Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FizFashizzle posted:

going ahead and cancelling those tickets to thailand i got for feb

was holding out hope that poo poo's over now

qatar airways website is loving wrecked lol

I told you to PM me for the inside scoop on Thailand! But yeah they're shutting down in a big way and my wife is freaking out because her mom, if not both of her parents, were supposed to come to the US at the end of February to help out when the baby gets here in March and welp.

She hasn't seen them in three years now, we had plans to go in April 2020 and you can guess what happened to those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

C-Euro posted:

I told you to PM me for the inside scoop on Thailand! But yeah they're shutting down in a big way and my wife is freaking out because her mom, if not both of her parents, were supposed to come to the US at the end of February to help out when the baby gets here in March and welp.

She hasn't seen them in three years now, we had plans to go in April 2020 and you can guess what happened to those.

I forget things easily!

think the plan is to rebuy the tickets for like....july? august? guess we're just trying to do this between covid surges

or never?!

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

T-Square posted:

Except for the Supply Chain Management class which I remember precisely zero of,

Don't worry. The vast majority of it got tore up.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im down to eggs, protein powder ham and some canned goods. Was planning on grocery shopping today. Can't get a delivery of groceries til Monday.

I think I have some flour and yeast kicking around so I can make some flat bread or something.

Might also just order like 50 bucks of Chinese food too.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I've been pooping nonstop please send help

Lay off the :horse: paste

My cousin and her husband were living in Bangkok with their four young kids, and going stir crazy in quarantine. They finally moved back to Geneva a while back (he works for the UN).

Got my rituximab infusion today. Dermatologist has advised me to wait a month before getting my booster. Going to avoid people as much as I possibly can until then. Shouldn't be too much trouble, I'm used to it.

We're tentatively planning a trip to Canada in late March, but hopefully the pandemic situation won't be an even bigger shitshow by then. Also, hopefully I'll have my renewed passport and green card by then.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The Book of Boba Fett is a total waste if he doesn’t unmask a Sand Person and kiss him or her on the lips

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

The pink container cottage cheese with plenty of Tapatio, 2 boiled eggs and a string cheese. Like 350-400cal but fills me up.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

BlindSite posted:

Im down to eggs, protein powder ham and some canned goods. Was planning on grocery shopping today. Can't get a delivery of groceries til Monday.

I think I have some flour and yeast kicking around so I can make some flat bread or something.

Might also just order like 50 bucks of Chinese food too.

Lol, do it dude, if there’s ever a time and a reason to blow the diet for a day or two

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

The Book of Boba Fett is a total waste if he doesn’t unmask a Sand Person and kiss him or her on the lips

Him and that sand warrior lady could get something going on boba seems like the type of guy who likes the poo poo kicked out of him.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I’m ready to see Boba to do a little moisture farming, if you catch my drift.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If Boba Fett were made of noodles, would he be Soba Fett or Boba Fettucine?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

It’s wild in Mando season 2 that Boba Fett should be at minimum 10 years younger than Katee Sackoff’s character.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

General Dog posted:

Needs to be a recurring gimmick where a fight starts and he's immediately thrown into a pit / basement / rancor b-hole immediately

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's not the years, it's the lightyears

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 7, 2022

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Its Rinaldo posted:

It's not the years, it's the parsecs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
gently caress

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think it would be fun if we found out the Sand People were all actually humans, just their own ethnic group.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

General Dog posted:

I think it would be fun if we found out the Sand People were all actually humans, just their own ethnic group.

