Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

The Walrus posted:

how come nobody ever does any drama at me on the discords? am i too boring for drama?? huh???

It's more like it doesn't actually happen nearly as often as goons might make you believe. Somehow I have avoided Discord drama ever since Discord became a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

The Walrus posted:

how come nobody ever does any drama at me on the discords? am i too boring for drama?? huh???

Yes

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Valko posted:

Okay, I'll spill the beans.

I was invited to a discord that Derpies was on about a year and a half ago. I got kicked for reasons unrelated to him. While I was there I talked about some details of my personal life that I didn't mention quite so casually here.

I'm a Catholic from Northern Ireland. I'm old enough to remember the troubles. I might not have lost any family members but I did lose friends at the hands of loyalist paramilitaries, who were supported by the British government.

Derpies often thought it was funny to call me British. I let it go for several months. After all, he's American and didn't know my personal history. I thought he was just having a laugh. I eventually got fed up with it but it's pretty obvious he does not know when a joke has been run into the ground. In an effort to get him to stop I sent him newspaper articles of the friends I had lost. I thought maybe he would realise it's not funny anymore.

Did he gently caress.

He just doubled down on the British jokes. Don't accuse me of bringing offsite drama here - he was the one who imported the 'Valko is British' jokes into GBS in an effort to provoke me.

I made the mistake of thinking he was a harmless but annoying gimmick poster - like the lamia guy. He is so much worse.

what the absolute gently caress

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Betty Wight posted:

Well, I was told about this incredible haunting opportunity in Palm Beach, Florida. Unfortunately I got stuck here on the way.

should'a taken a left at Albuquerque

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Walrus posted:

what I wanna understand is how tf somebody looks at a username like 'derpies' and is like "lets hear what this mf has to say, I bet it's really high quality". Do goons just associate with any rando goon regularly? are you all masochist?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Honestly, if your goon discord doesn't have rules, somewhere mentioning it's a safe space, and or more then 10 active users that's probably going to be a terrible discord.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

astral posted:

I hate that I have already heard enough stupid imported Discord drama to know there's an important bit that Valko isn't sharing about his Derpies story.

I wish the Discord poo poo could just stay there.

Okay. This is true.

Derpies annoyed me for months and at the finish up I threatened to mutilate him in a manner that would leave him dead and I would make his wife and child watch.

Pile on me if you want for not having a thick enough skin, he kept his stupid schtick up for months.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

Derpies annoyed me for months and at the finish up I threatened to mutilate him in a manner that would leave him dead and I would make his wife and child watch.

Pile on me if you want for not having a thick enough skin, he kept his stupid schtick up for months.

Wait, what?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

you did nothing wrong, gently caress derpies

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wow, you got owned by Derpies and admitted it completely unprompted.

Yeah I missed the newspaper article poo poo when I wrote this. gently caress Derpies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Even without the newspaper stuff, come on

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lmfao

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Well Derpies seems to have eaten another one-day probe while the admins figure this out, so there's no point getting riled up unless that runs out without further action.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

like clockwork every couple months this thread reaches liftoff

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

He deserves it tbh

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

:eyepop:

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Famethrowa posted:

i was thinking it was good last new years too right?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Famethrowa posted:

Every January

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
A lot of the mods and admins on this site are totally useless. The only use they have is to ban sexual demons and other freaks and they consistently can't do it without days of scolding. Instead they waste their time doing dumb poo poo everyone hates.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
They even offer the wife and child closure

It’s beautiful, life is so good and i’m crying

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Famethrowa posted:

And it then explodes.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm gonna go review the birds thread for a while. I need a cleanse

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

We are not qualified to be your judges. We have no law to fit your crime.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Josef bugman posted:

And it then explodes.

such is the way of the goonlulz thread

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

having something like that go on for months would put me one bad day away from saying something similar, so fwiw i don't blame you at all

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

HiroProtagonist posted:

having something like that go on for months would put me one bad day away from saying something similar, so fwiw i don't blame you at all

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lets change the subject from embarrassing offsite drama to regular onsite drama: remember that PI goon who was trying to rescue a kitten but it turns out the kitten would have been better off if he just left it out in the cold because the goon was so fat that he stepped on the kitten and then the kitten died

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Cythereal posted:

A bird photo my father took.

Here's a good bird

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

remember that PI goon who was trying to rescue a kitten but it turns out the kitten would have been better off if he just left it out in the cold because the goon was so fat that he stepped on the kitten and then the kitten died

Ok now im sad

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Nooner posted:

lets change the subject from embarrassing offsite drama to regular onsite drama: remember that PI goon who was trying to rescue a kitten but it turns out the kitten would have been better off if he just left it out in the cold because the goon was so fat that he stepped on the kitten and then the kitten died

What the gently caress that's terrible :(

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Valko posted:

Okay. This is true.

eh, i still believe you and after multiple months that would be equally irksome.

dude's just a dumb psycho who shouldn't be allowed here.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

astral was "bullied person lashes out" the important bit, which you were coyly alluding would give the story more of a both-sides feel?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

God drat I am so tired of Online

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

astral was "bullied person lashes out" the important bit, which you were coyly alluding would give the story more of a both-sides feel?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Because they're dumb. Why do you think they're an admin?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Wait, derpies has a wife and child?

Wtf?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Welcome to 2022, which is pretty much like having two 2020s at once.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Heath posted:

Here's a good bird

Thank you for the good bird.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Regarde Aduck posted:

Wtf?

everyone on SA is pushing 40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Regarde Aduck posted:

Wtf?

His other gimmick is posting about being a typical suburban dad who's personality starts and ends at 'loves grilling' in between his tuggin stuff.