Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Got blown out of the water in my semis matchup after losing Dalvin, Tyreek, and Brandin Cooks to the Rona. It sucks knowing that the points were out there on the waiver, but I was not smart enough to capitalize. Personally, I'm just glad that I can finally close the book on this lovely season.

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Just lost my semifinal because I was visiting family for the holidays in a rural area with no internet and very spotty cell signal at the time James Conner was listed inactive. I lost by 8 with Rashaad Penny on the bench :negative:

The lesson here is: never visit family at Christmas if you’re in the fantasy playoffs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm 8.4 points ahead of the far and away best team in my league who went 12-2 because I started Dak and galaxy brained myself into starting both Mark Andrews and Schutz.

If Waddle scores 8.4 or less I go to the championship for the first time in this league.

He's going to score more than 8.4 of course

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Just lost my semifinal because I was visiting family for the holidays in a rural area with no internet and very spotty cell signal at the time James Conner was listed inactive. I lost by 8 with Rashaad Penny on the bench :negative:

The lesson here is: never visit family at Christmas if you’re in the fantasy playoffs.

Or you could play against me in one league and still win with your flex spot not filled in and Connor still in your active roster while I have Edmonds! :shepicide:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm in two champ games. Now time to play "who goes on covid ir" for one more week

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
No... internet?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lost in my BML semis. Would've won if I started the Philly D over SF, but my opponent also had a higher-scoring bench player than one of his starters so that doesn't bug me - more irritated that Stafford poo poo himself than anything.

In the finals in dynasty for the first time! Feels like a toss-up between me and ChesNeckbeard. Depends on if Tyreek remembers how to football again.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
My team averaged 21.56 points per player this week.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

just need 8/100/2 from Gesicki tonight :negative:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

My Draft vs my team into the finals. Let's goooo! (Lineup TBA)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I played a team in the semi finals that put up 49 points this week lol

I beat them by 100+ points

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

I'm in two champ games. Now time to play "who goes on covid ir" for one more week

Surprise, it's JT! It will be, Mack just went on covid list and they were in meetings together.

Dalvin unvaxxed so probably misses next week too.

Dalvin and JT owners are hosed. gently caress.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spermy Smurf posted:

Surprise, it's JT! It will be, Mack just went on covid list and they were in meetings together.

Dalvin unvaxxed so probably misses next week too.

Dalvin and JT owners are hosed. gently caress.

JT isn't on COVID IR yet and Dalvin is eligible to come off next Saturday. It's Monday. You're getting mad over an unpredictable future. Relax for a second man

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1475594469680553985?s=21

On one hand I'm upset none of my teams made the finals this year. On other.... holy poo poo I am glad I dont have to deal with this crap.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spoeank posted:

JT isn't on COVID IR yet and Dalvin is eligible to come off next Saturday. It's Monday. You're getting mad over an unpredictable future. Relax for a second man

Yeah, hasn't happened yet but:

Dalvin is unvaxcinated. 10 days is the minimum, and it will be the day before his game best case scenario. It's not too far fetched that he is out.

A bunch of people who have been in meetings (wr or rb or lb) have spread covid around the room. Saints linebacker room is the most recent, now watch for the patriots linebacker room. Colts rb room isn't a stretch here.

The potential to be out two top rbs in the finals is absolutely insane. Plus maybe you own James Robinson so that might make 3.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wonder if the NFL will update their quarantine time / time out given the CDC shortening to 5 days.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
They're already on it

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/1475613613972987907

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol there's gonna be 0 testing or protocols in the next season, everybody has already given up on caring.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spermy Smurf posted:

Yeah, hasn't happened yet but:

Dalvin is unvaxcinated. 10 days is the minimum, and it will be the day before his game best case scenario. It's not too far fetched that he is out.

A bunch of people who have been in meetings (wr or rb or lb) have spread covid around the room. Saints linebacker room is the most recent, now watch for the patriots linebacker room. Colts rb room isn't a stretch here.

The potential to be out two top rbs in the finals is absolutely insane. Plus maybe you own James Robinson so that might make 3.

This isn't changing anything about the fact that you're getting worked up over a non-reality. A future that hasn't been actualized yet. Getting mad for getting mad's sake.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Never thought my season would be ended by Ian Book sucking so bad the Miami DST is going to put up 25.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Popero posted:

Never thought my season would be ended by Ian Book sucking so bad the Miami DST is going to put up 25.

In my money league I got booted into the consolation round last week, and went up against Miami DST this week. I couldn't catch a break in that league - lost 8 in a row now and lost Robinson for the season.

In my friend league I have said Miami DST and am heading off to the ship! So it's bittersweet.

Anti-Hero fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Dec 28, 2021

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
4 more points by the Miami D would have kept me out of the championship. The awful part was I even had them earlier in the week and dropped them for Lazard who I started Terry over anyway.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Was down 5 with just my NO defense against his MIA defense lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Hmm, should I drop Ian Book for next week. Hmm.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve been covering this #1 waiver priority for weeks, who should I burn it on?

No point in saving it now.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

RCarr posted:

Post your team, can’t really advise unless we can see your deficiencies.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Love to have the highest score in the league the week after completely bombing in the wild card round

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Love to have the highest score in the league the week after completely bombing in the wild card round

Same and also it was my highest total of the season.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

RCarr posted:

Whatever position your opponent needs :getin:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

van fem posted:

Post your team, can’t really advise unless we can see your deficiencies.

My team:

QB- Mahomes
RB- Chubb, Swift, Gibson, Mitchell, Pollard, Penny
WR- Chase, DJ Moore, McLaurin, Cooks, Gage
TE- Kelce

We start 1QB/3WR/2RB/1TE/1FLEX

0.5 ppr

My opponent:

QB- Prescott
RB- Montgomery, Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Harris, Hunt, Jamaal Williams
WR- Jefferson, Allen, Waddle, Pittman, Renfrow, Aiyuk
TE- Fant

Top available look like:

Ogunbowale
McKenzie
Burkhead
Scott
Everett
Wentz
Lazard
Deonte Harris

RCarr fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Dec 28, 2021

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I say Lazard, though he is touchdown dependent...

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just saw that my upcoming finals opponent was someone who was 100% losing as of yesterday with 1 player left. Dolphins D/ST. Oh baby that must feel good today. Now to see which team of ours survives covid and injured by the weekend.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

See you next year, thread. I wish I could say it's been fun.

I drafted Saquon Barkley with the third pick. Put this on my tombstone.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I have $50 of FAB in the finals and my opponent has $9. Just placing a bunch of $10 bids and cackling all the way to the bank

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Silly Burrito posted:

Hmm, should I drop Ian Book for next week. Hmm.

Don’t do it. Didn’t you see his POISE IN THE POCKET?!

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I saw him literally run out of bounds instead of throwing the ball away, that's poise right

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

kiimo posted:

I drafted Jonnu Smith in the 3rd —- but I’m playing next week baby!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

BigFactory posted:

I drafted Jonnu Smith in the 3rd —- but I’m playing next week baby!

Wtf

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kiimo posted:

I drafted McCaffrey with the 1st.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1475953513360408582