Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

keep punching joe posted:

If four toffs were acquitted for yeeting a hunt sab into a river, David Davis would probably sigh and say "well they may have admitted guilt but we must respect the verdict of the jury".

oh totally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

https://twitter.com/thesundaytimes/status/1479878745741791235?t=VkpoifoX0NGKWcJCkYyj8A&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

edit

reading error

edit edit

that is some ghoulish poo poo

Falcorum
Oct 21, 2010
Number must go up

no not the test numbers

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

huh where did that 37b go??

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Into an offshore tax haven.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
britain is truly world leading at learning to live with covid that's for sure

New Found Power
Aug 18, 2005

As in atom bomb... As in nuclear fission.. As in the end of the world.
Finally, an effective strategy to stop those daily case numbers from going up and up

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/paullewismoney/status/1479829496580747264?t=gQS3_StqFl7cPybxmRZAIQ&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/ciabaudo/status/1480004015496876032?t=04EUyKl2ktL8HKVuR6N7yQ&s=19

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's the first convincing evidence i've seen that she's still alive

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

You guys jinxed it by calling her death like a million times already, now she's never gonna die

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I wonder if Charles would pay his pedo brother's hush money bills? He's always been fairly ruthless when it came to family finances.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

lol, paying her is admitting fault
Also 23 million pounds a year just off that one title :eyepop:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Zeroisanumber posted:

I wonder if Charles would pay his pedo brother's hush money bills? He's always been fairly ruthless when it came to family finances.
I wonder if Charles would take it out on his little brother that he was always the favorite, while his mother treated him like trash.

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE

Zeroisanumber posted:

He's always been fairly ruthless when it came to family fiances.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

+1 Fiat Uno

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:yeshaha:

https://twitter.com/Tony_Diver/status/1480231691214016518?s=20
https://twitter.com/Tony_Diver/status/1480231695941046286?s=20

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yesss go on my lad

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
oh no damaging labour's polling, what a blow that would be

No one deserves to pull that plug more than jezza

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

do it jez

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DO IT!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

https://twitter.com/jrc1921/status/1480240133718818821?t=U2asJyqHDDv8MVabQ53B9g&s=19

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A little of Biden's drool on your lapel goes a long way in UK politics.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Do it you poo poo.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

the photo is snapped just as keith's face betrays that he has experienced what the pope did

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lmfao

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
He's never going to do it. Corbyn is a creature of Labour. He's voted against the party for decades and still stayed inside

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

What the gently caress's a Lammy?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Do it Corbyn you coward, don't deprive us of that kind of content

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Corbyn never left the game, it is time he play his hand.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

He'll only do it if Momentum have managed to convince some non-Labour unions to back it and even then it's unlikely.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he could slit labour's throat any time he wants. he no wants.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I don't think the Peace and Niceness Party by the hated Jerimumby Crobdyn is going to destroy Labour anymore than Keith is already has but he should still do it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

No Dignity posted:

I don't think the Peace and Niceness Party by the hated Jerimumby Crobdyn is going to destroy Labour anymore than Keith is already has but he should still do it

jeremy holds a press conference where he puts on a black ski mask: "bás don bhanríon!!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

No Dignity posted:

I just think it'll be funny when he starts pulling left-leaning voters away and we start getting furious pressers and articles to the effect of "how dare these Jew hating Nazis not vote for us"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The funny thing is that Keith could avoid all of this by just letting Corbyn back in the party, a lot of people will just happily sit back in the party if that happens

But the right will absolutely lose their poo poo if that happens so Keith will just walk into another disaster

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I hope Jeremy Corbyn takes care of himself. I feel like doing this would end up hurting him, a lot, and I don't mean just that he'd lock himself in a duffel bag and shoot himself in the head then drag the bag with his corpse in out into the woods as a sex thing due to the stress.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The Jeremy Corbyn Sex Dwarf was already eaten by otters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Corbyn running the CUKTIG gambit but not immediately eating poo poo the way they all did would be incredible