Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Chelsea fan in describing someone as an ape shocker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

brocked posted:

Chelsea fan in describing someone as an ape shocker

2nd time for John..

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

CyberPingu posted:

Can you say "Scam" three times please John?

i'm writing down

"remember when people figured out that you could launder bitcoin from selling coke on darknet markets by drawing lovely bitmaps and then selling the bitmaps to yourself for £10,000; but then rich people (who are stupid and have no concept of value) aggressively started bidding on lovely bitmaps as the latest place to hoard wealth"

in the bumper book of stuff to remember later

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

CyberPingu posted:

2nd time for John..

Oh I'm sure it's not his second time.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Parity warning posted:

Leicester won the premier league because nigel pearson's son did a racism while getting his bhole tongued on video

It’s so funny lol

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Speaking of Owen

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/dec/21/humblebrag-twitter-users-mock-michael-owens-congratulations-to-emma-raducanu

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

In honor of Moyes becoming #3 in all-time PL wins:

Moyes managing Real Sociedad, getting sent to the stands, and eating a fan’s chips.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Moyes taking man united to Australia on a preseason tour and thinking he'd be fine to do a training session on Bondi beach in the middle of the day, and the mounted police having to rescue them from the crowd

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Moyes taking man united to Australia on a preseason tour and thinking he'd be fine to do a training session on Bondi beach in the middle of the day, and the mounted police having to rescue them from the crowd

from the top of the tour bus lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
sergio ramos dropping a trophy off the top of a tour bus after winning something and the bus driving over it so it got crushed

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Jose posted:

sergio ramos dropping a trophy off the top of a tour bus after winning something and the bus driving over it so it got crushed

Klopp almost falling off the side of the parade bus after the CL win because he was loving hammered

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

Pretty sure this also happened in Holland and Germany with those big rear end plates they have as trophies.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

Shrapnig posted:

Pretty sure this also happened in Holland and Germany with those big rear end plates they have as trophies.

lol that there's a loving compilation video on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9SgAmN6wpM

no I do not know how "pep fumbles a three-foot dinner plate" gets first place over "trophy was run over by a national express" but I'm sure it was a complex decision made by renowned football scientists

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

the sex ghost posted:

What lmao I never heard of that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

lol that there's a loving compilation video on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9SgAmN6wpM

no I do not know how "pep fumbles a three-foot dinner plate" gets first place over "trophy was run over by a national express" but I'm sure it was a complex decision made by renowned football scientists

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kevin Nolan's borstal for andy carroll resulting in a car being torched

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Andy Carroll’s Bebo.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Rio Ferdinand being given a prank show where he'd do godawful pranks on his England teammates

also the time that he tried to prank Gary Neville with a fake policeman who was supposed to do increasingly elaborate demands for Neville to get out of a speeding ticket, the first of which was just asking him for an autograph, which Neville flatly refused and told him to take him to the station instead

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Rio Ferdinand being given a prank show where he'd do godawful pranks on his England teammates

also the time that he tried to prank Gary Neville with a fake policeman who was supposed to do increasingly elaborate demands for Neville to get out of a speeding ticket, the first of which was just asking him for an autograph, which Neville flatly refused and told him to take him to the station instead

This included David Beckham suspecting he’s being kidnapped, prompting him to jump out of his chauffeured car in the middle of Moss Side in Manchester.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUhuIV-Nptw

a classic of the genre

[edit] holy loving poo poo

https://twitter.com/KaraonTW/status/1479087262822543364

harperdc fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 6, 2022

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

harperdc posted:

[edit] holy loving poo poo

Lmao at that whole thread

vv wtf is going on with the pinky toe on his right foot

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 6, 2022

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

:laffo:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Is that Muller? The fact that the makeup is so heavy I can’t tell who anyone is takes away from the comedy of this.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Five years to the day since WWE wrestler/executive Triple H personally begged Dimitri Payet to not leave West Ham:

https://www.sportbible.com/football/funny-triple-h-has-a-message-for-dmitri-payet-20170113

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNbSanejyg

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

the american Chelsea fan liveposting about a game that was on two weeks earlier

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

euroboy posted:

the american Chelsea fan liveposting about a game that was on two weeks earlier

That was w00bi

Also hello euroboy

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Was it woobi who made the term “h****e” probatable on the forum?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 18, 2022

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ftfy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

When the fa hired Reginald hunter to do stand up for some event and he made a ton of jokes that made them all very uncomfortable

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Tyb

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

That time when Balotelli and his mates set his house on fire the day before the Manchester derby because they were shooting fireworks out the bathroom window. And then the fire brigade had to call the cops to keep him from going back into the burning house to get things.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Balotelli driving around Manchester the day after the 6-1 in a convertible high fiving City fans

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

That time he and his brother were driving on the motorway in Italy and decided to just stop in and visit a women's prison because they saw a sign for it and didn't think it could be real.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The time he got pulled over and had loads of stacks of cash on the passenger seat and the police asked what it was from and he just said he was rich lol.

The time he took his Ferrari on a go kart track because the non motorsport clause in his contract didn’t cover that or something.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

that time kicker published the home address of tony woodcock, who was the most expensive transfer in germany at the time, and 500 people showed up looking for his autograph along with 2000 letters asking for the same

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Getting subbed on, missing a backheel into an open goal then getting subbed off in a friendly.

God there's so many great Balotelli stories

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

greazeball posted:

That time when Balotelli and his mates set his house on fire the day before the Manchester derby because they were shooting fireworks out the bathroom window. And then the fire brigade had to call the cops to keep him from going back into the burning house to get things.

Leading to the incredible "why always me" celebration after he banged in the first goal in that Derby

Between that and Adebayor I think City have had some of the most iconic celebrations of recent memory

CyberPingu posted:

God there's so many great Balotelli stories

Half of them totally made up but the fact they're usually indistinguishable from the real ones speaks volumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
That time Balotelli was sent shopping by his Mum with instructions to buy an ironing board, an iron and some cleaning products for the home.

However, after five hours Balotelli returned home with several children's games, Scalextric cars, a giant trampoline, two Vespa scooters and a ping-pong table.