Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

oooh looks like there's ~something missing~ in your story, toodle-ooooo

What? Don't you ask me to elaborate you little shits. That isn't my loving job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Whatever else Derpies has done, their annoying repetitive schtick alone should be enough for them to eat ramping probes and bans if they don't loving stop. I was getting to the same point with lizard tits guy, but I think he's actually backed off that one now he has a new avatar.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Spinz posted:

This thread is an embarrassment

I give up
I can't believe the stuff being posted here and people saying oh yeah that's fine

I'm embarrassed to be here
Shut the gently caress up people and go outside

Mrs. Derpies' account found

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

mod forum geniouses: we need to really think about this decision... what if we jump the gun and somehow every single person who independently said derpies has harassed them was lying or there was more to the story and we get rid of the worst person on the website that everyone hates for a dubious reason. lets spend another week thinking about this

before all this. lets consider, once again, that their username is derpies

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Just following sagas is exhausting enough, how does anyone have the energy to participate in them?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

iwentdoodie posted:

Because I said you could use your words like an adult instead of dropping a cryptic response and then getting petulant when people question it?

No, I just assume you're a loving idiot.

Sorry, my post wasn't very clear. My assumption was that "one of you" meant "one of you [admins]" and you were asking about an administrator giving some kind of decree on the Derpies poo poo that's happened, rather than referencing the other discussion. I wanted to clarify that I'm not involved in that stuff.

Regarding that other discussion, this person has the right of it:

sharknado slashfic posted:

I think he was just lamenting that he was aware of it at all, or at least that's how I read it

I could not care less about the discord poo poo, and I wish I had heard none of it. I mentioned the missing element in the Valko thing specifically because I had heard just how bad it had gotten. Someone drew a strange conclusion/interpretation from that, and the still-hungry-for-blood mob has run with it. Condolences.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Spinz posted:

I'm embarrassed to be here

:byewhore:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Please lock the thread for a day and let everybody get out of headhunting mode and go do something else for a while

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
good night

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Blood

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Heath posted:

Please lock the thread for a day and let everybody get out of headhunting mode and go do something else for a while

I am never not hunting for head

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Heath posted:

But first ban 500 good dogs and Nooner.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
These people are so BLOODTHIRSTY. They want someone who is a complete psycho freak to not post as the same website as them.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Heath posted:

"headhunting mode" :rolleyes:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

astral posted:

I could not care less about the discord poo poo, and I wish I had heard none of it. I mentioned the Valko thing specifically because I had heard just how bad it had gotten. Someone drew a strange conclusion from that, and the still-hungry-for-blood mob has run with it. Condolences.

that's more than fair, really. it was mostly the cryptic tone of the post that came off strangely as though you were commenting on some mysterious knowledge. also because its pretty unusual for admins to post about some sagas under discussion (unless you're sebmojo who i can only conclude is fueled and lives entirely on drama).

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

astral posted:

I could not care less about the discord poo poo, and I wish I had heard none of it. I mentioned the missing element in the Valko thing specifically because I had heard just how bad it had gotten. Someone drew a strange conclusion/interpretation from that, and the still-hungry-for-blood mob has run with it. Condolences.

I hope you can at least understand how saying "there's an important bit that Valko isn't sharing about his Derpies story" can easily be interpreted as "Valko is giving an uncharitable retelling of what Derpies actually did, so it isn't sufficient for Derpies being banned".

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

qnqnx posted:

But first ban 500 good dogs and Nooner.

What did I do?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

pog boyfriend posted:

drat all :/ tough decision. i know we probated this guy for privately harassing others before so we know conclusively that he did it but... hm... not sure.

oyu think its easy to press the button? hold a posters life in your hands? this is why we have the arbirtration council for these tough decisions, expect a response in the next 6 months. thread locked.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Heath posted:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Dammerung posted:

I need to watch Shin Godzilla again sometime, that's such a good movie!

A movie where inaction by the beauracy leads to great disaster.

Makes you think.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
hold on everyone, have we considered that we might be setting a dangerous precedent of banning lovely users everyone hates

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

fun hater posted:

hold on everyone, have we considered that we might be setting a dangerous precedent of banning lovely users everyone hates

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

fun hater posted:

look im not great but im not that bad either.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Stux posted:

oyu think its easy to press the button? hold a posters life in your hands? this is why we have the arbirtration council for these tough decisions, expect a response in the next 6 months. thread locked.

the bylaws say everything has to go before the supreme court of registered offenders before anyone can get executed for posting crimes. we have these laws for a reason

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Roth posted:

A movie where inaction by the beauracy leads to great disaster.

Makes you think.

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

500 good dogs posted:

What did I do?

are you the goon who paid me to eat the spaghetti eiher way thats a weird thing that person posted

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sid Vicious posted:

are you the goon who paid me to eat the spaghetti eiher way thats a weird thing that person posted

a butt with greedo coming out of the crack (not the hole) and idk who's butt it was and don't super care to know why they posted it.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

uhh I don't think so but I don't remember much of 2017

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

500 good dogs posted:

uhh I don't think so but I don't remember much of 2017

maybe it was my dog died im sad anyways thanks again

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

a butt with greedo coming out of the crack (not the hole) and idk who's butt it was and don't super care to know why they posted it.

Mike Stoklasa ruins our childhoods yet again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

maybe it was my dog died im sad anyways thanks again

aw sorry to hear it buddy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

500 good dogs posted:

aw sorry to hear it buddy

lol thats a user name my dog is healtyh and happy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

lol thats a user name my dog is healtyh and happy

rofl I read it again and now I understand

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fun hater posted:

Going for the old posting murder suicide?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

Derpies annoyed me for months and at the finish up I threatened to mutilate him in a manner that would leave him dead and I would make his wife and child watch.

Pile on me if you want for not having a thick enough skin, he kept his stupid schtick up for months.

lmfao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm going to assume it was the gbs thread about some guys ex who kept putting greedo in her rear end, unless that has happened more then once on this forum which is definitely possible

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

500 good dogs posted:

rofl I read it again and now I understand

tbh til he explained it I thought the dab I just took gave me brain damage

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm going to assume it was the gbs thread about some guys ex who kept putting greedo in her rear end, unless that has happened more then once on this forum which is definitely possible

That is a gross oversimplification of that thread.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

it was a guys rear end, you could see it was a guy, and it wasn't the greedo pretending to be a diglet picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Arivia posted:

Mike Stoklasa ruins our childhoods yet again

Maclunky