Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

one involves a gathering of individuals who head an organisation regularly rocked by child sex abuse scandals, and the oth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Boba Pearl posted:

If we're sharing good news, I now have 2 patrons for my comic, and I have gone from 2k regular viewers per comic to 6k.

Congratulations Boba!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Valko posted:

I get the feeling the current Derpies conversation might be over.

I haven't been paying attention - been away from the forums for a few days. I doubt anyone would take me seriously, given the nature of some of my previous posts but If I can warn people that he is NOT the harmless annoying gimmick poster a lot of people think he is...

The central flaw all along was thinking the gimmick was harmless. The lowtaxded thread monstergirl derail sounds like shitposting but it was p frankly "lets see how many eyeballs we can get on my fetishposting"

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

one involves a gathering of individuals who head an organisation regularly rocked by child sex abuse scandals, and the oth

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

Which gimmick was that

Don't post cosplay of sexualized underaged characters, please. This is only six hours because I respect that with the sheer volume of content you contribute to so many threads you're bound to have some duds. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

(the probations for NWS stuff began ramping up over the next fourteen months into an eventual ban, in fairness)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Boba Pearl posted:

If we're sharing good news, I now have 2 patrons for my comic, and I have gone from 2k regular viewers per comic to 6k.

Congrats! And I got some work done today and then I kicked rear end in Guilty Gear Strive (also got my rear end kicked, though, but that just how it be) and now I'm having a glass of scotch to finish the day

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

IGgy IGsen posted:

Congrats! And I got some work done today and then I kicked rear end in Guilty Gear Strive (also got my rear end kicked, though, but that just how it be) and now I'm having a glass of scotch to finish the day

I've been learning the hitbox for strive, and I love it!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

If pharaohman were banned or probed right away they wouldn't have been able to directly confess to playing the pedo orphanage rape game like they did earlier today, though.

pharaohman probably posted:

It should be no surprise to my more-informed viewers that the topic of my discussions would eventually fall to the well-established artform of eroge (known to laymen as "hentai vidcons", though this is a false moniker as the vidcons deal with far more than mere hentai). Much-beloved in the East, these games are sadly, and one might even say expectedly, decried in the West as bastions of perversion and pedophilia for portraying extremely young girls in erotic situations. A person who looks at pictures of fictional little girls isn't necessarily sexually attracted to them. What if (s)he finds them cute? Despite the obvious flaws in the anti-eroge constituency, they continue to claim that eroge are sad, cartoon versions of sex for manchildren that promote rape, pedophilia, and abuse towards women. The logic used seems quite silly, because then people who enjoy killing or raping in games would be classified as murderers/rapists in real life. Come on. It's a fantasy, it's inside your head. Get educated. I recommend Kana: Little Sister, Rape Academy 2, or Crescendo to start with.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Nailing this creep dead-to-rights in a classic detective style parlour scene. but poirot is talking at 0.10x speed for some reason

Paladinus posted:

Eh, one more thing. I noticed you're currently stabbing the eyewitness with a knife. My wife, you know, she's good with knives. She tells me that knives don't cut or stab anyone by themselves. Isn't it interesting? Anyway, see ya tomorrow.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Voyager I posted:

I only intersected briefly with them, but they had a decent gimmick of posting attractive people in the PYF Cosplay thread without any commentary and getting thirsty idiots probed.

The PYF Cosplay thread has (had?) a mercilessly enforced no-horny rule, given what inevitably happens when goons are given the shortest measure of rope in that regard.

EDIT: well gently caress, that's a much worse gimmick.

Just for reference, Say Nothing had a tendency to post scantily clad girls in all the threads he posted in. Sometimes obviously without regard for their age. Like almost every post had a bikini girl or an upskirt or something in the Schadenfreude thread. After a certain point you have you stop giving them the benefit of the doubt and realize that they're just horny posting.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

I've been learning the hitbox for strive, and I love it!

That's awesome! I decided to stick to a pad. I have a stick but it's quite unwieldy so I never bothered to play with it much and thus never got good with it.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Well apparently an admin is online

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Pharohman777 posted:

So comedy making fun of NAMBLA, furries, or other reprehensible fringe opinions/groups is off limits in woke comedy, got it.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Valko posted:

I get the feeling the current Derpies conversation might be over.

I haven't been paying attention - been away from the forums for a few days. I doubt anyone would take me seriously, given the nature of some of my previous posts but If I can warn people that he is NOT the harmless annoying gimmick poster a lot of people think he is...

