Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CADPAT
Jul 23, 2004

For the men
to my left and right!
:hist101:
As a guy in Canada moderately not far from Toronto (Ottawa) I just discovered this thread WTF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Couple notes on Part 2:

* No one has ever called Nathen “Garfield King”

* You don’t have to tell us why they supposedly called you that. You’re literally wearing the suit in this video.

* Reading section headers from the ops manual as proof your business was special is weird and all but I will absolutely buy it and will bid against the other person ITT who said they want it.

* He doesn’t say he had McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell inquire about franchise licenses, he says that people who have had experience with those licenses inquire which could literally mean anything.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I'll buy one Mazricoin for the Gar-field manual

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I enter the room nude, wearing Garfield's corpse as a cape and a Burger King paper crown, covered in blood, knowing all around me understand inherently I AM the Garfield King

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
This is a good question. What Garfield-oriented services can I buy with Nathen NFTs?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Amorphous Abode posted:

I've never thought that Nathan has ever actually cared about making money. He may have been dealt the role of businessman, but he very clearly cares more about attention, and seems to have settled for notoriety. The practiced, calculated facial expression; the cartoonish outfit and hair style; catchphrases; extravagant but ineffectual schemes. Nathen Mazri is like a business version of Gargamel or something. I sincerely believe he chooses to be this way.

Not as much of a choice as it is he has an unlimited money source so he has never really been forced to worry about money except when the greedy land monster closed down Garfield eats.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He should just be gay

what is that man doing to his gayness

:smith:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

* He doesn’t say he had McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bell inquire about franchise licenses, he says that people who have had experience with those licenses inquire which could literally mean anything.

Lol yeah it's them inquiring "what the gently caress are you doing"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

goodog posted:

Nathen, a young Arab-Canadian man is leaving Laval in the French province of Quebec with his family to settle in a soon to be discovered a tyrannical kingdom of Arabia in the middle of the desert sinking his soul in monotony, an unspoken epidemic, and defeated by suppression for over 12 years of his life lingering with broken dreams, Scoliosis, sexual identity crisis, bipolar disease, and the struggle to claim true elusive love.

OHHHH I just got it. "Arabiolosis" is a play on "scoliosis" :psyduck::dafuq: well at least all of the other struggles he mentions have played out in private allowing him to preserve a quiet sense of dignity

also lmao I want this as an av

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Bragging about elemental telekinesis on Twitter is probably a good indication of compromised mental health

Or maybe he just started playing Divinity II ?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475920965951442946

Unused Garfieldeats containers are now "Pop art". Swell.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Makes as much sense as using them as tissue boxes.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Frank Frank posted:

Unused Garfieldeats containers are now "Pop art". Swell.

I think he thinks if he filters the images enough so that Garfield looks slightly different (or faceless), he won't get in trouble for continuing to use the images. Of course, this only contributes to the appearance of declining mental health.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
The Garfield King was one of the toughest Dark Souls bosses.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Broke: art is whatever you can get away with

Woke: he can’t keep getting away with this

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I’m guessing he has the garf license for a little while longer and is just wringing as much as he can out of it

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Lmfao at selling NFTs of unlicensed garfs

I love this

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475932462501011470?s=21

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“Carbon-neutral launch.”

I’m sorry, do weird theme restaurant launches usually leave an enormous carbon footprint?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://garfieldeats.com/product/garfield-smiling-t-shirt/

Should I try to buy this off the website? They say sold out but I think I can buy one still

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

“Carbon-neutral launch.”

I’m sorry, do weird theme restaurant launches usually leave an enormous carbon footprint?

He's just inserting a ton of buzzwords that make no sense in there, but by GOD he's good at doing it

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Should I try to buy this off the website? They say sold out but I think I can buy one still

Why are you asking? The answer is yes

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

the last time someone on here tried to order something that couldn't be shipped they got a personal phone call about it from nathen, so... at your own risk, my dude

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

AdmiralViscen posted:

Lmfao at selling NFTs of unlicensed garfs

I love this

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1475932462501011470?s=21

im in this picture and i dont like it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

flesh dance posted:

the last time someone on here tried to order something that couldn't be shipped they got a personal phone call about it from nathen, so... at your own risk, my dude

Also a "mneow" email.

GolfHole posted:

im in this picture and i dont like it

A...are you Garfield?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i used to live in that sewer there

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

Why don't you email Nathen and ask him, mneow!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

Why don't you email Nathen and ask him, mneow!

I actually might do that, Thanks BigBadSteve

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I will buy the GarfieldEATS NFT for under $1

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The shirt says sold out on the picture but if you pick a size it says they still have some in stock. Fortune favors the bold.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

GolfHole posted:

i used to live in that sewer there

Is that a yes or a no?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Knormal posted:

The shirt says sold out on the picture but if you pick a size it says they still have some in stock. Fortune favors the bold.

Need someone to try this with the lasagna

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

sharknado slashfic posted:

Need someone to try this with the lasagna

If you had a size drop down for Big Cow Lasagna, would the list go like this:
  • Small Big Cow Lasagna
  • Medium Big Cow Lasagna
  • Large Big Cow Lasagna
  • Extra Large Big Cow Lasagna
  • 2X Large Big Cow Lasagna

Or like this:
  • Small Cow Lasagna
  • Medium Cow Lasagna
  • Big Cow Lasagna
  • Extra Big Cow Lasagna
  • 2X Big Cow Lasagna

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The lasagna is 750g for "up to" 2 people (lol at eating the entire thing by yourself in one go), that's 3/4lb of just lasagna per person without any salad or anything else to go with it. Seems more appropriate for 3 people tbh and certainly not 1

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

remember back when the app worked and you could play garfield games to earn "goupons", or at least allegedly could do all that

that feels like twenty years ago by now

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Garfield King is dead. Long live The Garfield King!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

While there is still time...

Escape From Noise posted:

Gonna Garf 'til I barf!

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

biosterous posted:

remember back when the app worked and you could play garfield games to earn "goupons", or at least allegedly could do all that

that feels like twenty years ago by now

Also the “submit your selfie with these garf stickers for credits” which had no moderation and instantly became a hive of dicks

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Futanari Damacy posted:

The lasagna is 750g for "up to" 2 people (lol at eating the entire thing by yourself in one go), that's 3/4lb of just lasagna per person without any salad or anything else to go with it. Seems more appropriate for 3 people tbh and certainly not 1

oh are you not american

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Nathan revealed his secret brain jenius plan with the NFTs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen Mazri: Realist