Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I like how half of that video was still bitching about Viacom and the other half was like "oh yeah i'm starting this nonprofit"

Also the cuts were godawful! Who edited this?

Also as pointed out above: there was no way that major international franchisers like BK, Taco Bell, McDonalds, etc were reaching out to him. Absolutely not a one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'll let you know that according to an email sent to me by Mr. Donot Reply of Pepsico, my request to have Garfaccino machines installed at all KFC locations was being forwarded to the appropriate department

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
So what’s happening with his real life cat Garfield?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Also the cuts were godawful! Who edited this?

You know the answer to this.

quote:

Edit: Also, his beard is the same as it's always been but I finally have the words: it looks like his face was dipped in beard, instead of growing it.

It looks like that baldspot spray fake hair. Kinda like a chia pet beard.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 27, 2021

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

finally someone has stepped up to prevent jojobe being put in products.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

CodfishCartographer posted:

Clean
Label
Product

I could listen to him say "product" all day

YouTube loving recommended this video to me, what am I doing with my life?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I could listen to him say "product" all day

YouTube loving recommended this video to me, what am I doing with my life?

mneow

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The time for Garf-grieving is over. Now it's time for NFTs because of course it is:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Uh...he's still signing his tweets with "Mneoww"

Edit: He's also using the name GarfieldEats in his NFTs so I'm not sure how Viacom will feel about that.
Just kidding, they won't care because NFTs.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Uh...he's still signing his tweets with "Mneoww"

JIKES!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I have to admit to the thread that I had my doubts. I've been following the saga of Nathen Mazri since the beginning. But in my heart, I have harbored a lack of faith that he could rebound from the loss of his franchise license for Garfield into an equivalently entertaining brand of crazy.

I apologize for doubting. A pivot into "electricity free NFTs for a nonprofit for 'clean" food'" or something; I'm gonna be honest I can't even quite parse what he's doing now, and that is as it should be; it's everything I hoped for, and dare I say, even more.

If I could give this thread more 5s I would.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Just auction the suit itself nathen

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Killingyouguy! posted:

Just auction the suit itself nathen

auction showing hole nathen

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I love it when the poop just can't resist putting itself out there for all the world to see without any provocation at all.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Akratic Method posted:

That widow's peak stubble is freaking me out even more than when he had a clean-shaven fivehead.
It's so bizarre and I can't stop thinking, "why?!"

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Clean Label Product is NOT entergaging.

The NFT venture has potential though.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Nathen Mazri has warm orangy Kinetic power energy called, GarfieldEATS, with superpower ability to manipulate of everything that stems from his mind. If he dreams it, he manifests it with the help of his sole god called "MAALIK-UL-MULK".

Nathen possesses extreme telepathy powers. His mission is to CLEAN up the world. #cleanlabel

Proceeds returned back to 1% for the Planet and the farmers to offset the CO2 emission used for my NFTs crypto-artwork pieces. We should be mindful and not use up electricity to mint Jpegs.

GarfieldEATS Suit Superpowers: Hydrokinesis, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis and Geokinesis. Extreme Telepathy

Background: Nathen Mazri , world's youngest Garfield licensee, founded GarfieldEATS, 1st lasagna chain, with the creator of Garfield comics, Jim Davis. Nathen has over 10Million mentions/memes & 250,000 Instagram fans surrounded by a huge media hype around his creative food novelty and became an instant internet celebrity sensation worldwide especially among the 200 million Garfield fans globally. Nathen Mazri owns the only Garfield customized orange suit as seen here.

This is the first NFT art for Nathen Mazri to celebrate the end of GarfieldEATS after he parted ways on December 24th with Nickelodeon/ViacomCBS, current owners of Garfield IP.

Proceeds will go towards his newly formed foundation Clean Label Products to eat simply clean ingredients. https://www.cleanlabelprodcuts.org

Thank you for your support especially the Garfield fans, illustrators, and comic artists.

Love me, feed me, don't leave me.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

click the link and sure enough, no server.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love how he keeps randomly mentioning all the compliments he got on his Garfield suit. At least that tailor got paid.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475621411976847364
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475621304699170821
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475622570951073800
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475622834768650240
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475623193335508999

I for one am put completely at ease by him copy/pasting the same thing with minor variations- so don't worry guys, he's with ME 👍

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475650831072514050

lol

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Oh, he is very mad at animation right now

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hey this guy has scrambled eggs for brains!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nuck Fickelodeon

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I don't understand nfts any more. Doesn't a $1 nft and a $1 000 000 nft cost the same amount of power to mint?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He turned on Scooby-Too?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Lol that he's advertising his NFTs will be the most worthless ones around

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I've never thought that Nathan has ever actually cared about making money. He may have been dealt the role of businessman, but he very clearly cares more about attention, and seems to have settled for notoriety. The practiced, calculated facial expression; the cartoonish outfit and hair style; catchphrases; extravagant but ineffectual schemes. Nathen Mazri is like a business version of Gargamel or something. I sincerely believe he chooses to be this way.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol at the contradiction of saying nfts basically shouldn’t exist while also hawking them

Raising money for carbon capture nonprofits with one of the most environmentally destructive technologies available? Okay, sure. He swears he’s with us so who am I to question anything?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nathen dude you are absolutely NOT with me

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Lol at the contradiction of saying nfts basically shouldn’t exist while also hawking them

Raising money for carbon capture nonprofits with one of the most environmentally destructive technologies available? Okay, sure. He swears he’s with us so who am I to question anything?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Barry White posted:

So what’s happening with his real life cat Garfield?

Oh my god! I forgot he adopted a tabby. Ohhh noooo. Where is that cat!?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

my dog died im sad posted:

Oh my god! I forgot he adopted a tabby. Ohhh noooo. Where is that cat!?

It went to a nice farm upstate :3:

But from there it went on to somebody's plate :cry:

Punchasaurus
Jan 14, 2005

GarfieldWEEPS

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Punchasaurus posted:

GarfieldWEEPS

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I tihink... it's supposed to be some kind of satire and he isn't actually going to be selling NFTs in the conventional sense? But god knows

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

steinrokkan posted:

I tihink... it's supposed to be some kind of satire and he isn't actually going to be selling NFTs in the conventional sense? But god knows

Yeah this is the impression I got too. But again God knows what's actually going on because Nathen's brain is pretty much onion dip at this point.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Conventional sense is the last thing I expect from him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

GET #RICH QUICK scammers pricing their downloadable poo poo in $100,000 even millions & haven't worked at all in life.

Hmm.