Sid Vicious posted:

valko what are your bdoing to your own rear end

nope

Ok totally sane and normal poster that sends unsolicited butt pics

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I somehow didn't expect to see an rear end here. But that's my bad.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

IGgy IGsen posted:

fuggit it jake, we've angered tug crew

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

It may have been someone else but wasn't Say Nothing also the person who would post "woman in bikini fails at rope swings", "woman in bikini fails at gymnastics on a beach", "woman in shorts fails at trampolines" etc. in the schadenfreude thread so much that it was hard to not notice the pattern?

e:

sweet geek swag posted:

Just for reference, Say Nothing had a tendency to post scantily clad girls in all the threads he posted in. Sometimes obviously without regard for their age. Like almost every post had a bikini girl or an upskirt or something in the Schadenfreude thread. After a certain point you have you stop giving them the benefit of the doubt and realize that they're just horny posting.

Yeah that

Shifty Nipples has a new favorite as of 00:01 on Jan 3, 2022

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

IGgy IGsen posted:

That's awesome! I decided to stick to a pad. I have a stick but it's quite unwieldy so I never bothered to play with it much and thus never got good with it.

When I get a little too heated, I bang on my box a bit, so a big rear end metal case with thick acryllic and easily replaceable buttons is a huge boon for when I play games.

Though it's worse in smash then strive. Mostly because you can kill yourself in Smash, while in Strive you've always lost because your opponent is simply better.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That's 100% more goon rear end than I wanted to see today.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

sweet geek swag posted:

Ah, thanks. I think I remember something to that effect from Schadenfreude. But, I never can remember user names.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

Try turning on your monitor :grin:

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

you wanted to see half an rear end?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
this isn't a saga anymore it's, like, german expressionist ballet. a woman dressed as an atom is about to knit a dude into a wool bodysuit and fist him.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Leal posted:

literally slammed the post button and was still beaten to it :golfclap:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Welp think I'm all saga'd out for one day

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Stexils posted:

Maybe like a cheeky risque pic? Tasteful nude that leaves something to the imagination?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the percentile rear end

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

say nothing was also a fairly obvious rereg of a poster who's name escapes me right now that had previously been banned for, and you might want to sit down for this one, doing the exact same thing with the exact same pattern

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Leal posted:

:hai:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stexils posted:

I consider the rear end to be one whole unit. So to speak.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Captain Hygiene posted:

Welp think I'm all saga'd out for one day

Mhm. There is only so much sadness one can take before it gets a bit too heavy.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
at the rate we're burning we'll run out of crazy by februrary. someone will have to invent a whole new kind of racism just to feel again.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheSwizzler posted:

Well apparently an admin is online

Not gonna miss that poster, will kinda miss the custom title they got just before the ban:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lmao

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Okay, I'll spill the beans.

I was invited to a discord that Derpies was on about a year and a half ago. I got kicked for reasons unrelated to him. While I was there I talked about some details of my personal life that I didn't mention quite so casually here.

I'm a Catholic from Northern Ireland. I'm old enough to remember the troubles. I might not have lost any family members but I did lose friends at the hands of loyalist paramilitaries, who were supported by the British government.

Derpies often thought it was funny to call me British. I let it go for several months. After all, he's American and didn't know my personal history. I thought he was just having a laugh. I eventually got fed up with it but it's pretty obvious he does not know when a joke has been run into the ground. In an effort to get him to stop I sent him newspaper articles of the friends I had lost. I thought maybe he would realise it's not funny anymore.

Did he gently caress.

He just doubled down on the British jokes. Don't accuse me of bringing offsite drama here - he was the one who imported the 'Valko is British' jokes into GBS in an effort to provoke me.

I made the mistake of thinking he was a harmless but annoying gimmick poster - like the lamia guy. He is so much worse.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Not gonna miss that poster, will kinda miss the custom title they got just before the ban:

Money not wasted lmao

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Valko posted:

I was invited to a discord that Derpies was on about a year and a half ago. I got kicked for reasons unrelated to him. While I was there I talked about some details of my personal life that I didn't mention quite so casually here.

I'm a Catholic from Northern Ireland. I'm old enough to remember the troubles. I might not have lost any family members but I did lose friends at the hands of loyalist paramilitaries, who were supported by the British government.

Derpies often thought it was funny to call me British. I let it go for several months. After all, he's American and didn't know my personal history. I thought he was just having a laugh. I eventually got fed up with it but it's pretty obvious he does not know when a joke has been run into the ground. In an effort to get him to stop I sent him newspaper articles of the friends I had lost. I thought maybe he would realise it's not funny anymore.

Did he gently caress.

He just doubled down on the British jokes. Don't accuse me of bringing offsite drama here - he was the one who imported the 'Valko is British' jokes into GBS in an effort to provoke me.

I made the mistake of thinking he was a harmless but annoying gimmick poster - like the lamia guy. He is so much worse.

this is incredibly unfunny

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

That's pretty hosed up. Sorry, that happened to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Valko posted:

:britain:

Wow, you got owned by Derpies and admitted it completely unprompted.

Yeah I missed the newspaper article poo poo when I wrote this. gently caress Derpies.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 00:15 on Jan 3, 2022