Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

thatfatkid posted:

keep on erasing that woman's agency liberallimbo. Also note how you have no proof to support your racist af claims

Here's the links so you can look and don't have to through the last pages of stuff because lol who would want to read that all again

LimburgLimbo posted:

Also since we're apparently still not over the Peng Shuai thing, lets hit up the old Baidu for the latest developments:

A search for 王力宏 the singer who's wife just gave a lurid account of his affairs and mistreatment of her, and is being constantly discussed in Chinese media. Wow that's a bunch of articles!

A search for 彭帅 where you can see.... hmm wait. That's odd, you only get results from... 2018, 2016, 2014, 2005? Weird. Surely people would be talking about a celebrity and the drama around her.

Man I wonder what's different about these two celebrities caught up in "affairs". Definitely nothing to do with prominent politicians being involved, thats for sure!

I'm sure that Peng Shuai would definitely be free to say whatever she wanted about things or clarify her blog post though. No chance there would be any negative consequences from the same people who are trying to restrict circulation of her info, right?

Of course you say, the info is out there, and it can't be shut down entirely, so there are surely articles, and indeed there are.

Funny how you can't find those articles on Baidu searches though.... Ah well I'm sure there's nothing going on here, probably just some minor Baidu hiccup and not at all something Chinese net and news companies know to steer well clear of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

LimburgLimbo posted:

Never once apologized for Nazis in any way shape or form.

You wrote like 3 essays on how some SS agents are not that bad and then poo poo all over the leader of Soviet Union, the one nation responsible for killing more Nazis than every other nation combined. Do you not-see a loving pattern here?

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

LimburgLimbo posted:

Never once apologized for Nazis in any way shape or form.

Your just asking questions... about the loving Nazis. No one has to defend poo poo to you.

Get the gently caress out here you Nazi apologist piece of poo poo

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Those three articles you're trying to allege are coming from PRC media are actually from Taiwanese media outlets and are literally the same loving article, verbatim. On top of that it's just stenography of the western media propaganda campaign.

quote:

After the Reuters report Peng Shuai went missing.

The brave WTA president, out of concern for Peng's safety, sacrificed hundreds of millions of dollars by canceling (non existent lmao) events in China

Tennis stars from around the world took to social media to voice support for Peng against Communist Party oppression

Lmao

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
liberallimbo is too dumb to recognise blatant propaganda?! colour me shocked

mm yes I don't know how to use search engines, therefore China is keeping peng shuai secretly a hostage in broad daylight.

just listen to yourself dude, you have literally no proof besides some vague hunch

thatfatkid has issued a correction as of 21:54 on Dec 29, 2021

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

What the hell is going on in here?

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Many sides

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Azathoth posted:

guy's just asking questions!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I swear to you I had no idea how this was going to play out, but I don't think I could have laid out a funnier trap if I'd tried on purpose

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

endocriminologist posted:

Perhaps that is too definitive an opinion for a liberal

Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Danann posted:

Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds.

in this case we didn’t even have to scratch him he just sort of exploded into blood by himself

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

like what I imagine a very hungry mosquito might do if luck is not on its side

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

LimburgLimbo posted:

apologia for Ukrainian Nazis

This fuckin sucks dude, they were Nazis. There's academic research showing they were Nazis that is not hard to find if you bother to look for it. The fact that the image of these literal Nazis was sanitized after the war for Cold War and Ukrainian nationalist reasons doesn't absolve them of being genocidal Nazi war criminals.

I see Az already probed you for this but never ever defend Nazis in CSPAM again. Seriously, what the gently caress.

vyelkin has issued a correction as of 22:08 on Dec 29, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

I swear to you I had no idea how this was going to play out, but I don't think I could have laid out a funnier trap if I'd tried on purpose

The classic trap of asking someone if Nazis are bad.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

oldest trick in the book

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

LimburgLimbo posted:

lmao you guys say you don't want me here and then keep giving these amazing takes that keep me coming back for more rubbernecking

My favorite part.

Of all the poo poo we post in here, it was our allegedly unnuanced view on Ukranian Nazis that made him come back to show the tankies what's what.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DiscountDildos posted:

My favorite part.

