bearing witness to this. I’m so sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helsabot
Apr 25, 2005
This is the worst vacation ever.

Crazypoops posted:

I'm not helping you with your erotic fiction

in my ideal world you get to dp yourself