Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my wife got it and we still managed to make our disneyland reservation, it’s not that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alec Eiffel posted:

my wife got it and we still managed to make our disneyland reservation, it’s not that bad.
you guys can afford a 3 bedroom at disneyland??

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

you guys can afford a 3 bedroom at disneyland??

we don’t need to stay at Disneyland. it’s an hour away.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

evil among us

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/travisbarker/status/1479882762236555266

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/3VadIfU.mp4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

A Houston mother has been charged after allegedly placing her 13-year-old son in the trunk of her car in an attempt to isolate him after he tested positive for Covid-19, then took him to a drive-thru testing site.

In a statement reported by KPRC, an NBC-affiliate, the Cyprus-Fairbanks school district said police were “alerted that a child was in the trunk of a car at a drive-thru Covid-19 testing site earlier this week.

“Thankfully, the child was not harmed,” the school district said.

Authorities say the trunk boy was found on Monday at a testing site for the school district in north-west Houston.

Beam is a teacher with the district. The charge against her was filed on Wednesday but not made public until Friday.

According to a court document, the district’s director of health services, Bevin Gordon, was gathering information from vehicles in line for testing at a stadium when she discovered the 13-year-old in the trunk of a car.

“[The mother] stated that she put [her son] inside the trunk to prevent her from getting exposed to possible Covid while driving to the stadium for additional testing,” the court document said.

Police did not say whether Beam or her unidentified son were vaccinated.

trunk boy's afraid to leave his trunk

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alec Eiffel posted:

we don’t need to stay at Disneyland. it’s an hour away.
you guys can afford a 3 bedroom??

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

titty_baby_ posted:

I've done the cinnamon/nutmeg/allspice too, does help round it out a bit. On that note ive also heard of a little peanut butter but we only have chunky so ive never tried

I like coriander and would add it but my gf has the soap gene and isn't into it. I have the soap gene too but I like the taste of soap I guess

Well ground coriander is made from the seeds, and they don't taste like the leaves really, or at least I can't tell that they're from the same plant. Coriander seeds (ground) have a way of making vegetable stuff taste more vegetable-like.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

tacodaemon posted:

imagine chuds foaming at the mouth even more than they already do

https://twitter.com/denise_dewald/status/1479612797583564808

This is just natural selection, I serious hope they refuse whatever will prevent them pain so they have endless suffering for making us live in poo poo.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/budrykzack/status/1479875881757822979?s=21

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
give Alec his av back
free cunshitter

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

PyPy posted:

wait, is this day 3 or 4?

It’s day 8

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

wowwwww. totally epic. thats like totally poggers. totally epic. this interview is poggers. totally poggers. totally poggers. totally poggers

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

Bethamphetamine posted:

He definitely pissed. He's not fooling anybody.

own it cowards

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

there aren't good sandwich places here

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
without trump we wouldn't have had trump with covid, which is the funniest thing that's ever happened

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
it’s really too bad he died. :rip: to the king in yellow

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

whoever runs on vengeance/"justice" for all this will win whatever election

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

folks if you're putting cumin on your chili (which is a Good Idea) consider ground coriander also, it's very much complementary. Also a little turmeric, it's good for you.

Unusual things like a little cinnamon and nutmeg can also be pleasant. Not too much, unless you really like those things.

On top of these solid recs, toss in a couple squares of a Hershey's cookies and cream bar. You can thank me later.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkMw5kqZo9M

e: wrong thread

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
is it expensive to live close to Disneyland?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Alec can I stay at your house and visit Disneyland?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’ve never been to the land of Disney

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

she smells like fish

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
M-M-M-MULTI POST

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ewww

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
take me back to New Orleans
and don’t call me anymore
cause I might love you, yeah
but I love me more

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Glumwheels posted:

This is just natural selection, I serious hope they refuse whatever will prevent them pain so they have endless suffering for making us live in poo poo.

my understanding is that dying of rabies is extremely not fun and takes a long time

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
who's he saluting

did he believe he was making his last stand

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

emfive posted:

my understanding is that dying of rabies is extremely not fun and takes a long time

this is true. it eats your brain

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

PyPy posted:

this is true. it eats your brain

what if i dont have one

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I've missed you, weird bald dog

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’m not a doctor and made that up

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Korean Boomhauer posted:

what if i dont have one

mod Star, checks out

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
:blastu:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm making chili today as well. Should I post pictures of my very bad chili later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if you get rabies just take some vitamin c