There's old star wars lore that Tatooine was where humans came from but they hosed it up and Sand People are just humans that stayed behind and lived a mad max life

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1479276090149376003

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

It hosed me up when Mandalorian showed Jawas on a planet other than Tatooine. Like, are we supposed to believe they’re a spacefaring species, or do they just get on ships like rats and migrate from point A to point B?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I would just like everyone to know that this person exists.

https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status/1479290086093201417

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Grittybeard posted:

I would just like everyone to know that this person exists.

https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status/1479290086093201417

Is he gonna have any reach? His pecs look like they'll prevent him from punching in front of him

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Hello thread I got married on New Year’s Eve and it owned and also I just came up with a dad joke

If you have a wet dream is that just Mother Nature giving you a REM job?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Is he gonna have any reach? His pecs look like they'll prevent him from punching in front of him

I’m thinking he goes down in like 15 seconds unless he’s fighting some other novelty, like a sumo wrestler or an emancipated 8 foot tall man or something.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

General Dog posted:

I’m thinking he goes down in like 15 seconds unless he’s fighting some other novelty, like a sumo wrestler or an emancipated 8 foot tall man or something.

He's fighting a guy who looks a little like Sagat, I don't think either of them know the first thing about how to box. But good street fighter matchmaking I guess.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Good fights are usually dependant on both guys having a gas tank. You gotta get blood and oxygen through that bulk. These dudes will be gassed inside 30 seconds and it'll be the sloppiest poo poo you've ever seen.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

The Big Jesus posted:

Hello thread I got married on New Year’s Eve and it owned and also I just came up with a dad joke

Congratulations!

Went into Costco today and found the most random-rear end purchase imaginable. A giant 7 kilo Jamon leg, complete with a little wooden stand and knife for 100 bucks.

My personal mantra is fast becoming "gently caress it, I've spent more on dumber"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Big Jesus posted:

Congrats on getting married, I hope the person you're married to knows.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The Big Jesus posted:

Congrats! And belated congrats to D-Link on getting not just a ‘yes,’ but a “what took you so drat long,” which is a good sign.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Family acquaintance (very hesitant to call her a friend) got fired from her nursing job this week. Huge maga chud, super hypocrite Christian, anti covid vax. Hospital implemented vaccine requirements and she tried to get a religious exemption, except the hospital had her records and could see all the other vaccines she's had no problem getting. Fuckin idiot lmao.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

The Big Jesus posted:

Congrats man! Work on the dad jokes.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

General Dog posted:

Pretty sure that's Fennec Shandy

GD_American posted:

Congratulations!

Went into Costco today and found the most random-rear end purchase imaginable. A giant 7 kilo Jamon leg, complete with a little wooden stand and knife for 100 bucks.

My personal mantra is fast becoming "gently caress it, I've spent more on dumber"

Congrats friend, and the good news is Costco generally have those once a year at least!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

General Dog posted:

It hosed me up when Mandalorian showed Jawas on a planet other than Tatooine. Like, are we supposed to believe they’re a spacefaring species, or do they just get on ships like rats and migrate from point A to point B?

The old EU implied the latter, as they’d pop up in ports and things all over.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

GD_American posted:

Congratulations!

Lol I got it for 49 the other week on close out and I have no idea when to cut into it.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

No Butt Stuff posted:

Lol I got it for 49 the other week on close out and I have no idea when to cut into it.

You guys are lucky. I've been wanting one but the Costco near me doesn't have them.

I also want to say that Ming Na Wen is a fox and I hope I look like she does at 58.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

drat, I have always wanted one of those hog legs, but I’d probably end up being a huge dork and watching an hour of YouTube videos on how to get perfect slices off of it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Huh, The CW is up for sale. Anyone want to buy a network?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Huh, The CW is up for sale. Anyone want to buy a network?

Eh, they cancelled Supernatural, what are you even buying at this point? Nancy Drew?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

I also want to say that Ming Na Wen is a fox and I hope I look like she does at 58.

:same: Hell, I wish I looked as good right now at 31 (And a dude). I constantly look like I have black eyes.

Also somebody pointed out in one of the Star Wars threads that the cool Tusken warrior lady is a stunt woman who has done like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel and I’d be totally okay if she’s what’s under that mask (They shouldn’t take the mask off, IMO, leave them as mysterious).

Skwirl posted:

Eh, they cancelled Supernatural, what are you even buying at this point? Nancy Drew?

Do they still have Whose Line is it Anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Yea, the still have Whose Line, Arrow, Riverdale I think?