Of all the poo poo we post in here, it was our allegedly unnuanced view on Ukranian Nazis that made him come back to show the tankies what's what.

citing a book that says the Nazis were just "a determined group of young men and women" who wanted "to engage and destroy the Soviet hordes"

very fine people on both sides

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

endocriminologist posted:

oldest trick in the book

Supporting fash to own the tankies

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
china

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

LimburgLimbo posted:

So I'm guessing that if that tweet is true (that tweet is literally the only thing I can find in English mentioning this btw so who knows)

Looks real to me, the Ukrainian Jewish Committee has a physical address in Kiev and Edward Dolinsky is definitely not some kind of pro-RF op

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

LimburgLimbo posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Flavahbeast posted:

Looks real to me, the Ukrainian Jewish Committee has a physical address in Kiev and Edward Dolinsky is definitely not some kind of pro-RF op

lmfao

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Azathoth posted:

motherfucking gently caress, I leave to do my poo poo for a couple of hours and I come back to THIS

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Alright, in unrelated historiography, CSPAM take on SC Bose?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

axelord posted:

Maybe you should find a way to make your point without defending the Nazis. Just saying what do I know.

I mean, you understand that defending the Nazis to owns someone, owns you so drat hard right? Like whoever you were trying to own looks good and no one has to take anything you say seriously because you just defended the loving Nazis.

also the nazis are losers

imagine taking on the cause of these psychopathic losers for your country's pride?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

dead gay comedy forums posted:

motherfucking gently caress, I leave to do my poo poo for a couple of hours and I come back to THIS

lol i definitely didn't have "someone would defend the SS" on my C-SPAM bingo card today

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Given the level of propaganda that exists to whitewash the actions of Ukrainian Nazis during WW2 I'm not surprised that somebody might not know the extensive research that exists documenting that yes, actually, the Nazis were Nazis and committed genocidal war crimes just like the other Nazis, but personally if that were me I would probably do some research beyond the depth of a couple Wikipedia articles and the Amazon description of a book before writing a nine-paragraph post on the subject.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Azathoth posted:

if you let china bad gbs freaks fester in this thread long enough they start evolving into doing nazi apologism

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

LimburgLimbo posted:

Sure do; you also know that I do, and this is really just bait where implicitly me saying "I hate Nazis" seems weird because it's such a given.

But I hate Nazis enough that I'll gladly take said bait.

say you hate nazis otherwise we will think you have been pressured by the Ukkkranian government to keep silent so as not to insult your nazi comrades

also, if you do say you hate nazis its because you are a nazi and you are under duress by the mods to do so

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

So in recent weeks this thread has seen someone probated for hating Axis Japan and someone else for loving collaborator Ukraine, what's next???

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

mila kunis posted:

if you let china bad gbs freaks fester in this thread long enough they start evolving into doing nazi apologism

actually I take the heat on this one because I was more active in the thread

I kinda disagree with a certain aspect of your point; a lot of good replies happened because posters decide to take down a dumbass and that proves to be very educative to the many more people reading and lurking. This thread isn’t that fragile, good discussion resumes pretty quickly, you know?

that said, your call was deffo correct here and from my part gonna step up against intentional obnoxiousness

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Maximo Roboto posted:

So in recent weeks this thread has seen someone probated for hating Axis Japan and someone else for loving collaborator Ukraine, what's next???

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

maybe being neutral about laos

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Say what you will but the gabagool was delivered on time.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

it's almost a little sad Mussolini doesn't have any stans, he invented the whole modern fascist thing. Like, you'll find nerds with anime versions of Himmler as their profile pic but none for The Big Lasagna himself???

I mean, I'm not gonna, gently caress that guy he was a fascist, but still, sucks to suck I guess.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Italians stay losing

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

it's almost a little sad Mussolini doesn't have any stans, he invented the whole modern fascist thing. Like, you'll find nerds with anime versions of Himmler as their profile pic but none for The Big Lasagna himself???

I mean, I'm not gonna, gently caress that guy he was a fascist, but still, sucks to suck I guess.

His family are still politicians in Italy so somebody's still stanning the Mussolini name out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
holy poo poo I actually forgot his niece or whatever got dunked on on twitter just a couple years ago